Not Paying đźš« Advisordia.com Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I recently encontered a new community site called Advisordia that will pay for every "Ask and Answer" you make, will get points. The available writing themes or categories are similar to RIF so it will make it easier for you to get points with Ask or Answer. such as business, investing, personal finance, blogging, crypto, make money online, insurance, marketing, advertising etc.

Earnings
Please remember that Advisordia does not provide rewards in USD but in POINT, equivalently 120 points worth $1.
Earning per ASK 3 points
Earning per ANSWER 5 points
Reward points will also be given to members for upvoting or downvoting either on Ask or Answer.

Condition:
Min ASK 40 words and minimum 200 characters,
Minimum ANSWER 60 words and minimum 400 characters.

Withdrawals:
Min withdrawal $ 5 or 600 points
Payment processor: PayPal, Binance pay and local bank transfer specifically for Nigerians.

Note: Before making a withdrawal, members need to convert points to fiat money first and make a request for a withdrawal on your profile.

Review Site
The existence of a transfer of ownership of the Advisordia forum site caused problems so that Advisordia could not provide compensation so it was considered Not Paying, but starting today the Ask and Answer Questions forum site "Advisordia" has returned to its old owner Fecoms. and funding the Personal Finance Community Q&A, so that if you have a balance that has reached the minimum withdrawal you can immediately withdraw it. Upload your proof in the comments below so you can remove the Not Paying label on this thread.

This is an opportunity for everyone, especially RIF members, to get new opportunities to increase their income. If you are interested please visit and join in:
Personal Finance Community Q&A

Last Update March 31, 2024

Payment proof:
Trendri and Advisordia payproof.jpg

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
I see you have shared a link there,that is so kind of you.Care to share what is the minimum withdrawal and if at all you have withdrawn from there as well.would be an added advantage if we get to know a little bit more about the owner of the site if at all he poses the required skills and technicalities to accommodate many users worldwide and has a big dream to see their forum soar greater heights.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think its from the trendri admin and I just came to know about it from forum coin and its a shame that the admin created new website and old websites are still not PtP

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
I think its from the trendri admin and I just came to know about it from forum coin and its a shame that the admin created new website and old websites are still not PtP
That is total madness if you can come to think of it,i think if the admin from trendri got to charge a fee in order to be part of the site then a lot of quality people would actually be active there.That site has a professional outlook so so many sections that have very valuable information and notes.I still love trendri.But opening another site was not the way to go.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I simply feel they should not have gone for a new website and should have started pay to post on the ones they have suspended and that would have been a better option

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Thank you for sharing the information. When I read the thread, I am very interested in the site. But after reading the comments from other fellow members, I have a second thought.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I don't really have interest in this type of website because I have engaged in many kind of website and I am so disappointed. The first one is answeree, this website succeeded in scamming a lot of people.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
ehh seems not really intresting to me but it might work for you it seems like a pretty new site it is quite confusing and I'm not familliar with the design

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, too many platforms to engage in, this could be very tiring and stressful, well I will become much more active here on referral index forum and maybe forum coin, focus on this two platforms and make the most out of them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.255
I will try to register on this site to see the real thing. I can leave the site anytime I like. I just want to know the truth. Who knows that site will last for 8 months hehehe.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will try to register on this site to see the real thing. I can leave the site anytime I like. I just want to know the truth. Who knows that site will last for 8 months hehehe.
I don't know; I joined yesterday, and I did not like how it operated. We first should get a payment proof, and then just consider posting on there. I hope it does pay.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think its fine to join this website if you have the time and are willing to earn and I need to make my mind to join and earn or ignore it
well I do not know I choose to ignore it because there is no payment proof but maybe it is still a nice forum you can join and earn it seems pretty new to me

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.255
I don't know; I joined yesterday, and I did not like how it operated. We first should get a payment proof, and then just consider posting on there. I hope it does pay.
I registered there too but did not come back. I don't like it's style asking and answering your own question. What if no one reads and reacts your post you will not earn. It's like Answeree.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
The payment proof is very crucial because it is important so that we can attest to the platform. It will further give us proof that it is legitimate and we can work there with peace of mind.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is a good website and have already joined and also requested my friends to join and I hope they join and then we all will try to earn from it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.255
I registered on this site last week and started to be active yesterday. I wrote one question and answered it too. This day, I received messages from the site to answer back the members who answered my question. And then, I did it only to find out a disgusting experience. I answered in more or less 70 words but when I clicked submit, it said error. I was required to write in 400 words. That was absurd. So, every time a member answers a question, it must be 400 words but I do not know the pay. For those who are members of Advsordia, please let me know the pay per post and where to find the portal to monitor our earnings there. Do you like that site?

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Advisordia members are mostly Trendri members, especially those who have not reached the minimum payout on Trendri Min payout $ 5, while Trendri members who have balances above $ 1 and below $ 5 are given the opportunity to combine their withdrawals on Advisordia with a minimum withdrawal of $ 5. So if my balance is on Trendri $2 and from Avisordia $5 it will be $7 which can be withdrawn via Paypal etc.

For Ask a minimum of 40 words and a minimum of 200 characters, while for Answer a minimum of 60 words or a minimum of 400 characters.
So you also have to pay attention to the number of characters.

Every time you make an Ask, you will get 3 points
making an Answer will get 5 points
$1 value is 120 points
so the minimum payout is 600 points or $ 5.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.255
It seems I am wasting my precious time on that site. The pay is unbelievable. Just imagine the 400 characters so numerous and the payment is peanut? Where could I find the earning section?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have also joined this website but it's hard to stay active and I only posted on a single day when I joined it but I am planning to stay active and earn from the website

Back