Not Paying đźš« Advisordia.com Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
It does help when something is written in a way that it provides us with complete detail but if the earnings are low then not many will bother to post detailed threads or comments
That is just what the hustle is,but again we all know Fecom,he likes long stuff.He will not settle for less that 150 words plus per thread.From those who joined earlier i hear it is 200 words or characters.I just want to hear more about the site and if it is interesting.What i do not want is to keep joining the same forums and doing the same things.i once saw Fecom getting to pro ote the market place but again he went a little dull on it.

I am yet to see an active market place with daily listing of jobs exceeding a $100.This used to be there on BMF but right now not all that active.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
They already have a large number of active users and the reason is we do not have many legit and paying websites at present and most trust fecoms so they trust the website

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I joined since August O3, and withdrew payment yesterday and got paid today August 15th. because I have reached the minimum withdrawal of $5.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.768
I think its from the trendri admin and I just came to know about it from forum coin and its a shame that the admin created new website and old websites are still not PtP
I dont know why he chose to open a new forum when the old forum still not paying I beleive the new forum will be better but I have not seen any new payment from the admin
Post automatically merged:

I think its from the trendri admin and I just came to know about it from forum coin and its a shame that the admin created new website and old websites are still not PtP
I dont know why he chose to open a new forum when the old forum still not paying I beleive the new forum will be better but I have not seen any new payment from the admin

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Have you heard, there are members from the Trendri forum who have made withdrawals but are not paid, so you say "the old forum still not paying".

Do you know that the Trendri site is sick or the traffic is very low, there are many new threads that are not indexed on Google, so activities are forced to be suspended temporarily, and many members have not reached a min payout of $ 5, therefore this new site provides an opportunity for Trendri members to get withdrawals. the existing balance on Trendri, for example previously had a balance on Trendri $ 1 then if on Advisordia he has reached a minimum of $ 5 then their withdrawal will be $ 6 like my payment proof.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Congrats suba that's a big payment and glad you all are able to get payment of trendri along with that. I am still not motivated myself to post daily on this website

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people with mean intentions take this route and they know how to make money they are never in for making others money but only themselves that is how they become richer and richer actually indeed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
That is good to hear. I might continue doing activities there on that site. I am inspired by your payout. Though their word count is much more than here, I could still manage.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
I have been on the site going towards a month now though and so far the site has been amazing. I have yet to make my frist withdraw, but i hope to do that pretty soon.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I now getting it,i checked on trendri and the admin gave an update that the reason trendri faced the challanges it faced was because of the sactions by adsense stating that it went against the GDPR standards.that is why they stoped getting adrevenue and they had to undergo some changes which they hope to rectify pretty soon.However they have opened this new forum advisordia and if yoiu have earnings passing a dollar then you can be added on this new forum and get to cash them.In my case i think it is a fair deal.

I retract all previous statements i made concerning this subject matter.
That's cool but these days there is need to verify every things. Posters who have some cash in trendri should try to withdraw through this new forum first and give us proof.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
I posted there anonymus post but it went on pending and review from admin. How long you wait before admin approve your posts? I think it should be less than two days as normal interval.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
Hello, as most of us already know, it seems there have been a change of ownership on the question and answer site advisordia. Since then we have not heard any new update from the new owner. I tried accessing the payment page and it says unavailable, i messaged the new owner but i am yet to get a reply. I checked the support group and it seems others also have similar issues and even more. Does anyone have an update about the site?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
I managed open site. Here is screenshot. Loading speed is little slower but this was case all time at least on my side. I don't see any changes. Maybe new owners still planing what to do with site.
1695728600233.png

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
This paid to post venture is slowly becoming a roller coaster,we should just turn back to GPT sites because the difference is not all that bad.I think for now we can not trust much of the ptp sites.

We should get skills as well if we are to have a successful ran in the online space and be profitable.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.240
I was planning to join Advisordia, but looking at the site, I was not sure if I would be in the right position to contribute quality posts there. So, I put the plan on halt for a while. I actually wanted to get the Money that I earned on Trendri through this site as it was possible. But then this change of ownership news came. Things are not very clear about the site yet.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.140
Raw Dex
$0.008
Actually, I am considering to join this site. But since there is a change of ownership recently, I would wait and see if there are any policy changes which may affect the earning potential.

Back