AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Cashout proof from Speak Chat Forum

I am so happy because I received my July payment at Speak Chat Forum $ 18 fixed, with no deduction. Thank you so much @Brad P. I am so lucky to have been invited by the site owner to work on his forum site. I am super grateful. I received the payment after 4 hours request. 🥰🥰🥰

Bradley Prout has sent you $18.00 USD

Note from Bradley Prout:

Starmix​

Transaction Details

Cashout proof as the winner in the contest at Speak Chat Forum

I joined the contest last month and luckily I won. The contest was all about sharing the things that make the contestants happy. The prize was $60.
Sorry to upload it late. I am aos busy at work. I am so grateful to the site owner @Brad P . Thank you, Sir, Brad for being nice and transparent. God Bless you more. 🥰 🥰 🥰

Bradley Prout

7 July 2023·Money Received

+ $60.00 USD​

Paid to

PayPal balance$60.00 USD

Transaction ID

3DD76806US704242P

Thank you, RIF

I am so overwhelmed because I received $ 0.050 for posting a new thread, 🥰 🥰 🥰 . I feel something wonderful that comes along in the next few days. I hope our beloved site owner @Jordan will be back, We miss you, Sir Jordan. I have not received a bonus like this for many months now. I feel I am over the moon. Have you also experienced the same?

my exspiernce with 2captcha(captcha solving money-making platform))

2 Capcha is a platform where you earn money by solving catcha. You solve and earn money. It is legit, and I earned some money there, but it is indeed very slow, and it can take you a while to earn. Plus, you need to stare at the computer screen for a very long time. For me, it was very boring, and I lost motivation very fast. They also do not have PayPal, and I cash out with AirTm. The fees for me are crazy there.

Ekrano kopija (77).png

Filter

Back