Why you stopped working in Faucets?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.135
For me I find the rewards that comes with the faucet to bed too small for the time spent in acquiring them. Therefore one would consider the type of the venture as not worthy it

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no point in wasting time on faucets. Even though you spend only an hour your earnings cannot be much so why waste time on them when you have other websites

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
I stopped using them completely because they are paying very little money and I'm not ready to invest in them so I would rather work on other platforms.
I didn't stop using them, I use them but to do surveys and use some of the money to reinvest and earn more with revenue shares, I don't have them as a main gain, but it's something else where you can earn if you do things correctly.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never was intrested in faucet sites and I stopped using them completely because of low pay and in general it was not worth my time and effort regardless of that some people enjoy working on them and I think that's fine as long as they enjoy working

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
I stopped using them completely because they are paying very little money and I'm not ready to invest in them so I would rather work on other platforms.
Yes, if you can not do surveys in the platform or invest some money, it is better to abandon them since they pay too little money in general compared to other activities.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have my Faucets paying me daily compound interest on earnings I leave on deposit and today that was over 11,000 Satoshi, which I do not consider too little for the few minutes I spend.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
Yes, if you can not do surveys in the platform or invest some money, it is better to abandon them since they pay too little money in general compared to other activities.
I will try to answer some surveys on that platform to know if I will be disqualified or i will be qualified for it. I am not very good at faucets but I will surely try my best

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will try to answer some surveys on that platform to know if I will be disqualified or i will be qualified for it. I am not very good at faucets but I will surely try my best
The surveys are not very good, so once I had a few dozen Active Shares paid for from my earnings I seldom do them anymore. I do the Faucet Claims (super simple) and Paid to Click ads and buy Active Shares.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
The surveys are not very good, so once I had a few dozen Active Shares paid for from my earnings I seldom do them anymore. I do the Faucet Claims (super simple) and Paid to Click ads and buy Active Shares.
I think you were even the one who introduced me to buying shares on cryptowin. I think it is very good as long as the site is paying and you can get back your money.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
The bad thing about surveys is that it depends a lot on your geolocation, if you live in a level 3 country the chances of qualifying in surveys are very low.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.843
Currently i am working on faucet sites, but there was a time i stopped working on them. This was due to the fact that the payment was pretty slow back then.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the past, I used to work on several faucets but I gave them up because the earning was too slow and low. I believe that faucets are not worth our time and effort. I prefer other earning methods.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
The bad thing about surveys is that it depends a lot on your geolocation, if you live in a level 3 country the chances of qualifying in surveys are very low.
This is why I always tell people that are from countries like mine not to waste their time on them because it is either they get little money from it or they do not get any money from it at all

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you were even the one who introduced me to buying shares on cryptowin. I think it is very good as long as the site is paying and you can get back your money.
I can tell you they have paid me $200 in the last couple of months directly to my CoinBase account and I am letting my cash balance accumulate so I can do it again this month, but I have been active on there for a year building substantial Active Shares. The good part is I did it all free and so can you. I also had experience with FreeBitco.in for a couple of years and have a balance there in the Millions of Satoshi I earned free. Or you could just keep thinking about it and next month you will be right where you are now, thinking about it.
Post automatically merged:

This is why I always tell people that are from countries like mine not to waste their time on them because it is either they get little money from it or they do not get any money from it at all
Or work on a website that does not discriminate by location and offers tasks that are much simpler to complete, like Faucets.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
I can tell you they have paid me $200 in the last couple of months directly to my CoinBase account and I am letting my cash balance accumulate so I can do it again this month, but I have been active on there for a year building substantial Active Shares. The good part is I did it all free and so can you. I also had experience with FreeBitco.in for a couple of years and have a balance there in the Millions of Satoshi I earned free. Or you could just keep thinking about it and next month you will be right where you are now, thinking about it.
Post automatically merged:

Or work on a website that does not discriminate by location and offers tasks that are much simpler to complete, like Faucets.
It does not even make sense to be discriminating on websites because of location. I cannot even try to work on those kinds of websites when there are other ones that I can work on

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It does not even make sense to be discriminating on websites because of location. I cannot even try to work on those kinds of websites when there are other ones that I can work on
I don't worry about that, since I live in the USA (Tier1), but I like the ones that don't so it's easier to get referrals when you advertise on Forums like this and you have a simple solution for those people who are taking Surveys for nothing. Just keep posting until you have enough RIF Cash to buy a signature.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
I don't worry about that, since I live in the USA (Tier1), but I like the ones that don't so it's easier to get referrals when you advertise on Forums like this and you have a simple solution for those people who are taking Surveys for nothing. Just keep posting until you have enough RIF Cash to buy a signature.
You know that is because you live in the United States but people like me who are not living there are not opportune to work on good platforms that will help us to earn so much money

Back