You need money to make money

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Then you can imagine how frustrating it gets when these guys keep saying it can't be done when I am doing it every day. My balance is 1,587 Shares and I have withdrawn $200 USD as profit in the last couple of months. What blows my mind is there is no risk if you use nothing but free money, so are they posting these unsupported myths just so they can make another penny from the forum and leave $100 Bills behind?
I think there are people who are not willing to take any kind of risk, I guess, but if you do not take it, there is no benefit, it is true that you do not see risk because it is "free" money but others can see it as such, on the other hand I just send a little of my money there and I make it grow without haste but without pauses, most of my money is not there, but if you are not able to invest even a percentage of your money you can never make money in other way than working, but we know perfectly well that it is possible.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you need money to make money, but the amount of money you need depends on the kind of thing you want to go into. You will need money for almost anything you want to do

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Then you can imagine how frustrating it gets when these guys keep saying it can't be done when I am doing it every day. My balance is 1,587 Shares and I have withdrawn $200 USD as profit in the last couple of months. What blows my mind is there is no risk if you use nothing but free money, so are they posting these unsupported myths just so they can make another penny from the forum and leave $100 Bills behind?
Investing in faucets is the worst idea. I once worked in cointiply for 1 year which is also a valid website but they decided not to give profit to the users anymore. Soon something like this will happen in CryptoWin

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.240
For start maybe you don't need it. Free hosting, free domain and your content can start blog or website for zero cost. Later upgrade accounts, do some marketing, buy paid hosting.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Investing in faucets is the worst idea. I once worked in cointiply for 1 year which is also a valid website but they decided not to give profit to the users anymore. Soon something like this will happen in CryptoWin
That's why one must do a good risk and capital management, I currently have 71 shares bought there, do you think that's even 0.5% of my money? It is clear that no, so if it is lost nothing would happen, as long as you do things right there is no need to fear.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why one must do a good risk and capital management, I currently have 71 shares bought there, do you think that's even 0.5% of my money? It is clear that no, so if it is lost nothing would happen, as long as you do things right there is no need to fear.
Nothing happens in your life, but you worked for 1 year. This is painful. And most importantly, the income of faucets is very low. When you look back at how hard you tried and didn't get results, you will get depressed

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Nothing happens in your life, but you worked for 1 year. This is painful. And most importantly, the income of faucets is very low. When you look back at how hard you tried and didn't get results, you will get depressed
I guess you talk about your experience, I recently received a notification in dutchycorps that users from Iran and China will be banned on a certain date due to jurisdictions or regulations, I honestly have never had problems with faucets, only in sporadic but really irrelevant cases, since I conduct surveys in a faucet you can imagine the money I have earned with them, but I think the problem is that there are some faucets that stop paying certain countries specifically due to regulations or others.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess you talk about your experience, I recently received a notification in dutchycorps that users from Iran and China will be banned on a certain date due to jurisdictions or regulations, I honestly have never had problems with faucets, only in sporadic but really irrelevant cases, since I conduct surveys in a faucet you can imagine the money I have earned with them, but I think the problem is that there are some faucets that stop paying certain countries specifically due to regulations or others.
No what happened to Cointiply was for all users. I never join websites that don't pay for my country. This is risky. Cointiply had a mining game (investment) that I worked hard every day and reinvest but they decided shuts down its mining game. I am sure cryptowin will do same thing sooner or later

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
No what happened to Cointiply was for all users. I never join websites that don't pay for my country. This is risky. Cointiply had a mining game (investment) that I worked hard every day and reinvest but they decided shuts down its mining game. I am sure cryptowin will do same thing sooner or later
I understand, I was in cointiply for a few months, I think 3 months or so and I withdrew more than $ 50 if I remember correctly, but I left it because of its high payment thresholds, I did not know that investment modality that the platform had, did you try to contact the support regarding the vanished money?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
We need money to make money, it's the reality which is why others apply a bank loan just to have money for a business capital. Others borrow a capital from a relative and those who took care of their business found their business promising and debts paid after due time.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, I was in cointiply for a few months, I think 3 months or so and I withdrew more than $ 50 if I remember correctly, but I left it because of its high payment thresholds, I did not know that investment modality that the platform had, did you try to contact the support regarding the vanished money?
After FreeBitCo, Cointiply is the most reliable and oldest faucet, which earns more than all other faucets. However, this plan did not work. I don't know how long CryptoWin can benefit users, but with the increase in investments and the increase in the number of users, they face problems. There is no doubt. Cointiply returned the invested money to users. There is no problem. But the painful part of the story is that I worked for a year and when I wanted to get passive income they stopped the plan. It doesn't matter, they refunded my money. it is still painful

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
After FreeBitCo, Cointiply is the most reliable and oldest faucet, which earns more than all other faucets. However, this plan did not work. I don't know how long CryptoWin can benefit users, but with the increase in investments and the increase in the number of users, they face problems. There is no doubt. Cointiply returned the invested money to users. There is no problem. But the painful part of the story is that I worked for a year and when I wanted to get passive income they stopped the plan. It doesn't matter, they refunded my money. it is still painful
I understand, then I would not feel sad since they returned your money, there are hundreds of ways to earn money passively, do not get frustrated by an opportunity that ended, especially if you did not lose money.
You need money to make money, it might just be a little amount of money in some cases, but you will still need some money to put some things together
Yes, you really need money to start any type of project, even a little, even to work online you need to invest in a device, and in the internet bill.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, then I would not feel sad since they returned your money, there are hundreds of ways to earn money passively, do not get frustrated by an opportunity that ended, especially if you did not lose money.

Yes, you really need money to start any type of project, even a little, even to work online you need to invest in a device, and in the internet bill.
It may just be something little but you just have to put in something. Even if it's service you are rendering, you put in something while learning it be it online or offline

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even if you don't have money and got a free lift from giveaway, you will need to use that money to get more money so as to get out of the point or status if poverty which is why you got the giveaway in the first place and so the statement you use money to get money is very much valid.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even if you don't have money and got a free lift from giveaway, you will need to use that money to get more money so as to get out of the point or status if poverty which is why you got the giveaway in the first place and so the statement you use money to get money is very much valid.
Getting out of poverty or from the same point depends on what you are able to do with the money you have at hand now. If you use it wisely then you can get out of a point you are

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting out of poverty or from the same point depends on what you are able to do with the money you have at hand now. If you use it wisely then you can get out of a point you are
That is what i say right there as it does matter on what you do with the money that you are given from the giveaway that determines if you get out of poverty or remain there. Some people would spend the money rather than investing the money to a greater use that will bring in profits for them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
I absolutely agree with this narrative. Everything that one can do to generate some money they must use money. One must use internet bundles subscription to posting on here.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

This is about a long time ago. I was 18 years old. I gambled that money and yes I lost that money in the end. Honestly, passive income is very good. I am currently working hard, but it would be nice if I had passive income. Maybe in the future I will buy referrals on AdBTC

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Spending the money you have wisely on something that will generate another money is what one need to always think of. So one need to invest in knowledge also to make money

Back