Why Some of the Tasks on Micro Task websites are so tough?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Some online tasks require some basics in Nodes,AND gates and others diagram and pattern understanding,others needs skilled understanding of advanced captcha and others some basic programming and editing.These skills come in handy for you to perform these tasks with accuracy and precision and above all it is the interest.
That is why you need to be very good at something before you decide to work on freelancing platforms or platform that will give you some tasks to do so that you can do them very well and get a high payment

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.178
Tasks on Remotasks and other similar sites are quite challenging. I do not have the patience to do some of them as they are not only hard, but also low-paying. It is not worth my time and effort.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me it's not just on some sites but all sites I've come across that offers micro tasks are tough. It's difficult to follow instructions I never was able to deliver a single task.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a good experience with Spare 5, unfortunately for me, the site no longer works in my country but I had received payments from them every week. I tried Hive work but tasks are so difficult that I felt that I was wasting my time, I have never tried Remote tasks so I can't say anything about it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have worked on multiple micro job sites and I have found despite having poor rates most tasks are complicated to perform, and the bad thing is your employer will rate you as not satisfied even for a small mistake.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
I personally a member for one of the well known micro earning websites. Though legit site, it's has got very tough tasks that pay very little compared to the time and efforts used to complete the tasks.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I can't say I have ever had this happen to me. I have been through tasks where they have asked me questions to see if I am a good fit but they are usually small tasks and I find out at the end of it whether I would be a good fit so not a lot of time wasted.

Which site was this and what were you told for it to be a waste?

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are very much right, it's usually hard to understand what exactly the advertisers want and when you do, completing them will be hard and I'm sure the advertisers knows this but plays dumb cause they want you to waste your time on their websites or apps.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
The problem is sometimes the instructions are not clear and we are unable to get any help and that's why I felt bad and was unable to complete the task and only wasted my time
Very true, it's more like they give misleading information about the task. Most of them, the task does not even work well enough. The instructions says one thing, the task does another thing. This can be very frustrating.

Back