Privacy in a working environment

I came across someone who said the privacy of the employees should be respected, though i do not have anything against this statement, but where got me thinking was that he went further to say they should not be supervised because it would be you going against their privacy. Personally i do not agree with this because if you do not supervise them, how can you be sure they are doing their jobs?

Legit 👍 Make money with Today.yougov.com

Today.YouGov.com is an online platform that connects individuals like you with organizations seeking opinions and feedback. It offers paid surveys, focus groups, and other interactive activities to gather valuable consumer insights. As a member, you have the opportunity to voice your opinions on a range of topics and get rewarded for your time and effort.

How Does Today.YouGov.com Work?

To get started on Today.YouGov.com, you need to register and create an account. Once you have completed the registration process, you can begin participating in surveys, focus groups, and other activities that align with your interests. The platform matches you with relevant opportunities based on your profile information.

Registering and Creating an Account

Signing up for Today.YouGov.com is quick and straightforward. Simply visit the website and click on the registration button. You will be asked to provide some basic information, such as your name, email address, and demographics. It's crucial to provide accurate details to ensure you receive relevant survey invitations.

Taking Surveys for Cash

Taking surveys is the primary way to earn money on Today.YouGov.com. After completing your registration, you will start receiving survey invitations via email. These surveys cover various topics, including consumer preferences, social issues, and market trends. By sharing your opinions, you not only earn cash rewards but also help shape products and services.

Participating in Focus Groups

In addition to surveys, Today.YouGov.com offers the opportunity to participate in focus groups. These interactive discussions involve a small group of individuals sharing their thoughts and opinions on specific topics. Focus groups provide a more in-depth exploration of ideas and offer higher rewards compared to surveys

Referral Program

Today.YouGov.com rewards you for spreading the word about their platform. By referring friends and family, you can earn additional income. Each time someone signs up using your referral link and completes surveys or activities, you receive a referral bonus. It's a great way to increase your earnings while helping others discover this fantastic opportunity.

Daily Lottery Drawings

To add an element of excitement, Today.YouGov.com hosts daily lottery drawings for its members. By participating in surveys and activities, you earn entries into the lottery. Each day, lucky winners are randomly chosen, and they receive additional cash rewards. The more active you are on the platform, the higher your chances of winning.

Earning Potential and Tips to Maximize Your Income

The earning potential on Today.YouGov.com depends on various factors, such as the number of surveys you complete, your demographics, and your engagement level. While it may not replace a full-time income, many members have successfully generated a significant side income through consistent participation. To maximize your earnings, here are a few tips:

- Complete your profile thoroughly to receive more targeted surveys.
- Respond promptly to survey invitations to increase your chances of qualifying.
- Check your email regularly for new survey opportunities.
- Participate in focus groups for higher rewards.
- Take advantage of the referral program to earn extra income.

Redeeming Your Earnings

When it comes to redeeming your earnings on Today.YouGov.com, there are multiple options available. You can choose to receive cash payments via PayPal or opt for gift cards from popular retailers. The redemption process is simple and user-friendly, allowing you to access your hard-earned rewards quickly.

Stormgain.com

ReviewStormgain is a crypto exchange that provides leverage features with zero commission trading, DEX and CEX platforms, demo accounts, exchanges (swaps), wallets. There is an EARN feature that allows users to mine Bitcoin, Staking and referring friends. Stormgain is available in multiple languages, was founded in 2018 and is based in Canada.Stormgain walletAllows users to store receive, send or swap crypto,FeesStormgain applies different rates for each crypto trading pair, both for takers and makers,

The use of artificial intelligence for management decisions in business

Some time back i heard a news about using robots in courts to judge cases. I do not know how true this is or if the project is still going on but in Business today, would you let artificial intelligence make management decisions for you? These artificial intelligence are programed by humans, hence mistakes can also happen and they are designed to respond in a specific pattern.

Is passive income better than active income?

Do you think passive income is better than active income? Many of us keep on discussing about passive and active income but you might have not thought about which one is best for you. Others prefer both to have a passive income and an active income. But never have you thought that the more you invest in passive income, the higher your annual earnings will be. If this happens, you might change your mindset to prefer an active income than passive. Eventually, your investment might outshine your active income and then you will realize that you will be financially dependent if prioritize your passive income . What do you think?

Price increase without informing your customers

There are times where due to inflation or the cost of production could make a business owner increase their price, but while doing this, every customer should be aware of the plans to increase price as soon as possible and once it has been increased, the customers should also be aware of the new price. Even customers have their rights, and one of them is the right to be informed.

