kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hello forum members,

I am seeking some advice on investment or trading in the cryptocurrency market. Specifically, I am curious to know what coins or tokens are currently trending and would be a good investment option. For the purpose of this discussion, let's assume I have $100,000 to invest. If you were in my position, which cryptocurrency coin or token would you consider buying and why? Please share the name of the coin or token in your response.

I am asking this question purely for knowledge purposes and am not actually making an investment at this time. I am just looking for some expert opinions and insights on the current market trends. Thank you in advance for any advice you can provide.

glitch money GIF by Ryan Seslow

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that you can trade any coin and make profits because the market is constantly fluctuating. Therefore, the most important thing is to learn how to trade cryptocurrency. There are a lot of tutorials online you can use to learn trading.
As a newbie to cryptocurrency, i will advice you to start with staking and pool fund until you master the art of trading.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello forum members,

I am seeking some advice on investment or trading in the cryptocurrency market. Specifically, I am curious to know what coins or tokens are currently trending and would be a good investment option. For the purpose of this discussion, let's assume I have $100,000 to invest. If you were in my position, which cryptocurrency coin or token would you consider buying and why? Please share the name of the coin or token in your response.

I am asking this question purely for knowledge purposes and am not actually making an investment at this time. I am just looking for some expert opinions and insights on the current market trends. Thank you in advance for any advice you can provide.

This could be a really tricky question. If I had that much money, then I would invest that money in Islamic banking or Islamic institute that offers halal profits.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have $100,000 I don't think I'll invest all in a particular crypto token. I'll diversify like 80% across different low cap tokens and keep the remaining in stable coins.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a huge amount of money. Well, if I were you, I would not invest all the amount in cryptocurrencies because it would be too risky.
Yes there are many offline businesses that that part of that money can start. Some of these offline businesses or investments are reliable and long term that'll always bring in money.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many to mention cryptos to invest, where you can put your $100k, but if I have like what is yours if ever, I will buy Bitcoins, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and those Cryptos with higher volatility and values.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
$100,000 is big enough to get some online and offline investment. I will even like to bring out a part and get a small residential property or shops where I'll be getting yearly rent.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes there are many offline businesses that that part of that money can start. Some of these offline businesses or investments are reliable and long term that'll always bring in money.
I agree with you. It is not wise to invest all your money in cryptocurrencies. There are also many offline reliable businesses to invest your money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Hello forum members,

Everybody has a cryptocurrency that they can vouch for but I trust bitcoin cash and I can still advise someone to invest in it

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hundred thousand dollars is a good amount of money to invest in cryptocurrency. As fore, I will split the money and invest in up to 10 coin that I know will have good future like btc, with, doge

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
With that amount of money I would not really only buy cryptos but more investments, but put in cryptos I would buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cosmos, Cardano, Dot and Monero i think

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
This is also a very good way of investing instead of investing all your money in one cryptocurrency.
Hundred thousand dollars is a good amount of money to invest in cryptocurrency. As fore, I will split the money and invest in up to 10 coin that I know will have good future like btc, with, doge

Back