Would you Like to Own a PTP someday?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
My answer still remains the same back then, i would not be able to handle the stress of running a paid to post forum. Besides that i would have to worry about how to pay the members, I don't think i am ready for that right now.
Yes if you are not ready for that you can't have PTP forum you need to balance your revenue and figure it out how to pay members however if the PTP is designed well and the rewards are good it can be very profitable since we don't have a lot of ptp at the moment
Post automatically merged:

PTP forums these days are very popular thing however you really need to think about since you need to pay members sure you can be scammy but not for long scam don't really work on forums lol

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
It is a good option as with experience we know how to make a forum a great one and how to keep the scammers away from the website and run it profitably

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
PTP forum requires a lot of work and funing it is not easy and you might lose money many forums shut down because they were not able to pay users anymore

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is a good option as with experience we know how to make a forum a great one and how to keep the scammers away from the website and run it profitably
Running it profitably is the major thing and that is what will make you a successful forum owner and I think we have some successful forum owners like beermoneyforum because it has been launched for years

Back