Why you need a good warranty and return policy on your product.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
Product guarantees are very important, especially for manufacturers/sellers who will show attention and dedication, the level of customer satisfaction will increase, product guarantees will also provide a sense of security for customers, maintain product quality control, etc.
You are right. We can able to capture more clients for securing the product guarantees with the old ones. They are the ones who are going to make a big difference in business. They can prove that the products are worth to buy.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have a drawer in my house where I keep all the guarantee and warranty cards safely. I have them till they are valid. I had to use them a few times to get a free repair or replacement. I make sure that I understand the guarantee and warranty policies really well before I make a decision to purchase something, especially if it's an electronic device or one that is costly.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A good warranty or return policy can boost sales by giving customers confidence in the product they are purchasing. Customers are more likely to purchase a product if they know they can return or exchange it if it does not meet their expectations or is defective.
This is something that is going to give your customers confidence in your business product and services that it's something they can trust very well.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
When it is an expensive item especially electronic items , it becomes even more important to go through the guarantee and warranty policies well before making the purchase. I personally will look for them even for smaller purchases. If it's a friendly policy and return policy, it increases the trust of the customers in the brand.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
It is only products that a dealer can vouch for that he can offer good warranty and return policy for. This would in turn give the customer confidence to purchase the products.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
That's obviously in my country when you offer customers with them a return policy and a guarantee to the purchased products especially electronics, among other valuable items you are likely to generate more sales than the business that doesn't.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
The company that gives warranty on their products are very confident that their product is original.
That's obviously in my country when you offer customers with them a return policy and a guarantee to the purchased products especially electronics, among other valuable items you are likely to generate more sales than the business that doesn't.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Now a days, customers have a lot of options to choose in the market. Brands have a tough competition to stay in the market. Customer satisfaction is the way to stay in the market and no business wants to take risk with that. Guarantee and warranty policies are important for customers satisfaction and so is a friendly return policy.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Very well said that it's like insurance. Customer feels assured if there is a good guarantee and warranty policy as well as a return policy. Customer feels safe. But when it's not there, one doesn't feel assured that they are putting their money in the right place.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very well said that it's like insurance. Customer feels assured if there is a good guarantee and warranty policy as well as a return policy. Customer feels safe. But when it's not there, one doesn't feel assured that they are putting their money in the right place.
It is only companies that are selling genuine and good quality products that would allow warranty and refund policy on their products. This policy is to assured the customers of the guaranty of their products or services. But it is not all companies that render this policy.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$5.014
Raw Dex
$0.001
It will further create reassurance that your product is of quality and customers would trust your product.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Because sometimes there are unpleasant things that happen to a product. For example, the goods do not work properly, the goods are defective, the goods do not match the order, etc. So we need a guarantee to return and exchange it with a new one.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to have a good return policy for your business if you want customers to trust you better. There's nothing more fulfilling than patronizing a business that you're sure of getting refund for defective products or services.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
You need to have a good return policy for your business if you want customers to trust you better. There's nothing more fulfilling than patronizing a business that you're sure of getting refund for defective products or services.
It is mandatory for businesses to have a good return policy if they want to attract customers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
It inspires a customer and assures him or her of the quality of your products and guarantees him customer protection. This is enough to win any customer.
Very true, trust me , i would not be comfortable buying a product that does not have a return policy. Though i am not praying for the product to be faulty, but when there is a return policy, there is this confidence it gives you.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very true, trust me , i would not be comfortable buying a product that does not have a return policy. Though i am not praying for the product to be faulty, but when there is a return policy, there is this confidence it gives you.
Though it is good for business to give warranty or refund policy to its products in order to guarantee its quality. But it is not all goods bought in the markets that enjoy warranty. The warranty of most of the new products have elapsed in the store of wholesalers. So any retailers that buy such goods buy it at his own risks.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When it is an expensive item especially electronic items , it becomes even more important to go through the guarantee and warranty policies well before making the purchase. I personally will look for them even for smaller purchases. If it's a friendly policy and return policy, it increases the trust of the customers in the brand.

As long as the warranty policy is something that gives you an opportunity to make sure that you get the best out of the product you're purchasing, I will always try as much as possible to observe it so that I will be on a safer side with any product that I purchase.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$5.014
Raw Dex
$0.001
As long as the warranty policy is something that gives you an opportunity to make sure that you get the best out of the product you're purchasing, I will always try as much as possible to observe it so that I will be on a safer side with any product that I purchase.
It is better to use it because it will attract customers and it will drive sales as well.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Warranty and guarantee policy is an assurance to the consumer and so is the friendly return policy . It also implies that the business cares for the consumer and takes responsibility to assure that their products work well and make consumers happy. That builds a good rapport agd trust with the consumers.

Back