Wordpress Vs. Drupal?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
Wordpress is easy to use open source content management system, whereas as Drupal demands some level of programming skills in order to create websites. Even though Drupal is also open source content management system, you might have to spend money on developers to develop a fully developed website if you lack the skills. Wordpress is used on more websites than Drupal but Drupal is more secured than wordpress.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I've heard about wordpress, is it also a writing site?
It's not a writing site but available too to develop your blog or website.
Wordpress is easy to use open source content management system, whereas as Drupal demands some level of programming skills in order to create websites. Even though Drupal is also open source content management system, you might have to spend money on developers to develop a fully developed website if you lack the skills. Wordpress is used on more websites than Drupal but Drupal is more secured than wordpress.
Drupal has recently got the limelight after Tesla used it for their website. I have used WordPress but have no personal experience with Drupal. But I have read that many those who opted for Drupal have come back to WordPress because it has less plug in features.
Not sure if a knowledge of programming skills is needed on Drupal. If that's the case, ot might not be user friendly and convenient like WordPress.

Mmykel

Unfamiliar
Jan 14, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a Wordpress website. I don't know much about Drupal. Talking of security, can you elaborate? How's the security better?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Even I would be interested to know how the security is better there on Drupal. My husband has a website with WordPress for years now and he has not faced any security issues so far.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
It's not a writing site but available too to develop your blog or website.

Drupal has recently got the limelight after Tesla used it for their website. I have used WordPress but have no personal experience with Drupal. But I have read that many those who opted for Drupal have come back to WordPress because it has less plug in features.
Not sure if a knowledge of programming skills is needed on Drupal. If that's the case, ot might not be user friendly and convenient like WordPress.
After Wordpress, Drupal is the most used CMS. I read somewhere that about 5 percent websites on the world wide web are powered by Drupal. Drupal is some what complicated compared to wordpress, having programming skills might help but not essential.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
After Wordpress, Drupal is the most used CMS. I read somewhere that about 5 percent websites on the world wide web are powered by Drupal. Drupal is some what complicated compared to wordpress, having programming skills might help but not essential.
Thank you for your reply and this information. I am not at all into technology and programming would be out of question. I did study C and C+ as part of my computer classes in High school around 30 years back. Now, they would be Greek to me.
I am sure that layman people like me would find WordPress more comfortable and convenient to use.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
Drupal is better in the form of security and also in term of the signup program and administrations and roles compared to Joomla or even Wordpress one which seems for the beginners and not experts.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
Thank you for your reply and this information. I am not at all into technology and programming would be out of question. I did study C and C+ as part of my computer classes in High school around 30 years back. Now, they would be Greek to me.
I am sure that layman people like me would find WordPress more comfortable and convenient to use.
Actually, for a lot of people, wordpress is just fine. You can use it to create all sorts of sites, including multi vendor ecommerce sites. If you aim to build simple sites, wordpress is the best option but you can also use it to build complicated sites.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I could remember back then around 2010 that I was trying to build a website using Drupal. It was the first open source content management system that I know but it was difficult for me to operate until I got to know wordpress. WordPress is very easy with lots of plugin to use

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
I could remember back then around 2010 that I was trying to build a website using Drupal. It was the first open source content management system that I know but it was difficult for me to operate until I got to know wordpress. WordPress is very easy with lots of plugin to use
Even drupal has a lot of plugin to use but you need to configure some captcha for registration otherwise automatic bot will let your database full of users in short time frame then you will get your database full of registrations and your brandwidth of database will be full of users.
I have lost drupal blog due to that.

Back