Writing an Article on Trendri Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You could try Trendri too. It is a legit paid-to-post site. However, currently, I prefer working here on R.I.F. too. :)
I will try everything later if I am quite familiar with the forumcoin site. It took me a long time to adapt to the new site. LOL . Yes, as long as there is a chance I will always try it. Oh yes, what sites are you currently active on? Does the Trendri site accept payments via Paypal?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I will try everything later if I am quite familiar with the forumcoin site. It took me a long time to adapt to the new site. LOL . Yes, as long as there is a chance I will always try it. Oh yes, what sites are you currently active on? Does the Trendri site accept payments via Paypal?
Yes, on Trendri you can receive your payments through PayPal. I have received several payments to my PayPal account from Trendri so far. Currently, I am working on R.I.F. and on Yandex Toloka (you get paid to do microtasks). Both sites are excellent.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, on Trendri you can receive your payments through PayPal. I have received several payments to my PayPal account from Trendri so far. Currently, I am working on R.I.F. and on Yandex Toloka (you get paid to do microtasks). Both sites are excellent.
Oh well, why are you not active on the forumcoin site. Many RIF members are active on the forumcoin site too, I also just tried there. The contents are almost similar to this RIF site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
This is a very good idea. I can try that site too then since it is a legit one. Thank you very much. :)
Many say the site is good. If you want to try, I'll send you the referral code via inbox. I also just tried it, it looks like there will be comfortable because as far as I know there is no minimum limit for the number of words when a comment already gets 1 cents.
Post automatically merged:

My goodness that's almost equivalent to thank you lol. It's too small pay but there might be reason why pay small. There might be increase after some years.
Maybe if there is no other choice I will still try to survive there, not bad as extra money and free time filler. Even though the risk is that the mind can be more dizzy and stressed

Last edited:

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
The discussing is getting away from the topi. can you guys stay within the topic? If you want to discuss other topics, please create another thread or find the thread son that topic.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Even though the writing of the article was discontinued, "Extra Credit" has been given if you write for Apps That Pay, which describes Android and iOS mobile applications to make legit money without paying and for free. Also for Apps/Website Reviews: Legit or Scam?. But these two threads must be approved by the moderator.
Oh! That sounds good. How long does it take for the threads to be approved by the admin? And how much is the extra credit? Admin seems to be pretty busy these days.
I am not much into posting threads. I am more comfortable responding. I post threads once in a while.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think the payment is very low. This is almost slavery. I think only a few people would participate on that kind of work. People are being paid $50 for a 500 words per article submissions in some other sites.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
@arunima Sorry, I can't say for sure how long it will take because it will depend on the number of thread approval queues (not articles). you will get credit about $0.12.
Forum sites are not professional sites that require article perfection.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My goodness that's almost equivalent to thank you lol. It's too small pay but there might be reason why pay small. There might be increase after some years.
420 words for $0.5? exactly too small, maybe they should pay $2 for that words, it is more reasonable for me, or I will do mylot or RIF and I only focus on about 30 words

Back