You need money to make money

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
This is about a long time ago. I was 18 years old. I gambled that money and yes I lost that money in the end. Honestly, passive income is very good. I am currently working hard, but it would be nice if I had passive income. Maybe in the future I will buy referrals on AdBTC
Why dont you try earning interest with stablecoins? There are exchanges that offer you 6-8% with stable coins, for example platforms such as Crypto.com or Ledn, or on the other hand although their returns are more conservative we have the example of the Kraken exchange, where you can earn returns in dollars and euros too apart of stablecoins.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why dont you try earning interest with stablecoins? There are exchanges that offer you 6-8% with stable coins, for example platforms such as Crypto.com or Ledn, or on the other hand although their returns are more conservative we have the example of the Kraken exchange, where you can earn returns in dollars and euros too apart of stablecoins.
What you say sounds interesting. Can you try with small amounts? For example, $20. I have to take a look to see if it is possible. Because many platforms don't support my country. But it seems a good suggestion

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
What you say sounds interesting. Can you try with small amounts? For example, $20. I have to take a look to see if it is possible. Because many platforms don't support my country. But it seems a good suggestion
It was a good suggestion, but I have done the research for you and none of the three exchanges accept people from Iran, I do not understand sometimes how this kind of thing can happen, maybe I live in a different country and it is difficult for me to understand it, maybe I will find some exchange available

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was a good suggestion, but I have done the research for you and none of the three exchanges accept people from Iran, I do not understand sometimes how this kind of thing can happen, maybe I live in a different country and it is difficult for me to understand it, maybe I will find some exchange available
Thank you for research my friend. These problems are due to the problems between Iran and the United States, and in the end, it is the common people whose their lives become more difficult.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Thank you for research my friend. These problems are due to the problems between Iran and the United States, and in the end, it is the common people whose their lives become more difficult.
Do not worry, I came to the conclusion seeing your comment regarding the sanctions imposed from the United States to your country that it was best to look for an exchange that operated in Russia, and I remembered Kucoin, that exchange admits Iran, and is one of the most decentralized, there you have staking with Tether of 3-5% and USDC of 3-4%

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
You do not need money to make money, you can make money with knowledge and skills. You do not have to pay a price to build knowledge and skill as all of us as born with certain knowledge and all of us learn certain skills naturally.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you need money to make money, but the amount of money you need depends on the kind of thing you want to go into. You will need money for almost anything you want to do
I don't know where you got your crystal ball, but my experience over the last year tells me it must have a wire loose somewhere. My guess is you base your prediction on the price of Bitcoin, which has very little to do with my system. But I have been withdrawing about $100 a month just in case anything does fall apart.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
This is true. I agree with you that you need money in order to make money. If you want to make an investment or start your own business, then it is necessary to spend some money. There is not any other way. :)
Even when you are doing online business, you still need to buy data and you use money to buy data which means that we are also using money to make more money and that is how it is

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Even when you are doing online business, you still need to buy data and you use money to buy data which means that we are also using money to make more money and that is how it is
Yes, this is correct. It seems that nothing is completely free in life. We need money to make money even when we are working online. If you do not spend money, you will not earn money. :)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yes, this is correct. It seems that nothing is completely free in life. We need money to make money even when we are working online. If you do not spend money, you will not earn money. :)
The truth is that there is nothing that is free in life. We just have to sacrifice one thing so that we can get another thing. It has always been like that and it will continue to be that way.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
The truth is that there is nothing that is free in life. We just have to sacrifice one thing so that we can get another thing. It has always been like that and it will continue to be that way.
I agree with you, Bisolami. Nothing comes easy in life. If you want to succeed in something or achieve something, you must understand that you have to make an effort and invest time and money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I agree with you, Bisolami. Nothing comes easy in life. If you want to succeed in something or achieve something, you must understand that you have to make an effort and invest time and money.
You are right
Even when we use money to look for money, we need to have it in mind that we will not get the result immediately because it does not work that way.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
You are right
Even when we use money to look for money, we need to have it in mind that we will not get the result immediately because it does not work that way.
Yes, exactly. It is very important to realize that we will not get the result immediately. We have to be patient. Patience is essential whether we are working online or offline. Earning money requires a lot of patience as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yes, exactly. It is very important to realize that we will not get the result immediately. We have to be patient. Patience is essential whether we are working online or offline. Earning money requires a lot of patience as well.
You will never get the results of what you want immediately and that is why you need to be patient either in your own business when you are investing in another person's business

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
You will never get the results of what you want immediately and that is why you need to be patient either in your own business when you are investing in another person's business
That's right. Generally, in life, we must be very patient. Patience helps you think better and make correct decisions about both your personal and professional life. I believe that patience is the key to success.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
That's right. Generally, in life, we must be very patient. Patience helps you think better and make correct decisions about both your personal and professional life. I believe that patience is the key to success.
We need to learn from people who have been doing business for long and if you study about their lifestyle you will realise that they have been doing the business for long before it became something successful

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
We need to learn from people who have been doing business for long and if you study about their lifestyle you will realise that they have been doing the business for long before it became something successful
Yes, it is very significant to try to learn things from people who have some experience and useful knowledge to share with us. These people have made a lot of effort and have sacrificed many things in order to succeed.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to making money, either through investing or starting up a business. The truth of the matter is that we need money to do this. If we really want to make good amount of money online or offline, you must invest your money. It might not be directly. Let's take working on forums for example, though it is free to register but you need data to be able to access the sites and money is needed to buy data.

Making money is important and investing money is quite important during the current times because we are required to make money in order to deal with issues such as inflation.

Back