Yield Farming vs Staking as Passive Income

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
Yield farming and staking crypto is a way to get passive income. The way it works is almost the same, by depositing some crypto, but yield farming locks their crypto in the liquidity pool and is governed by smart contracts, users will get interest from the amount of crypto they deposit. Whereas staking locks cryptocurrencies in the blockchain and participates in validating transactions and getting rewards from new blocks. Which do you think is more profitable and safer, yield farming or staking?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both is almost the same thing, but I prefer staking because is less risk than yield farm. Yield farm lock funds in a liquidity pool which you may not have access to money except after the duration stipulated. The fund can be moved without you knowing there is scam until 2 or 3 weeks later.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.148
I will still prefer passive income as I don't have to be passively involved just set it up and it continues to work for you for years of it was a long term investment.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not participated in yield farming before but I have participated in staking and I can say that it is very lucrative. You need to know the apy before you start.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.148
I think the two needs one to have good knowledge of them to he able to make good of them . it can't be easy but it is doable if we have the knowledge

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.230
Yield farming and staking crypto is a way to get passive income. The way it works is almost the same, by depositing some crypto, but yield farming locks their crypto in the liquidity pool and is governed by smart contracts, users will get interest from the amount of crypto they deposit. Whereas staking locks cryptocurrencies in the blockchain and participates in validating transactions and getting rewards from new blocks. Which do you think is more profitable and safer, yield farming or staking?

I have never tried yield farming, I stake my assets. More than 90 percent of my assets are on staking on Binance. The APY changes along with the price fluctuations. What about yield farming?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the two needs one to have good knowledge of them to he able to make good of them . it can't be easy but it is doable if we have the knowledge
Anything that requires money making requires you to also have enough knowledge of it. Staking in crypto-currency have advantages and disadvantages.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.148
I agree with anything that needs money making requires one to have enough knowledge of it. Staking in crypto-currency can bring huge profit but you need to know before you invest.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with anything that needs money making requires one to have enough knowledge of it. Staking in crypto-currency can bring huge profit but you need to know before you invest.
Yeah, it is also important to stake with the amount of money you can easily let go. It is also very risky, sometime ago Mintclub token staking pool was hacked.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.148
When it comes to stakng it is one risky business that is why it is important to stake with the amount of money one can easily actually afford to lose

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Im more into staking than yield farming 💯 I like that staking helps secure the network and rewards me for holding my crypto. Yield farming seems too complicated and risky for me 😅 There are so many platforms and tokens to choose from and some of them might be scams.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to stakng it is one risky business that is why it is important to stake with the amount of money one can easily actually afford to lose
Probably, I have learnt a lot of lessons in the cryptocurrency space. It is always important to go in with amount of money you can easily let go.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Both is almost the same thing, but I prefer staking because is less risk than yield farm. Yield farm lock funds in a liquidity pool which you may not have access to money except after the duration stipulated. The fund can be moved without you knowing there is scam until 2 or 3 weeks later.

I really do not know so much things about youth Farm lock but I think I prefer passive income

Back