Question Why still Pending status of my payout?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is notice that the admin will not be available until 6th of March. We need to always endeavour to read posts from admin , it will help us to be update with the happenings in the forum.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
I also requested but I have read the notice here and it is still March 6 in the USA, so the site owner can't attend to your immediate need. Let us just wait patiently.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Its march 7th over here now, hopefully payment and everything would start today by Gods grace, let try and be patient. I also made a request so lets watch and see how today goes.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
Basically site owner and other admin members are so nice and cooperative, they supported me as soon as they can. Although it's 9th day but there must be some other important work in which they would be busy. So we must keep praying, be patient and keep working.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.503
I too much got touched with your issue. I think there was an announcement popping up on the foot part of the page of the forum index that the payments would be delayed until date six. But I heard that the 6th of the March had started some couple of hours ago in the USA.
However let's wait patiently I think anytime from now you could get your payout.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,
If payments are not processed within the next 24 hours from Jordan, I will go ahead and process them myself. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT: The only thing I will not be able to process (if Jordan doesn’t process in the next 24 hours) is litecoin payments, per my country guidelines and countless errors in trying to register for crypto wallets, I am only able to process payments using BTC, so Jordan will have to attend to litecoin withdraw requests.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
So nice of you Devin, you cleared everything so nicely here. When we get clear information about things, our confidence level increases. We stand with you without any complaints.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Hello everyone,
If payments are not processed within the next 24 hours from Jordan, I will go ahead and process them myself. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT: The only thing I will not be able to process (if Jordan doesn’t process in the next 24 hours) is litecoin payments, per my country guidelines and countless errors in trying to register for crypto wallets, I am only able to process payments using BTC, so Jordan will have to attend to litecoin withdraw requests.
Weldone, at least with this a lot of persons would be able to calm down. But where is @Jordan , am guessing he is not back from his trip yet.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have processed all PayPal payments as of now. Unfortunately, I am not able to process Litecoin payments. If anyone would like to receive BTC instead of LTC please send me a message letting me know you would like to process your existing cashout request for BTC instead of LTC, and provide your BTC address.

Thank you.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
My BTC address is

13EF3Zcod4XQWksdLbviwUWxaLb29pwxfH

If it is possible then I will be Thankful to you. Kindly provide me, with my 5$ payout in BTC instead of LTC.
Regards

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My BTC address is

13EF3Zcod4XQWksdLbviwUWxaLb29pwxfH

If it is possible then I will be Thankful to you. Kindly provide me, with my 5$ payout in BTC instead of LTC.
Regards
Your payment has been processed by me, it is waiting on the next blockchain approval, and you will receive it soon.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
I have processed all PayPal payments as of now. Unfortunately, I am not able to process Litecoin payments. If anyone would like to receive BTC instead of LTC please send me a message letting me know you would like to process your existing cashout request for BTC instead of LTC, and provide your BTC address.

Thank you.
Thanks for the offer, what about does who might want to still wait to get there Litecoin request processed? How long should we wait and what about @Jordan hope he is safe.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for the offer, what about does who might want to still wait to get there Litecoin request processed? How long should we wait and what about @Jordan hope he is safe.
I wished I had an answer to your question. I’m uncertain of when Jordan will return to process payments, but you’re welcome to continue waiting and he will process your litecoin payment as soon as he returns.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hey everyone!

I'm very grateful for @Devin stepping up! He of course, will be reimbursed by me for any payments he makes.

For those wondering, I went away on the initial weekend to a family event, then I was away for a week for work. I put up a notice to for transparency to ensure you all know I won't be around during that week. Part of my job is to train new partners who buy into the business (among other things) This has me traveling from time to time. A new partner came into play that wasn't originally suppose to. Unfortunately what was suppose to be a week long work thing, is turning into 6 weeks.

On top of this, I then had an accident on Monday morning and ended up with some medical issues and a head injury, so I ended up not even being able to work anyways the last few days. I took some time to rest, and heal up. I wasn't even on my phone much as it caused me to get migraines.

I'm now back at work trying to get through and finish the training of our new partner so I can get back to being focused on you guys and the amazing community of RIF :)

We are still here, and looking forward to spending time with all of you. I hope this can clarify a bit of where I have been, and why I was away longer than intended.

Back