Wow, RIF Is Lovely

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I'm so amazed when I opened the site. It looks so lovely and organized. Kodus to our lovely site owner, Jordan. It inspires me and perhaps to all members. I'm so inspired now to work with you RIF. The 3 letters are so meaningful and empowered by its magnificent color green to mean life and freshness of thinking and feeling. Letter R means Robust, I means Inevitable to boom and F means Fantastic Forum site. I'm hoping RIF never feels weak and could withstand the tests of time. While other forum sites are dying here comes our beloved RIF alive and strong.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Yes, RIF is a fantastic forum. It now look so good with the new design. The owner of the post to paid forum is really doing a great job with the forum
That is right, I was so amazed this morning when I opened the site. It has a new look, lovely and in order. Out performances are shown visibly hehehe .

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is right, I was so amazed this morning when I opened the site. It has a new look, lovely and in order. Out performances are shown visibly hehehe .
I was also surprised when I saw the site in a new design, at first I thought I was the one that clicked on something else but I am so happy seeing rif doing well

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I was also surprised when I saw the site in a new design, at first I thought I was the one that clicked on something else but I am so happy seeing rif doing well
That was also my feeling, I thought there is another owner, gosh forbid. There is no better forum site owner best and most dynamic, only the RIF site owner, Jordan.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That was also my feeling, I thought there is another owner, gosh forbid. There is no better forum site owner best and most dynamic, only the RIF site owner, Jordan.
The owner of the forum is really doing well and trying to make this forum one of the best if not the best. He is always coming up with good things

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
The owner of the forum is really doing well and trying to make this forum one of the best if not the best. He is always coming up with good things
That's so true and the fact that he started learning on the web at age 7 is no wonder why he is that skilled and brilliant. I am happy indeed.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
With the kind of topic the OP has created RIF will surely fall. What is the point of praising RIF within RIF? If you want to help RIF, write a decent review and publishing on other sites.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
With the kind of topic the OP has created RIF will surely fall. What is the point of praising RIF within RIF? If you want to help RIF, write a decent review and publishing on other sites.
You remind me of some old buddy from Beermoney forum.he was so direct and never beat around the bush,people need to ask how facebook,twitter,google and youtube make money and that is advertisement.If we do not have various ways of supporting our beloved forum and getting more members interested in supporting forums then we will be stressing individuals to look or source funds from other external sources which is not a way go.

Let us come up with as many options as possible to get to have more liquidity in the forum.That is the best way to have more liquidity in the forum.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, when I logged in this morning, I was pleasantly surprised that RIF has a new look. I love the design. I can see that the owner of RIF is constantly thinking of ways to improve RIF.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
That's so true he loves his business and care his members. I was also amazed when I opened the site this day. It looks fantastic and elegant and mighty. Kodus to RIF.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, the new version of RIF is so awesome and beautiful to the eyes than the former one and I really do love it. The CEO of the site Mr Jordan is really doing a very great job with every little thing that he is incorporating into the site, with the contest coming up next month and everything just looking good and sweet.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
You remind me of some old buddy from Beermoney forum.he was so direct and never beat around the bush,people need to ask how facebook,twitter,google and youtube make money and that is advertisement.If we do not have various ways of supporting our beloved forum and getting more members interested in supporting forums then we will be stressing individuals to look or source funds from other external sources which is not a way go.

Let us come up with as many options as possible to get to have more liquidity in the forum.That is the best way to have more liquidity in the forum.
I know the guy you mentioned. He was one of the first people to review my book on Amazon. I am not trying to offend anyone by being straight, what I am trying to tell is that you need to promote RIF on other sites instead of singing songs of glory in the Forum Posts within the forum itself.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I know the guy you mentioned. He was one of the first people to review my book on Amazon. I am not trying to offend anyone by being straight, what I am trying to tell is that you need to promote RIF on other sites instead of singing songs of glory in the Forum Posts within the forum itself.
I love those words you know and at the same time, I am embarrassed because it would be nice to do the very best I can to contribute in the best way possible. That means what I am good at. Not everyone can post a trillion comments and threads others provide various technical services. In the end, we all win directly and indirectly.

If we are to put our mind to it I believe within six months we can set or develop some viable project online that we may need a lot of help from fellow forum members in various consultancy and promotion for it to succeed. In that case, even if we get to invite other members they get to experience us winning from our online ventures aside from just posting comments and threads.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I too had thought of the Rif to update the site so that it could have the option to switch between dark and light mode. However in the morning when I logged in to site I was really surprised.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest. I didn't expect anything from the RIF. But today my expectations from this forum have increased and I think they are ambitious and this forum has a lot of potential. The appearance of the forum has been modernized and the motivation of users to be active has increased

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was also surprised, because the background is white, I thought it was also on a different forum, but it turned out to be an RIF with a new face design. I really like the design now it looks more professional, effective and fun. Although it took some time to readjust to it. LOL

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was also surprised, because the background is white, I thought it was also on a different forum, but it turned out to be an RIF with a new face design. I really like the design now it looks more professional, effective and fun. Although it took some time to readjust to it. LOL
Yes it may take some time to be used to the new design, but it really nice and I like it the way the owner of the forum is always coming up with a new development

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it may take some time to be used to the new design, but it really nice and I like it the way the owner of the forum is always coming up with a new development

I think it's normal to take a little time to get used to the new design, we just need to understand the layout of the features and their functions. I don't think it's a big deal, because it didn't take me long to adapt to the new RIF design again.

Back