Yet another online earning site? Can I believe it?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got a message online to earn money, The message is

Amazon merchants platform is a working website where members do business and marketing. Your job is to help the Merchants to increase the sales and reputation of the company by completing the task orders that you need to take at each level, you can earn 5000-10,000rs daily from home ?? Once you complete your task orders, the merchants will give you a commission. So meaning, the more taking orders you complete, the more income you can have everyday ??

The sender gave me a link to register the site, can I believe it

amazonphil.com/h5/#/pages/register/register?pcode

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.193
Thanks for sharing this great news. I will click the link to register. I am hoping that my country can do business with them, This is good. I cannot click the link. I thought it is ready to click the link. I opened the link, it requires an invitation code.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
Apparently it seems to be legit because they are not asking for any money so I feel you can give it one try, but when you feel they are taking too much time and I am not getting any result then quit it, one more thing as to check its review on trust piolet

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.193
Apparently it seems to be legit because they are not asking for any money so I feel you can give it one try, but when you feel they are taking too much time and I am not getting any result then quit it, one more thing as to check its review on trust piolet
I opened the link, but it seems incomplete. I doubt if it is legit. Then, it requires an invitation code. Shown are only questions to be filled up. I rather stay away.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got a message online to earn money, The message is

Amazon merchants platform is a working website where members do business and marketing. Your job is to help the Merchants to increase the sales and reputation of the company by completing the task orders that you need to take at each level, you can earn 5000-10,000rs daily from home ?? Once you complete your task orders, the merchants will give you a commission. So meaning, the more taking orders you complete, the more income you can have everyday ??

The sender gave me a link to register the site, can I believe it

amazonphil.com/h5/#/pages/register/register?pcode
This message appears familiar to me, but be very careful, because I was scammed of my hard earned money around 2021, yes initially you will not pay to register, but as time goes on, they will tell you that in order to increase your commission you need to upgrade to a premium member,so when you deposit, immediately your money is gone, just be very careful.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
This message appears familiar to me, but be very careful, because I was scammed of my hard earned money around 2021, yes initially you will not pay to register, but as time goes on, they will tell you that in order to increase your commission you need to upgrade to a premium member,so when you deposit, immediately your money is gone, just be very careful.
I thought as much along this line. It might not seems they need money for niw but money problem might come later. So one needs to be very careful.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to earn as Amazon affliate, go to their site and sign up as affliate. It is free to join though it takes time to start making money from Amazon. If you have website, you can embed their affliate link in your website and start doing rigorous marketing.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
If you want to earn as Amazon affliate, go to their site and sign up as affliate. It is free to join though it takes time to start making money from Amazon. If you have website, you can embed their affliate link in your website and start doing rigorous marketing.
I have been an affiliate for Amazon for awhile now but I'm yet to make a dime. it isn't easy making money money as an affiliate

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.625
By now, would you like to share your experience about it? It sounds a legit one for me. I will try to check it further and hopefully, it is really a legit one.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Anyone can check it out but you have to be careful too that you are not wasting time on a scam site . it isn't always nice to waste time on unproductive sites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Hmmm since it's from Amazon it sounds legit but anyone can use Amazon to scam others. If you are interested in it i would advice you go to Amazon site directly and find out if they have any offer like that.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmmm since it's from Amazon it sounds legit but anyone can use Amazon to scam others. If you are interested in it i would advice you go to Amazon site directly and find out if they have any offer like that.
I agree with you. It is better to visit the Amazon site and find out if this offer really exists,

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since the website will be paying members commission based on sales generated from the members, then it can be real. But the problem about sites like that is that it will be hard to get sales for them

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
You can go ahead and try it out provided they don't ask you for funds to start then you can just try it out and see how it goes. it can work for you.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Without knowing what tasks you should do in order to earn a commission, I cannot say if it is a legit opportunity or a scam. If they ask you money to join or ask you to buy you something, it is scam.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
For me l get so much of similar messages in my country. I am so used to that kinds of messages that when l receive a lot of them l don't bother even looking at them.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.315
There seems to be some uncertainty regarding this link. It appears that certain individuals on Amazon create fraudulent accounts in order to scam other members, so it is essential to exercise caution. To verify whether or not the website is legitimate, it would be an excellent idea to visit it directly and perhaps even reach out to their customer service department for further clarification.

Back