Wow, RIF Is Lovely

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's normal to take a little time to get used to the new design, we just need to understand the layout of the features and their functions. I don't think it's a big deal, because it didn't take me long to adapt to the new RIF design again.
It is just the design, nothing has changed. The post to paid forum is still the same, the design is just to make it look more good looking, then somethings are re arranged

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is just the design, nothing has changed. The post to paid forum is still the same, the design is just to make it look more good looking, then somethings are re arranged

I think now the design is much better and more effective, because I can choose which section I want to focus on and actively write and comment on people's discussions. So that posts are not mixed with other topic/sections.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.250
Yes, RIF is one amazing forum. It now look so good with the new design. This post to paid forum is really doing fantastic already and we are so enjoying it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Sure, the new version of RIF is so awesome and beautiful to the eyes than the former one and I really do love it. The CEO of the site Mr Jordan is really doing a very great job with every little thing that he is incorporating into the site, with the contest coming up next month and everything just looking good and sweet.
Yes, you are so right, and Jordan has a very good attitude which is why he is blessed. May his kind multiply? I was also very amazed once see the site looked so awesome and appealing. Congrats to us.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
RIF is not only fun but makes me more comfortable to write a lot of good comments or create a new thread. But the more members, of course, the more spammers, lifting topics or cross posting, plagiarism, AI content, etc. for that, if we find any irregularities, please report them so that together we can keep the RIF forum clean.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
RIF is not only fun but makes me more comfortable to write a lot of good comments or create a new thread. But the more members, of course, the more spammers, lifting topics or cross posting, plagiarism, AI content, etc. for that, if we find any irregularities, please report them so that together we can keep the RIF forum clean.
I have encountered one time an Al post reply, but I was so hesitant. Then I noticed the guy was no longer doing it, perhaps he was afraid to be banned forever. It is good to feel a site like RIF free from spam and Al posts.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
I have encountered one time an Al post reply, but I was so hesitant. Then I noticed the guy was no longer doing it, perhaps he was afraid to be banned forever. It is good to feel a site like RIF free from spam and Al posts.
Maybe the AI content is still there and hasn't been deleted, so if you find it you have to report it right away, you can usually not get banned forever but get a warning, unless he does it repeatedly. But no one can guarantee that RIF is free from spam and Al content, plagiarism and cross posting, because there will be more RIF members, content will be increasingly out of control and the moderator's duties will be even greater.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Maybe the AI content is still there and hasn't been deleted, so if you find it you have to report it right away, you can usually not get banned forever but get a warning, unless he does it repeatedly. But no one can guarantee that RIF is free from spam and Al content, plagiarism and cross posting, because there will be more RIF members, content will be increasingly out of control and the moderator's duties will be even greater.
I'll try to scout it, and the said post reply was posted severally to many users. They did not notice, but I noticed it. It was sent to posts despite the topic different no matching of the texts. It's one long paragraph.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
That's a very good comment because we all have to play a role in cleaning up forum.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rif is one of the best forums out there with new design it's even better than before RIf have a lot of great discussions and it's always fun to post on here

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That's right it looks wider organized and elegant. I love RIF more. Thankful to be here because of your persistence in inviting me to join RIF.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
I usually leave a tab open for the sites i am active on. When i entered the tab for referral index, i was confused, i thought i had entered the wrong page, lol that was until i saw the name.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That was also my feeling. I thought it was not the site but I was stunned to see the new look of the RIF name and logo. it is so gorgeous site now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yes, RIF is a fantastic forum. It now look so good with the new design. The owner of the post to paid forum is really doing a great job with the forum
This platform is very lovely and I love the fact that they fulfill all the promises that they made to us that they will continue to pay us which is giving them a good reputation

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am also liking that now we don't receive notifications of earnings and only getting notifications for important things
Post automatically merged:

I am also liking that now we don't receive notifications of earnings and only getting notifications for important things

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
We can see the earnings direct to it's right portal. I am also monitoring the limit to avoid waste of posts without payment.

Back