what do you like most about being a business owner?

Being a business owner is never easy, though most people out there tend to assume being a business owner is all about making money and being your own boss but it is way more than that. While it has it's fun side, it also has to do with dealing with responsibilities and the likes. What do you like most about being a business owner?
For me it's the fact that there is no limit as to when money comes in and what I can earn. Though this also means there might be times where I might not earn anything due to little or no sales.

does your business have a weakness and how do you plan on dealing with it?

As a business owner and young entrepreneur, does your business have any weaknesses? And most importantly what are your plans to deal or improve in this aspect. Personally I feel every business has its weakness. There is always one thing they might not be very good at or lacking in one way or the other. While there is notting wrong in having a weakness, the most important thing is finding out this weakness and working on it.

Strategies to Become Successful in Print-on-Demand Business

Starting a Print-on-Demand business is really easy. Use AI to generate art, edit the art on Canva, choose your Print-On-Demand Platform, upload your design, customize on the products, and then start selling. You need small or no investment and it does not involve intricate processes. However, there are a lot of nuances involved in generating sales and profits.

Do you have a print-on-demand business? What strategies did you use to become successful?

How to Improve Sales on Your Online Store

Marketing plays a huge role in driving sales, however, there are also other ways to improve sales on your online store.

Learn how customers find your business and gain valuable insights into their behavior. Use the findings to create products and marketing plans.

Display customer reviews on your sites, positive reviews might encourage visitors to buy the product.

Offer discounts, cashback, and free products to build relationships with customers.

Want to Make a Lot of Money Online, Learn Graphic Designing

If you want to make a lot of money from a single skill set, you can try graphic designing. For adept graphic designers, there are multiple options.

You can sell your design services through freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork

You cna sell your designs through creative market and creative fabrica.

You can start your print on demand business. You can easily design products and create new designs by altering the existing designs.

Selling Few Products or Selling a Lot of Products?

What do you think is the better strategy, sell few products or sell a lot of products. Based on my experience, the key to generate sales and make money from your venture lies in selling multitude of products. No matter what kind of business you are running, either dropshipping, print on demand or selling form your inventory, you can generate sales when you are offering 50-100 products, compared to 5-10 products. This will provides customers with multiple buying options, thus increasing the chances of a sale.

Is it advisable to tune in loud music in the business center?

In my place and almost all over my country, the malls and big stores have loud music. People are used to it and those who dislike it are foreigners. I was told by one foreigner that the malls in the city where I live are noisy like hell. I told home if he had gone to hell. When I toured other countries like New Zealand, I realized that there was no sound, very silent shop. The mall there is called a shop and I was not used to it. It's my culture to hear loud music in the malls in our city. I told my cousin that Auckland, New Zealand is like a lonely planet. But again, it is their culture we have to respect. What about in your country, are there sound in your malls?

New 🚩 Is Trendri site paying ?

I used to be an active writer on the Trendri site a while ago but discontinued due to nonpayment issues. I am considering returning to writing on the site and would like to inquire about its current status. Does it still maintain a reliable payment as it did before? Your insights would be valuable in helping me decide whether to resume my writing activities on the platform.

which forum is better to earn Rif or trendri?

I am a member of both sites mentioned in the title and have been actively contributing to both for several months. How about you? Are you finding sufficient earnings on these platforms? If you're an experienced member, which site do you prefer in terms of better earning opportunities and faster income generation?

If that's the case, does the Trendri site resume payment after a hiatus?

Crowdfunding Your Business

I lack personal experience with crowdfunding campaigns because I have never started a crowdfunding campaigns. That’s because most of the popular options like kickstarter, GoFundMe, IndigeGoGo are not available in my location. However, I have contributed to various campaigns and learned some rick of the trade. Platforms like Kickstarter operate on an all-or-nothing principle, which means you can get funding only when your campaign goal is met. To receive funding, authenticity is crucial, therefore, you will have to establish transparency by sharing of social profiles, business documents, and video interviews. Sharing your campaign story plays a pivotal role in encouraging crowdfunding users to contribute to your campaign.

Strategies for Earning on Youtube

Investing in good equipment and software (camera, microphone, lights, gimbal, video editing software, etc.) helps create high-quality videos. However, before spending money on these expensive tools, you will have to give more importance in developing your skills. You need to learn how to shoot and edit videos, how to write good video scripts, how to design a good thumbnail how to do marketing and SEO. Being comfortable in front of the camera and speaking well is crucial for success on YouTube. Audience engagement is important, therefore, appearing in front of camera is very important. Equipment and software are valuable, but they're only as good as your ability to use them effectively.

