Would you rather be an employee or an employer?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all want to be our own boss and make money for ourselves, but this is not the truth of life and sometimes we have to work for employers. However, being an employer is not easy and you have to manage many employees. Some people prefer to be just an employee and not have much responsibility and receive a monthly salary. Do you like to be an employee or an employer?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Unfortunately if you don't have the capital to start your own business, you will definitely start as an employee before you will get the money to start your own business to become an employer.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately if you don't have the capital to start your own business, you will definitely start as an employee before you will get the money to start your own business to become an employer.
Now imagine you earned a lot of money. I see employees who never want to be an employer because they think it has too many responsibilities and you lose the freedom of your life. You don't think so?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If 20% of the population turn out to be employers, the economy would grow and crime rates would reduce drastically.
Yes, the employer and job creation are very good. Not only will it be profitable, but you can hire many people and they will earn from it. Although it carries many responsibilities and is not an easy task

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Starting and running a business is not an easy task. You also have to put in a lot of effort to make your business a success. I do not mind working for an employer who treat me nice, offering me decent salary and fringe benefits., the opportunities to travel and generous paid leave.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all want to be our own boss and make money for ourselves, but this is not the truth of life and sometimes we have to work for employers. However, being an employer is not easy and you have to manage many employees. Some people prefer to be just an employee and not have much responsibility and receive a monthly salary. Do you like to be an employee or an employer?
Well it all depends on the kind of job you are talking about as there are some careers that one just has to be an employee and they enjoy it just like athletes who are into team sports, they can not say that they prefer to be employers than being the employees as they are doing the job they love the most with joy in their hearts and that is how it goes. If you work at a place there is joy and freedom for growth then you never mind being an employee.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Well it all depends on the kind of job you are talking about as there are some careers that one just has to be an employee and they enjoy it just like athletes who are into team sports, they can not say that they prefer to be employers than being the employees as they are doing the job they love the most with joy in their hearts and that is how it goes. If you work at a place there is joy and freedom for growth then you never mind being an employee.
Would you really call them employees? People that have agents that you have to negotiate with and pay off if it goes south. They are more of self employed than employees.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Now imagine you earned a lot of money. I see employees who never want to be an employer because they think it has too many responsibilities and you lose the freedom of your life. You don't think so?
You actually have a very good point that because there are some people who don't want to take any kind of responsibility when it comes to running a business and as a result of that, they decide to be an employee all their lives.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I would rather choose to be an employee. Nowadays even running a small business is very stressful. Even if they use the knowledge from school on how to manage the thing, most people would opt to be employees.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think the recent economy does not favour the employers. I think this is the time whereby the employers are very broke and the profit margins on the organisations keep shrinking day by day.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer both. I am a full time employee of the government and I am also an employer because we have a small business where we pay some people to help us. It's better to have a daily income in addition to the mandated pay day schedule which is twice a month.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
That's very great for you. It's quite a great idea to when you can manage doing both of the two. I suppose the two can support each other when one is collapsing.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Currently I am employe and I have good boss. I am trying be employer but I am bad in it. I still must learn. One day I would like have combination of both so I can always have alternative.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
To keep the economy at equilibrium they would have to be good numbers of both employers and employees. but a lot of people will want to an employer in this economy

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I prefer to be employer of labour. There are many benefits attached to be an employer. It gives you freedom to attain other important things of life. It equally give you chance to be more creative and work with your brain than your hand.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to be an employer, I know there are some responsibilities that comes with being an employer but I prefer it to being an employee. There is a joy of being a boss

Back