Would You Allow Your Staff to Work Remotely

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
That depends on the type of work. I basically see no problem allowing employees to work remotely as long as they achieve the results. However, to maintain a team spirit and sense of belongings to the company, it may be a good idea to have employees gather in the office once a month.
You are right that it depends on the kind of work because there are some work that a staff cannot do remotely just like factory jobs
There are ones that can also be done remotely

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
yes definitely it will make the company outlook much more vibrant and many people who want freedom while working will be looking forward to join it .
As long as there is a way for me to keep checks and balances on my workers who are working remotely in order to make them accountable, it is something that I am going to be able to allow them to do.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
As long as there is a way for me to keep checks and balances on my workers who are working remotely in order to make them accountable, it is something that I am going to be able to allow them to do.
You are right it because a lot of people would love to work from home and their bosses will not allow it and it is not as if the kind of work they do cannot be done from home so it is not good to disturb people

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Allowing your staff to work remotely would totally depend on the kind of job that they are to do . Some jobs require physical presence of your workers whilr some jobs does not necessarily need them to be present.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Allowing your staff to work remotely would totally depend on the kind of job that they are to do . Some jobs require physical presence of your workers whilr some jobs does not necessarily need them to be present.
There are some staffs who are basically writers in the company so they can just decide to work from home if the company gives them the chance to
It won't be bad if those set of people can work from home

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, if the job will require the employee to work remotely and still be very efficient, then it is a go ahead order, so far it doesn't stop me from making profit as it should be.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Sure, if the job will require the employee to work remotely and still be very efficient, then it is a go ahead order, so far it doesn't stop me from making profit as it should be.
There is no point in asking your worker to come everyday when their job does not require them to come to work everyday
They can just come maybe two times in a week and that is still okay

Back