Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
What work accomplishments or work progress are you most proud of since the start of the year? Is it getting a better job? A higher position and wage?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have been working as a freelancer on translation for a number of years. Since the beginning of this year, I started offering business consulting services for startups and SMEs. I'm glad that as of today, I have managed to get some projects and my clients are spreading my services to their acquaintances.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Work accomplishments are definitely something to celebrate. as for me, Ive been focusing on professional development. I completed a specialized certification related to my field, which has not only enhanced my skills but also opened up new opportunities. Sometimes its not just about a better job or higher position, but the continuous growth that matters.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Work accomplishments are definitely something to celebrate. as for me, Ive been focusing on professional development. I completed a specialized certification related to my field, which has not only enhanced my skills but also opened up new opportunities. Sometimes its not just about a better job or higher position, but the continuous growth that matters.
It is truly something to celebrate but we should always make sure that we do not celebrate too much in a way that we are going to spend excess money on celebration

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In relation to my work I was able to find some finality of a collection case with a large power company. The case went on for almost 8 years. On the home front is we were able to start an eatery business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
The only thing that comes into my mind is to work in two companies online early this year. There is no regret of quitting my former company's job. It is a good choice not to work with this company anymore.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The work achievement I have achieved since the beginning of the year is finding a paid online site or forum as a side job. I am someone who gets bored easily when I am unemployed and don't have anything to do. So I chose to be active on several paid forums to fill my free time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.355
For me I was looking for a job. I have been jobless for quite some time now and the life has been very tough especially on the provision of my family with food and other basic items.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
I think one thing i am most proud of is my business. Though the business has not gotten where i want it to but there have been some levels of growth so far since the year started.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think one thing i am most proud of is my business. Though the business has not gotten where i want it to but there have been some levels of growth so far since the year started.

Getting into business is tough but for as long as we are able to experience some improvement we should keep the business going. Challenges are part of business and we should not let it hamper our operations.

Back