Writing site: Long reads

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You will send to them the title of the story or book and author to know the genre of the story and if fictional. They will also published what you reviewed and readers could do research.
Now this is my concern , what if i wanted to write my own personal story in that way there would be no way the site will be able so check if it is a frictional story or not aside my claim that the story is nonfiction.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
Now this is my concern , what if i wanted to write my own personal story in that way there would be no way the site will be able so check if it is a frictional story or not aside my claim that the story is nonfiction.
They also do research on the story that was previously published. If you like to write about your personal life, there is a site I will recommend to you. I will find it on my list after. I am at work, I am only hitching :LOL: for some minutes.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
The amount is pulling me. But I am not a good writer. I cannot produce well-written articles. I need to practice really badtrip so that I can join sites that pay high value.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
The amount is pulling me. But I am not a good writer. I cannot produce well-written articles. I need to practice really badtrip so that I can join sites that pay high value.
Why not? You can surely make it step by step. You need to have a very nice outline, body, and conclusion. Support every detail and do proof reading every now and then. You must also have your writing tool like Grammarly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is a very nice platform. I may just try to take my time to check it out. Thanks so much for sharing with us
For the benefit of all, I spent hours searching on the web a writing articles sites. I hope you will take advantage of what I am sharing here in this forum. Many like to have extra earnings through writing an article on a legit site. This writing site is named Long reads. The niche is anything. The pay is very lucrative $ 250 - $ 1500 +. This site is looking for well-written, well-told, and easy-to-follow stories that are easy to relate to readers about the human experience, and such writing will be definitely understood by the readers. To know more about this, see this in the web and apply should you like or are interested. If you have many stories to tell about life, then, you are for this site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
That's one of my main reasons for always being here. I always enjoy the way we all share opportunities with each other. It is very cool
Yes, it is very advantageous and those who are hesitant to join may regret it someday for they lack experience and learning.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I trued sending an email to longreads today but i couldn't get a subject or how to compose the message body because the description left on the site was kind of vague with less details.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
My friend, if you are not a goo writer, don't attempt wasting your time on the site. Don't be carry away with the amount specified to be paid. Money don't just come like that.
Yes thank you. Let's not waste our valuable time. This time I focus only in RIF.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With that huge amount of money that they will pay for an article, I know that it will be hard to get our articles approved. It is better I stick to the ones I know like hive blog

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.468
Raw Dex
$0.372
If you search Google you will find a lot of this type of website but the bottom line is that we need someone who have tested it and understand it first.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
Wow, the pay is very eye catching, and almost too good to be true. How sure are you about this? In the end though, i am sure they would be very strict before they can pay such amounts.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
With that huge amount of money they might just be looking out for professionals that they will pay for an article, Even to get articles approved here might just be stiff

Back