AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

How close should you be to your customers?

Having a good relationship with your customers is extremely important, but how close should a business owner be to their clients or customers. I have seen some who are so close to their customers to the point where they even know personal details about them and even other family members. Then there are some who laugh, play and discuss with their customers but only on business related issues.

A boss is not a king so never be afraid

A business owner, who we also call, a boss is not a king, so there is no reason why feel afraid if commits a mistake. You just need an explanation. In the busenss center, one mistake would be the services for the customers which might not be satisfactory as shown in the feedback. Saying the word sorry is easy to say and promise not to make the same mistake again. We have to value our customers, so should not show them our arrogance no matter how tired are we at work. They also deserved respect. A boss could understand your case and may give you a second chance.

Is it necessary for a boss to greet the employees once enter the business center?

I think a boss must greet his employees once he enters the business center. This way eases the employees and feels relaxed during their work rather than seeing their boss with a high face meaning always not in the mood. The business owner must be friendly and smiling to avoid a had-to-believe gap among the employees and customers. He must not be faking his mood. This is one way to build good camaraderie and willingness to work harder for a goal to reach will surely be retained accordingly. It's also not hard to do this greeting the employees and customers. There is no malice and prejudice is doing this kind of act.

Investing Through REIT

Have you invested in real estate market through Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)? Well, I have never invested in real estate through REIT. That's because investing through REIT is bot available in my home country. Real Estate Developmwnt companies are yet to be listed for public trading through stock market in my home country. If you want to invest, you will have to do it directly.

How do you invest in crypto market?

Have you invested in crypto market? What is your favorite platform for crypto investment? Do you invest through crypto exchanges or through crypto wallets? Do you use banks and cards to buy xryptos or do you use other kinds of payment forms? Do you do P2P transaction for crypto investment? I mainly invest through Binance. From Binance I move funds to other platforms.

Does your family support your business?

I remember when I first started working online, my family felt it was a waste of time, and I am not doing anything useful, just pressing my phone all day or I won't make anything out of it. The moment I started earning and started making little contributions to the house, they began to see working online in a new light and started having more value on it. What about you, is your family okay with your business?

Can You Create Online Business Without a Computer

If you dream of creating and running an online business but do not have a computer, is it still possible to create online business just with your smartphone. While having no computer puts limitation, a computer is not a prerequisite for starting and running online business. You can use platforms like eBay, Etsy, Facebook Marketplace, Instagram, Shop, Facebook Shop, Redbubble, Zazzle, etc. to create your online business from your phone. One perfect example is starting by listing products on the Facebnook marketplace.

Why should you be using Escrow for your business?

If you have worked on Fiverr and Upwork, you will understand what Escrow is. It is a payment mediation system that secures funds for buyers and sellers. A freelancer and online entrepreneurs will often face payment-related challenges like employers refusing to pay or not delivering job after receiving payment. Escrow provides solution by establishing trust between the two parties, Escrow acts as a neutral third party and holds funds until the work is completed. This safeguards both the buyer and seller and ensures a fair and secure transaction.

Legit 👍 Wattpad: Build Audience, Make Money

If you are passionate about writing and want to make money as a writer and also build your reader base, Wattpad is the platform for you. This is a platform to build a fan base, which is very a crucial step to grow as a writer. This platform also allows you to make money by charging reading fees. The platform also has a lot of writing contests and you can make money by winning these contests.

Attract your customers through the power of first impressions

Attract your customers through the power of first impressions. Remember, first impressions never die. You could apply this to your website. Make your website that engages with your business appealing to the customers. They will be impressed by the manner you make things in order. Make sure the theme correlates with the products you are selling. It is somewhat difficult but later on when see customers coming and buying, the more you will be ignited to do more attractions to your business web. If you are selling offline, the more you need the eyes of the customers see unbelievable things. The manner you decorate your store and the manner you display your products are good enough for the customers to feel at ease and be happy buying. They cannot believe their eyes and ears.

Do you salvage your old products or sell them at a very low price?

What do you think? Are there businesses doing this salvaging their old products? Yes, it happens in the city where I live. The business owner never sells his old products like clothes, shoes, and children's wear. He burned them all. The owner of the Gaisano Mall in the city never hesitated to burn all those old products His belief is they bring bad luck. The owner is Chinese and we all know that Chinese has many superstitious beliefs. He should donate the old products to the helpless poor so they will appreciate him for his kindness. It is also better for the owner to send those old stuff to the charity. There are many ways to keep all those he burned by recycling them or giving them. What about at your place, what do business owners do to the old products?

Benefits of working under someone

These days everyone wants to be a business owner, but the truth of the matter is not everyone can actually run a business. While working under someone or running a business under someone might seem like you are limiting yourself, it does has it benefits. One major benefit of working under someone is that you do not have to worry about decision making and sales. At the end of the month there is an assurance that you will get paid.

Affiliate Marketing on YouTube

Have you tried doing affiliate marketing on youtube? If you have not started using youtube for affiliate marketing, here is how you can do it.

To become successful with affiliate marketing on YouTube, you need a channel with a substantial subscriber base. You can start including affiliate links in your video descriptions. The best strategy is to create content around the affiliate products and provide links in the video description.

Adsense Vs. Amazon

AdSense and Amazon affiliate ads are two most common ways to monetize a website. You can also pitch your website to businesses and companies for sponsored ads. This method will make you really good money, but you need a lot of traffic on your site, which might be quite impossible for small website owners. Therefore, the only option left is using adsense and amazon ads. By the way, between these two ads, which do you feel will make you more money.

Power of Video in Digital Marketing

Video has become an increasingly important tool in digital marketing, with its ability to engage and captivate audiences like no other medium. By incorporating videos into your website, you can improve your search engine rankings and drive more organic traffic because search engines like Google and Bing favor websites with video content, as it keeps users on the page for longer and provides a richer user experience.

Videos can help to explain complex products or services in a simple and visually appealing way, making it easier for customers to understand your offering, thus leading to higher conversion rates and more sales.

Videos have the power to evoke emotions, which can help to create a stronger connection between your brand and your audience.

Important aspect to look out for when hiring an employee?

When hiring a potential employee, most business owners tend to look out for things like qualifications alone when selecting employees. While this is extremely important as well there are other important things to look out for when selecting am employee. A potential employee might have the qualifications needed but it does not guarantee if they would have the growth of the business in mind or if they will be willing to put in their very best.

Types of Writing Jobs

Writing jobs have become increasingly popular today, with a wide range of opportunities available for those with strong writing skills. Let's explore the various types of writing jobs.

There are numerous types of writing jobs, ranging from content writing and copywriting to technical writing and creative writing. Some popular writing jobs include.

Freelance Writing
Work as a freelance writer, offering your services to clients on a project-by-project basis.

Blogging
Write and maintain a blog on a specific topic, either as a hobby or a full-time career.

Editing and Proofreading
Help authors and businesses ensure their writing is polished and free from errors.

Ghostwriting
Create content for others, often for books, articles, or speeches, without receiving public credit for your work.

Key to running a successful business

There is no business owner or entrepreneur starting a business that would not want to be successful. There are so many business owners out there who are seriously struggling in trying to make sure their business expands and grow. From your personal experience, what would you consider as some of the keys to have a successful business or to run a business successfully.

Filter

Back