Would you find it comfortable working for a new start up?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Recently I met my nephew who has graduated from a very prestigious institute and was offered a good pay in a well established brand on campus recruitment. But he chose to work for a start up by his college senior. The pay was also a bit less than the first offer. But he is happy with the work and all the learnings and challenges. I guess that he is young and single and can take such steps.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anybody willing to work in New start up must be ready to accommodate any challenges arising there of. A new start up business is just like when a crab is just moving out of its hole with no definite direction. Similarly, a new start up couldn't boost of concrete mission and vision.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The thing is that a new start up comes with a lot of challenges so one should be willing to work and also be ready to accommodate any challenges that comes with it

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
There are some start ups that the owners have plans and commitment to the vision. I can work in those kind of startups and make it grow into something worthwhile.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Recently I met my nephew who has graduated from a very prestigious institute and was offered a good pay in a well established brand on campus recruitment. But he chose to work for a start up by his college senior. The pay was also a bit less than the first offer. But he is happy with the work and all the learnings and challenges. I guess that he is young and single and can take such steps.
There are startups that you love their vision and would want to be part of the vision. Also, he might have a plan to start up a business and he might be there to learn the curve on how to run a startup.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are startups that you love their vision and would want to be part of the vision. Also, he might have a plan to start up a business and he might be there to learn the curve on how to run a startup.
Yes. Working in a new start up could serve as eyes opener in one chosen field. You learn a lot and have direct access to most information needed to boost you up. Though start up business is full of unpredictable challenges yet, with perseverance, one would be able to succeed in it.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
And bosses of new startups are always easily accessible which makes it very easy to have a boss - staff relationship. New start ups value their employees and treat them right unlike established businesses.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Yes, very true. He has aspirations to have his own startup in fea years down the line. Start up also gives you a lot of visibility. You get acknowledged and appreciated more for your efforts..also the management are more open to ideas and suggestions.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
For me in this trying times, I would not be comfortable in trying out a startup. This is because a business person is supposed to be aiming higher on the businesses.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Start ups do come with many great opportunities and can be an asset to your resume. But they do have some limitations and risks too..So, the decision to join it will depend on what matters more to you at that point of life.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Anybody willing to work with new start up must be ready to take up any challenges arising from it. Because a new start up business is not yet grounded and therefore, one should not expect a rosy comfortability.

Even working for an already established business will always come with challenges as well because it is not your business but another person's business and you must do exactly what is expected of you.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
I would find it comfortable actually when I am working with a new start up. This is because new start ups bring hopes and new courage that can motivate the businessmen to go forward.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I prefer to have my own business while working still in a particular company. Once the business prospers, then it is about time to quit the job. Eventually, I will focus more on my business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
People often create new start ups to test new ideas and explore new challenges in the process. Therefore it is supposed to be a pleasure when you operate or running them.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are some start ups that the owners have plans and commitment to the vision. I can work in those kind of startups and make it grow into something worthwhile.

As long as the business plan is something that is realistic, they will always be able to find the customers that will help them make profit and end up paying their workers very well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
There is no new startup that achieves profitability in the first three months of operations. If they can achieve break even in three months, it would take a very good management team.
As long as the business plan is something that is realistic, they will always be able to find the customers that will help them make profit and end up paying their workers very well.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
There is no new startup that achieves profitability in the first three months of operations. If they can achieve break even in three months, it would take a very good management team.
I beg to differ because I have seen some startups that hit the ground running with being profitable. It is a difficult achievement quite alright but it is not impossible.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
If it's your own startup, you must be passionate about it. You will put all your sweat and time to make it work. You will enjoy the work despite the pressure and it brings a great sense of accomplishment.
If working for a startup, you have more bandwidth to suggest your ideas and take challenges provided it's a good working environment.

Back