AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Limitations of Paid Marketing for Small Businesses

Marketing is very important for generating sales, and marketing requires a lot of money. While big companies spend millions and even billions of dollars in marketing, small and medium-sized businesses cannot spend a lot of money on marketing. Even if they try to do aggressive marketing, their profit margins will go down particularly when sales rely heavily on advertisements. To address this kind of budget limitation, small businesses should shift their focus to SEO to generate organic traffic and build followers on social media for cost-effective marketing.

How many years interval do you think is best to increase the employees salaries?

In my country it takes 3 years for private offices to increase their employees salaries. However, the individual employee must submit a request for a salary increase with corresponding supports as to seminars workshops attended and educational qualifications. There are also private multinational companies that give salary increment every year. I want to know because I have two staffs in my milk tea business and i want to increase their salaries. I want to see them happy. What do you think?

Is there NO ID, and NO ENTRY policy in your business?

Wearing of ID makes us feel safe and protected. We also gain respect from people. However, there are employees who never like to wear the prescribed ID in their workplace. They don't like to feel something hanging on their neck. It's true that one can feel the discomfort but there's no choice. There's salary deduction here once caught not wearing the employee ID. I was penalised once only and it never happened again What about in your place?

Is it good to give a cash incentive to perfect attendance employees?

Do you think it's a wise idea to give a, cash incentive to the employees who have perfect attendance in one year? Well, it depends on the contract of agreement signed by the two parties. For me it's good to give a cash incentive just imagine their situations at home, an employee left home so early, leaving the kids to the house help. Despite that destructions, they're still able to come to work daily. What is your say about this?

How to Engage Users on Your Blog?

If you want to earn from your blog, you use user engagement, your users should stop on your blogs to read the content and then interact with the ads. If you have published useful and interesting posts, users will stay on your blog for a longer duration. Having language and writing skills is crucial for producing engaging content. Poorly written content will deter readers. If you want to engage users, it is very important that you are proficient in language and writing abilities.

Effective Selling Strategies

The crux of successful selling depends on various factors, such as:

Catering to a specific, niche audience: Creating a product with a specific target group in mind will help you generate sales. When you know who is going to buy your product, it will be easier to streamline sales.

Marketing to a specific group: You need to market to the proper audience, among the people who are supposed to buy your products.

New 🚩 What's the update on Postloop?

I always encounter this site on the web and feel aggressive to know about this site. I am so sure you are acquainted with this site or have been a member before. It said that it is a special website that offers aspiring writers the option to make money by leaving comes on websites or forums. It requires only writers with a strong command of the English language and to follow the rules. Dunno the rules yet. The pay is too small 8 cents for each post but it is better than the other sites. Postloop pays regularly through Paypal upon request. Payment at $5 per 100 points. What is your experience with this site?

Write at The Barefoot Writer

The Barefoot Writer is another writing site we may want to explore. I know that all of us have a passion for writing and we also like to have better pay. Here comes now the site of our dreams where we can earn better, It said that per submission, requires a word count from 400 to 900, and the pay is $100 to
$ 300 per submission. We just follow the simple steps and once we are registered, we will be guided with the categories we may like to develop. Choose only the category you feel is easy to write. Before submitting the article, you need to edit and proofread your work for assurance that there is no error. We can download Grammarly or Quilbot. What can you say?

What do you notice to products that are on sale?

Have you noticed in a business center that when there are ongoing sales, people flock to the place? It is happening here and customers fall in line just to buy the items that are on sale They are of good quality and that is also the tactic of the business owner to have volume sales of the outgoing products so they can replace them with new ones. There is nothing to lose. As a matter of fact, I also like to go to a business center that always broadcasts product sales. One can expect many things on sale like dresses, bags, belts, shoes, toys, and kids' apparel. Does it also happen in your business center?

Let the idea find you, instead of forcing an idea

There are times when a new business owner finds it hard the plans that have the potential for business growth. Many startup founders approach finding the right startup idea the wrong way. They start from a blank slate. Then they try to come up with ideas that people may find cool. They start with ideas rather than problems. It is best to draft ideas that are powerful and not match them with problems. The more you can not concentrate. Do not use a backward approach by thinking first of the risks and then planning on how to combat the risks. You will feel cranky. The more you feel like a fool, so instead try to find a startup idea and then the solutions of the possible problems your ideas may encounter.

Prioritize action over research

If you are not s sure of your research, try to act out what you wanna do to get a hint that what you are planning is right, and if there is no guarantee of improvement, better do the research to know the findings and the possible recommendations you may create. It’s important to jump in without too much delay or analysis paralysis. Too many people get caught up in research, stress, and worry—and then end up never launching their ideas at all. Some successful entrepreneurs take action and are not afraid to learn as they go. It's true that people may not buy your product right away, or that you may not get the initial reaction you were looking for, so what to do, you need to test them first. Check the credibility and quality of your products. You may buy your products first so that there is something you can tell. Dont wait for the time you will be bombarded with negative reactions.

Use live chat on your website to identify customer needs

If you want to know the problems of your customers, you better do a live chat to be informed. Sitting down and thinking the solutions are not the best solutions to the ongoing problems of your business. Leave a link for them to join with you and discuss the related problems that create chaps on their minds. Doing a live chat with your customers can provide a forum where your visitors feel comfortable asking more about the product whether it has a certain feature they are looking for. Remember, customers are always right and they bring money to your business, so you must grant their requests. Also, you will be able to identify customer objections and challenges more easily. For example, if you get a lot of people asking about a particular feature, this could be a sign that it's necessary to add this feature. However, be careful not to act on requests too quickly if you are not so sure of the features. You must set a schedule to answer them in a few minutes. You can ask your HR to answer the customers via live chat until you notice a clear understanding between you and the customers.

Create a repeatable process

If you notice that you gain much in some products, why not, repeat the process? Sell the same products and at that time sell on volume. Your products may not be perishable or rot, so there is no risk of losing a profit. Once you have your first few paying customers, create a repeatable process that can be scaled as you grow. Since you have proven that a certain method works, take some time to record your processes, documenting how you found your customers. Then focus your efforts on the most efficient channels and find ways to scale those channels. It may take time and hard for you, but you need personnel to work on those scales and processes. Your main task is to gather customers to profit more in a way that you could reach them through your plan of action.

Avoid investing in paid marketing too early

If you are new to the business and afraid not to gain, don't jump immediately to the conclusion that marketing your products is the solution. You might be throwing your money in the wrong way. As you iron out the details of your product in the early stages, it’s important to have conversations with customers and tweak your product based on their feedback. You have to get to know who your customers will be and know the kind of messages they respond best to. It is typically not a great idea to invest money into paid marketing or advertising until you reach product/market fit. Otherwise, you may end up just throwing your money away without seeing any results. As soon as you see the positive flow of your sales, that is the right time to hore a marketer of your products or inspire one of your workers and just give extra benefit in doing it.

Do You Use Free Mining Programs?

Currently, I use just one free mining platform and it is Stormgain. The major drawback of this platform is you cannot withdraw mining rewards, you will have to trade and can withdraw trading profits only.

In the past I used a similar platform called Eo.Finance. This platform offered free Monero mining. I stopped using it because it had very high withdrawl charges. You would end up giving away almost 50 percent of your mining reward.

Filter

Back