Writing site: Long reads

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
For the benefit of all, I spent hours searching on the web a writing articles sites. I hope you will take advantage of what I am sharing here in this forum. Many like to have extra earnings through writing an article on a legit site. This writing site is named Long reads. The niche is anything. The pay is very lucrative $ 250 - $ 1500 +. This site is looking for well-written, well-told, and easy-to-follow stories that are easy to relate to readers about the human experience, and such writing will be definitely understood by the readers. To know more about this, see this in the web and apply should you like or are interested. If you have many stories to tell about life, then, you are for this site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I hope those that have looking for the legit writing sites gets to see this. It could just be your goldmine
Long Reads is dedicated to helping people find and share the best long-form nonfiction storytelling on the web . They published personal and reported essays and in-depth investigative reporting. ( Founded by Mark Amstrong in 200).

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site is a good one to earn more money for writing, $500 to complement a story of 2000-6000 word count is quite impressive, but i still do not understand how the site will get to know if the story was actually frictional .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
The site is a good one to earn more money for writing, $500 to complement a story of 2000-6000 word count is quite impressive, but i still do not understand how the site will get to know if the story was actually frictional .
You will send to them the title of the story or book and author to know the genre of the story and if fictional. They will also published what you reviewed and readers could do research.

Back