Not Paying đźš« Advisordia.com Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Since Sep 20, 2023, the owner of Advisordia has been changed from Fecoms to XZion (XZion has been a member of Trendri since 2017 from London). XZion has turned off the payment page so that this page is temporarily unavailable, he will carry out a strategy, adding several options and site configurations, but without having to change user data so he needs experts. @freelancermaria, if you have been traumatized by not being paid, whether on Advisrodia or Trendri, if on Advisordia, before changing owners, all payment requests must have been paid so that XZion does not cover previous member payments. Can you show me a screenshot of your pending payment request, so that I can help you with the smooth payment process. Currently Trendri has no pending payment requests.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
Since Sep 20, 2023, the owner of Advisordia has been changed from Fecoms to XZion (XZion has been a member of Trendri since 2017 from London). XZion has turned off the payment page so that this page is temporarily unavailable, he will carry out a strategy, adding several options and site configurations, but without having to change user data so he needs experts. @freelancermaria, if you have been traumatized by not being paid, whether on Advisrodia or Trendri, if on Advisordia, before changing owners, all payment requests must have been paid so that XZion does not cover previous member payments. Can you show me a screenshot of your pending payment request, so that I can help you with the smooth payment process. Currently Trendri has no pending payment requests.
Have you heard any news or gotten any update from the new owner? I am really curious to know his plan for the site in the near future and see how things goes over there.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
When the owner changed he sent me a message that there would be many changes to the site. Since then I haven't received any further news, maybe he encountered a lot of difficulties regarding web design.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.240
I was contemplating on joining the site, more in expectations of getting paid for my earnings on Trendri. Buy then I thought that I might not be able to give valuable contributions there as the topics were something I am not much knowledgeable about. It seems that the activities on the site has also decreased since the change of the owner.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I have given up on this and will just continue visiting trendri from time to time just to extract some really valuable and resourceful information that a lot of people have shared there.I think about five forums that i am engaged on is just about enough.The rest i will just be popping up there as much as i can.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
The painful part the whole thing is that the new owner is not even replying messages or dropping feedbacks on how far he has gone. As of recent a lot of persons have stopped posting there.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.240
The owner and admins have to be very much involved and responsive. That builds the trust of the users in any site. If the owners are not involved or take too long to respond to users, doubts do start about the site. People don't want to put their time and effort in the site if there is no clarity.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Maybe he did not like the way the forum was going and wants to rebrand it,does anybody know the history of the current owner or just waiting for an introduction which the previous owner was supposed to facilitate and tell the general membership as to whether it will continue the reward system or not.

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.240
I didn't join the site nor did I go to check it. But many users who have been there feel that Fecom developed it for someone else. He used his trust with users to attract users . Seems like that was hid plan to build it up for other. The dite was sold too soon, within two months. Hopefully, the new owner realises that keeping users in doubt and unclear state is never going to benefit the site. If users stop being active on the site, the site will not run for long.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
This was one of my favourite earning sites when it started and it was going well until the change in ownership. I was still working on the site till this week that I decided to halt posting. There are no updates from the new buyers and it seems the site has been abandoned I might be wrong.

What's your take? do you still work here?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.308
I do not work on this website anymore. It seems like it does not work for me. I'd rather stick to some of the websites that I always visit such as Forum Coin, Beer Money Forum, and Mylot.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I never knew that the site advisordia was turned over to a new owner. It seems the site owner lacks skill to operate a forum site. I have 12 post thread there that may never be paid. What a waste of time and energy.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
I don't just understand the buyers of this site. They just came and bought the site and ended the platform just like that. Fecoms that even sold the site isn't forth coming too with any update

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
No update up till now I think the site owner want to change the site to want they will understand because they said they needed to study the site to understand but since then nothing till now.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I had posted once on the forum and was waiting for approval. After that I have not logged in and I do not think I will be active since members claim that there is less activity.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I visited advisordia and I saw it's not like before. I am wondering why the site owner lacks expertise in handling a forum. The members are humans and have a high expectations that it won't turn bankrupt again like what had happened to Trendri.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Until now, the new owner of Advisordia (XZion) has not updated the forum site, perhaps he has encountered many difficulties, even though the old owner Fecoms has offered help with configuration, etc.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
Yesh I got their massage that they are trying to understand the site but I don't get how one would buy over a site they don't really understand it's working

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
@Starmix the site was sold out and the new buyers are Canadians but since purchase there's no information from them about the site. I don't understand their issue all funds are stuck in there.

Back