Do you consider yourself being punctual for business meetings?

Punctuality they say, is the soul of business,by this statement, the best way to succeed in business is to always keep to time, punctuality makes you to be seen as an organised person and also dependable either as an employer or a business owner, being punctual at all times shows that you are ready and willing to work and have passion for what you do.
Do you consider yourself being punctual at work or business meetings???

Running ads as passive income

If you have a website and at the same time a blogger, you can have these running ads through your website. There are members who are experts in doing this who might have earned 4 figures, so those not yet decided, give yourselves a try. After having created a website and posted on there your blogs, monetize it by applying or signing first a Google AdSense account and after meeting the criteria, you may make a final go.
You will earn based on how many clicks and impressions you drive to the ad on your website, and the amount varies You need to make your website traffic high at least more than 1000. It is your passive earning, so you must work harder and do your best to attract people and, gain CLICKS from them.

Legit 👍 Make money with valuedopinions.co.uk

ValuedOpinions.co.uk offers a great opportunity for individuals to earn extra income by participating in online surveys and sharing their opinions. In this article, i will guide you through the process of making money with ValuedOpinions.co.uk.

Signing Up for ValuedOpinions.co.uk

To get started, visit the official website of ValuedOpinions.co.uk and create an account. The registration process is simple and requires basic personal information. Make sure to provide accurate details to ensure a seamless experience throughout your journey.

Completing Profile Surveys

After signing up, it's essential to complete profile surveys. These surveys help ValuedOpinions.co.uk match you with relevant surveys based on your demographics, interests, and lifestyle. By providing accurate information, you increase your chances of receiving surveys that align with your preferences.

Participating in Paid Surveys

Once your profile is complete, you can start participating in paid surveys. ValuedOpinions.co.uk will send survey invitations to your email or notify you through their website. Each survey has a designated reward, which can vary based on its length and complexity. Take your time to provide thoughtful responses as your opinion holds value for businesses.

Engaging in Focus Groups

ValuedOpinions.co.uk also offers opportunities to participate in focus groups. These sessions involve a small group of individuals discussing specific topics related to a product or service. Focus groups provide a more in-depth understanding of consumer perspectives and can offer higher rewards compared to regular surveys.

Testing Products and Services

In addition to surveys and focus groups, ValuedOpinions.co.uk occasionally invites members to test products and services. Testing new products allows you to provide feedback directly to the companies, helping them refine their offerings. This type of participation often comes with attractive incentives, making it an exciting way to earn money.

Referring Friends and Family

ValuedOpinions.co.uk encourages members to refer their friends and family to join the platform. By sharing your unique referral link, you can earn additional rewards for each person who signs up through your link and completes surveys. It's a win-win situation where both you and your referrals can benefit from this referral program.

Redeeming Rewards

As you accumulate earnings from completing surveys, focus groups, and other activities, you can redeem your rewards. ValuedOpinions.co.uk offers various options for redemption, such as gift cards, vouchers, or direct deposits to your PayPal account. Choose the reward that suits your preferences and enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

Banking job vs Insurance Job- Which would you rather take?

Banking and insurance jobs are two jobs that are in the financial sector. Both jobs involve money. Banking involves managing and keeping of money while insurance involves management of financial risks.

Given a chance to choose between the two closely related jobs, which one would you choose based on stress level, higher incentives, career growth and other career related parameters? I would take insurance ahead of banking.

What are the Benefits of White Label Products?

When we shop at traditional markets, mini markets and supermarkets, we always see that almost all products have a logo or business brand, but not all logos on products are made by manufacturers or companies that make these products, there are also logos made by buyers ( agent). So, in simple language, white label is a term for products that do not have a brand and upon agreement, the product can be attached with a logo or business brand by the buyer. For example, if you are a rice agent and sell rice to the XYZ mini market group, after it is packaged in a small size, for example 5 kilograms, then the XYZ mini market group will label or trademark the XYZ mini market. Do you think White Label will be mutually beneficial.

Which brand do you trust the most when it comes to Televisions?!

Televisions are great sources or entertainment and information. This device has evolved in technology and design over time. And it is like a basic requirement of every home.

In the last few years, many brands have built televisions with varying characteristics.

Which brand of TV ranging from LG, Samsung, Hisense, and a host of others do you think is the best? Ajs why do you think is the best?

