Why some people may find it difficult to make money online

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can relate to this. I have been hunting online gigs for so many years now, and until now I can't find one that will help me to alleviate from poverty. Some factors that I think that contributes for my difficulty in finding one, is maybe because of lack of skills and lack of funds to invest online. There are many platforms that will help you earn better but the problem is they need money that you can invest which for now I don't have any to spare. There are platforms that will help you a little but their existence wont last long. I think trading will give you a better earning but it requires risks and a couple amount of money to start.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
The simple reason is that they are so lazy to do these tasks to make money, either online or offline. It cannot be denied but it is the ugly truth.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.193
I think there are two reasons for it. First one is they don't know so they are not able to do the tasks or anything which a site demands to do and the second one is the time constraint, maybe they remain so much busy with other things which don't allow them to work online. I fall in the second category as inwardly find time from my offline regular job .

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.193
some people like to do the old way and lazy to try the new one or they do not have the knowledge and online access to do online business.

Maybe they are scared of trying new ways and feel not to waste their time and focus on the ways they are presently doing to earn money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Some people will find it difficult to make money online because they are newcomers to the internet world, so they find it difficult to increase their website traffic, or have targeted promotions.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Either they would have experienced bad instances like, scammers or lack of knowledge. Choosing right site and niche is the right way to achieve goals online.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
There are several factors that can limit one's ability to earn money online, including:
  1. Lack of online education or skills: Without the necessary education or skills, it can be difficult to secure a well-paying job or advance in one's career.
  2. Limited job opportunities: In some areas or geographical locations, there may be a limited number of jobs available, making it difficult to find gainful employment opportunitities there.
  3. Discrimination: Discrimination based on factors such as race, gender, age, or disability can limit one's earning potential.
  4. Economic conditions: Factors such as recession, high unemployment, and inflation can make it difficult for individuals to find or keep well-paying jobs online or people to keep employing and paying.
  5. Health or personal issues: Health problems or personal issues such as caregiving responsibilities can limit one's ability to work or limit the number of hours they can work.
  6. Lack of access to credit or capital: Without access to credit or capital, it can be difficult for individuals to start their own businesses or invest in opportunities that could lead to increased earning potential.

But the good news is that yo can swsim through the storm by trying to use whatever is available to help one kick start and start leveling up.You can earn from forums and build your income protfolio to even a $50 t0 $100.If organically you where able to get ome few clients then an imvestment of $50 to $100 dolars should be able to make you gain more profits.Trust me that it is possible to start a business with a capital injection of $50 to $100 and scale up.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Not everyone can earn online because they lack patience or are not interested in patiently earning smaller amounts so its hard for them and when I started earning online it was tough for me too but I keep myself sticking with it and I think I have done better.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People are more tolerant than one another. And the agenda of working online differs. Some are consented in consistent passive income while some are looking for quick rich schemes.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
some people find it difficult to make money online because they are always in a hurry. They want something that will make the money quickly which is usually not sustainable.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And most of the are very lazy, because I have introduced some different ways to make money online to some guys and the next thing they said is that it is hard.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And most of the are very lazy, because I have introduced some different ways to make money online to some guys and the next thing they said is that it is hard.ol
Lol, the truth is that majority of people and not just ready to make money online for themselves. Anyone who always finds online money making hard may not succeed online.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is not strange if some people are finding it difficult to make money online. This set of people can also be found in offline businesses as well. The moment such people encouter small challenges, they quickly lose hope and quit.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is not strange if some people are finding it difficult to make money online. This set of people can also be found in offline businesses as well. The moment such people encouter small challenges, they quickly lose hope and quit.
Probably, such people are found both in the online space. So many of them are always not patient enough to make their business successful.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol, the truth is that majority of people and not just ready to make money online for themselves. Anyone who always finds online money making hard may not succeed online.
Not that they are not ready to make money online but just that they want an easy way which is not possible

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not that they are not ready to make money online but just that they want an easy way which is not possible
majority of people want an easy way to make money which is usually not realistic. It is the major reason so many of them become lazy after some point.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people find it difficult to make money online because they thought that there is free Money to be picked online. They get disappointed when they eventually find out that there is need for hardwork.

Back