Write at The Barefoot Writer

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
The Barefoot Writer is another writing site we may want to explore. I know that all of us have a passion for writing and we also like to have better pay. Here comes now the site of our dreams where we can earn better, It said that per submission, requires a word count from 400 to 900, and the pay is $100 to
$ 300 per submission. We just follow the simple steps and once we are registered, we will be guided with the categories we may like to develop. Choose only the category you feel is easy to write. Before submitting the article, you need to edit and proofread your work for assurance that there is no error. We can download Grammarly or Quilbot. What can you say?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dearest friend, while exploring this website, I immediately came across the second question: Is It Hard to Become a Well-Paid Writer? Well my answer is yes, it's not easy for me. BUT, thanks to this, if only I had discovered it earlier, I could have "almost" become a successful writer. It's a shame that...well for a long time I won't be able to use any IT tool anymore, for the reason you know, my dear.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Dearest friend, while exploring this website, I immediately came across the second question: Is It Hard to Become a Well-Paid Writer? Well my answer is yes, it's not easy for me. BUT, thanks to this, if only I had discovered it earlier, I could have "almost" become a successful writer. It's a shame that...well for a long time I won't be able to use any IT tool anymore, for the reason you know, my dear.
You're a good writer you should know. It's not late. Don't underestimate your ability. You may develop your writing in 3 days before submitting. Don't belittle yourself my dearest friend. Feel proud, stay proud.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're a good writer you should know. It's not late. Don't underestimate your ability. You may develop your writing in 3 days before submitting. Don't belittle yourself my dearest friend. Feel proud, stay proud.
Well, I try to make myself proud even in the little things of everyday life. The anxiety I have now is that I'm two weeks away from my court trial. But...believe me, I have the feeling we'll see each other again❤️❤️

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have not heard of this site, however, in the past, I used to submit to a lot of similar sites. I was tired of rejections, therefore, I gave up completely on these sites.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
I also submitted my too many articles to the site named we are Teachers. The site may be legit with good trust score but they just take articles and don't reply.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Well, I try to make myself proud even in the little things of everyday life. The anxiety I have now is that I'm two weeks away from my court trial. But...believe me, I have the feeling we'll see each other again❤️❤️
That is the best way to remain positive despite the worst ordeal you are facing at this time. Always be firm and positive. When you are thinking in negative way the more stressful the feeling would be. It's best to pray and be hopeful all the time. Yes, I am so are that you will be acquitted.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the best way to remain positive despite the worst ordeal you are facing at this time. Always be firm and positive. When you are thinking in negative way the more stressful the feeling would be. It's best to pray and be hopeful all the time. Yes, I am so are that you will be acquitted.
Well about this i want to be really sincere. Unfortunately that I will acquitted, I have to tell you alreay now that the answer is NO, this has already been told to me. However, I could perhaps have the possibility of spending several years in an alternative structure to a prison, such as a REMS (Residence for the execution of security measures), which would be what were once called psychiatric-judicial hospitals, or even any therapeutic community. Basically, any other facility that I have to stay in as long as it isn't prison isn't good anyway, as we know, however it would certainly be slightly better for me.But I will only know this after the trial on February 6th.​

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Well about this i want to be really sincere. Unfortunately that I will acquitted, I have to tell you alreay now that the answer is NO, this has already been told to me. However, I could perhaps have the possibility of spending several years in an alternative structure to a prison, such as a REMS (Residence for the execution of security measures), which would be what were once called psychiatric-judicial hospitals, or even any therapeutic community. Basically, any other facility that I have to stay in as long as it isn't prison isn't good anyway, as we know, however it would certainly be slightly better for me.But I will only know this after the trial on February 6th.​
Anyway you know well about your case and then while you're detained on any of those facilities, you may wave to write articles on Barefoot or continue doing activities on Forum sites like RIF.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This sounds awesome, the pay rate is so good and it indicates that they require high quality work. I am not sure if I have the right skill to write articles for such a site, I fear that they will be rejected. But trying is always best, right. I will give it a try.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anyway you know well about your case and then while you're detained on any of those facilities, you may wave to write articles on Barefoot or continue doing activities on Forum sites like RIF.
Unfortunately in these communities access to the web is denied in any way, both from PCs if they are available to the inmates and via mobile phones (which no one has in any case, in fact my smartphone has still been confiscated since September!)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Unfortunately in these communities access to the web is denied in any way, both from PCs if they are available to the inmates and via mobile phones (which no one has in any case, in fact my smartphone has still been confiscated since September!)
They should not confiscate your celfon. It is your property. They better get the sim, not the unit. That is extreme. They should let the family keep your property not them. What f they sold it?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anyway, listen to me, my dearest friend. I have published my story which you can read on DBucks with related attached documents translated from Italian to English. Yesterday I spoke to my lawyer, perhaps there could be less negative consequences than expected. I hope but without any illusions.
Post automatically merged:

They should not confiscate your celfon. It is your property. They better get the sim, not the unit. That is extreme. They should let the family keep your property not them. What f they sold it?
The police detained my cell phone to view its contents and see what I posted on social media. This mobile device of mine will probably be returned to me at the end of my sentence.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
Perhaps only expert writers can use the writing website you mentioned. I tried such websites before and was unsuccessful. LOL. However, it can be useful for individuals who write well.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perhaps only expert writers can use the writing website you mentioned. I tried such websites before and was unsuccessful. LOL. However, it can be useful for individuals who write well.
I understand, first of all, most now use their mobile phone more often than their desktop PC. In my opinion, this often creates difficulties in writing, especially keeping in mind the fact that many users like me, are not native English speakers!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
This is a great find my friend. I want to try this but by the looks of the site, I will have difficulty finishing the word requirement. I am sure their editors are strict with the submissions. It would take a good writer to pass their eyes.
I have not applied yet I'm super busy at work. On Saturday I will apply all the sites that I introduced here. It's our sem break. I'll resume work on February 4.

Back