Three Steps to Print On Demand Business

Print On Demand is a low cost business that you can easily set up in a couple of minutes. Here’s how you can do it

Design with Canva: Utilize Canva's templates to create your designs. If you can use photoshop, that’s even better. You can use text, clipart, slogan, etc. to fine-tune the design to align with your vision and enhance its aesthetic appeal.

Choose a platform: You can use Amazon Merch, Zazzle, Etsy, eBay, Redbubble etc. Choose the one that suits your interest.

Publish: Upload your design on the platform of your choice, customize product, and list it for sale.

The Best Investment for Passive Income

It is easier to build passive income through investment compared to creating a product or service that builds passive income. If you choose to invest to build passive income, what are the best options available:

I recommend government bonds. While government bonds do offer the highest returns, they are of course a low-risk passive income option. Investing in real estate and renting out a property, is another less risky method. If you have marketing skills, investing in a small business, like a print-on-demand venture, can be a source of passive income.

The Role of SEO and Digital Marketing in Online Ventures

If you want to thrive in your online venture, you need knowledge and skills in SEO and digital marketing. Whether you are a blogger, youtuber, video content creator, freelancer, online seller, SEO and digital marketing play a pivotal role in driving success. For instance, you cannot become successful blogger just because you have writing skills, you also need SEO and digital marketing to attract traffic. Similarly, creating excellent videos is only the first step to earning on YouTube success, you will have to take a lot of steps of which SEO and digital marketing are the most important ones.

Motivation through job satisfaction

Motivation through job satisfaction is what the employees dream of. It is a strong drive to push the employees to work harder and be loyal to the business.
Empowering employees gives them fuel. Increased decision-making and extra responsibility are surefire ways to add some motivation to the workplace. Although motivation is hard to do by the management, but there is no other way to do it because the business aims for good sales and production. The employees will feel too lazy to perform their responsibilities because they lack drive. Only motivation can push them on the go. Motivation could be giving cash bonuses, increases, and paid vacations with the family. Empowerment increases employee satisfaction by creating a well-defined vision, providing resources to thrive, and connecting employees with a greater purpose.

Feel the need of your employees

As a busiess owner, you have to know and feel the need of your people. They might be afraid or ashamed to tell you but through their eyes and actions, you can sense they need something from you. You may call an urgent meeting to get information on how deep their problems are. You may also call the attention of the person you sense urgently needs support or help. This is one sure way for people to admire you for being attentive to their needs. They will gladly work harder even without your supervision. Trust factor is gold.

Respond in a timely manner to consumer's questions and issues

Be polite. Respect the customers who may want some clarification. You must not only be with your employees but likewise with your customers. You should be there for them. There might be some complaints posted on social media about your product that has defects and your employees ignored about it and as the business owner, you must answer them squarely. You must provide them with clear and honest answers to people's questions and complaints that may go a long way if the customers find no answer. It is okay to put your company's opinions on social media, but be aware that many people will not agree with it. Instead of shutting down people who disagree by removing their comments, or even worse, saying a nasty one in return, stay open to discussion about it and respond politely. This will become a serious problem if there is no clear and accurate explanations.

Have you ever lost to your competition before?

Have you ever lost a business deal or contract to your competition around you before? There are certain jobs I have lost to others in a similar line of work as me who I know. The feeling can be painful but I usually do not let it get to me, it's business there are some you win and there are some you loose, the key is to keep growing your business and services to be able to satisfy your customers.

Have you increased the price of your services and products this year?

We are still in the first month of the new year, do you plan on increasing the price of your products and services or have you already done it? Over here a lot of businesses have added to their price due to the current increase of dollars over our local currency. Due to this the cost of production has gone up abit. I am also thinking of making an increase but still observing,

Customers that always price but never purchase.

I have some persons who all they do is price, from time to time they message me asking for the price of a particular product or services. After agreeing on a price which they themselves even agree that it is a fair price, they tell me they would get back to me only for them to do it else well or not at all. How do you handle such customers? Do you keep answering them with the hopes that they will patronize you one day or do I start ignoring them.

Best place to startup a photocopy and printing press

Photocopy shops and places where you can print documents as hardcopies is a very lucrative business, the key is to find the right location. One of the best place to set up such business is close to schools. This is because students will definitely make photocopies of various files, documents and handouts from time to time on a daily basis. Even their assignments, many will come for printouts.

Selling freelancing services as a business

Do you offer freelancing services? How do you sell your services, through your website, your social pages ot freelance marketplace? Do you sell your freelancing service as an individual or as a business? I offer freelancing services through social sites and my websites I sell as an individual but ai am thinking to sell as a business by hiring a team to provide various services.

Filter

Back