A poem

I so much like the poem of Robert Frost" The ROAD NOT TAKEN. It emphasizes the possible road we would also like to pass. Will it be the one most people pass or the one that human has not taken? But the author chose the other road not taken and that made all the difference of his life.

The Road Not Taken​

BY ROBERT FROST
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Do you know Animorphs?

When I was little, I really liked a book called animorphs by K.A. Applegate. This book tells the story of a group of teenagers who return from a mall through an abandoned building. There they encounter aliens with human bodies and horse legs named Andalites. Andalite prince himself said that the earth is in danger because the Yeerks want to take over the earth. So this Andalite prince gave that five teenagers the power to turn into animals. This is where their adventure begins.

Legit 👍 Make money with ipsosisay.com

Ipsos i-Say is an online market research panel operated by Ipsos, a global market research company. It connects consumers like you with companies and organizations that are seeking feedback on their products, services, or general opinions. Ipsos i-Say gathers valuable consumer insights through surveys, polls, and other interactive activities.

Getting Started with Ipsos i-Say

To begin making money with Ipsos i-Say, you need to sign up for an account on their website or through their mobile app. The registration process is straightforward and usually requires basic information such as your name, email address, and demographic details. Once you have successfully registered, you can start participating in surveys and earning rewards.

Completing Surveys for Rewards

The primary way to earn money on Ipsos i-Say is by completing surveys. After signing in to your account, you will find a list of available surveys tailored to your profile. These surveys cover a wide range of topics, including consumer products, market trends, social issues, and more. Each survey has a designated reward or point value associated with it.

When completing surveys, it's important to provide honest and thoughtful responses. Companies rely on accurate data to make informed decisions, so your opinions truly matter. Additionally, some surveys may include screening questions to ensure that you are the right fit for a particular study. Even if you don't qualify for a survey, Ipsos i-Say often rewards you with points for your time and effort.

Participating in Polls and Contests

In addition to surveys, Ipsos i-Say offers polls and contests that allow you to earn extra rewards. Polls are quick questions or mini-surveys that provide you with instant points upon completion. They are a fun and interactive way to engage with the Ipsos i-Say community and earn rewards on the side.

Contests, on the other hand, give you a chance to win big prizes such as cash, gift cards, or merchandise. Ipsos i-Say frequently runs contests where you can enter with your accumulated points for a chance to win exciting rewards. Keep an eye out for these contests and take advantage of the opportunity to increase your earnings.

Refer-a-Friend Program

If you enjoy using Ipsos i-Say and want to earn even more rewards, you can participate in their refer-a-friend program. By referring your friends, family, or acquaintances to join Ipsos i-Say, you can earn additional points once they become active members. This is a great way to boost your earnings while helping others discover a reliable source of extra income.

Exclusive Offers and Loyalty Program

Ipsos i-Say values its loyal members and often provides exclusive offers and bonuses. As you continue to participate in surveys and other activities, you may receive invitations to special studies or high-paying surveys. Additionally, Ipsos i-Say has a loyalty program that rewards you with extra points as you reach certain milestones. Take advantage of these opportunities to maximize your earnings.

Ipsos i-Say Mobile App

For added convenience and accessibility, Ipsos i-Say offers a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. The app allows you to take surveys, participate in polls, and manage your account on the go. With the mobile app, you can make money with Ipsos i-Say anytime, anywhere, making it a flexible option for those with busy lifestyles.

Redeeming Your Rewards

As you accumulate points on Ipsos i-Say, you can redeem them for various rewards. The redemption options typically include cash through PayPal, gift cards from popular retailers, and merchandise. Ipsos i-Say provides a user-friendly redemption process, allowing you to choose the rewards that best suit your preferences.

What do you consider passive source of income?

There are some people that do not consider sites that they earn little amount from as a source where they earn passively due to the fact that it does not fetch them a good amount that they feel is what should be consider entering the account before being considered as a passive source of income. I would like to know how much earnings for you have to make to consider a side hustle as a passive source of income?

A painting

There is a painting I like so much and that is the painting by Michael Angelo “ The Creation of the Adams”. It’s so fantastic. It describes the old testament when Adam and Eve committed a sin against God and sent them to the world to multiply. The painting shows God pushed Adam. It is so a very nice painting. It is the painting that rivaled the painting of Leonardo da Vinci " The Last Super".
adam-creation-sistine-chapel-19645421.jpg

Filter

Back