Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I signed up and they are asking me
To confirm my email and saying they sent me a link and they have not I checked my spam and everything I even clicked where it asked to resend the link. Can someone help me please.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
To confirm my email and saying they sent me a link and they have not I checked my spam and everything I even clicked where it asked to resend the link. Can someone help me please.
This sounds like an issue with the system. Have you been able to gain access since you posted this? If not, I could get in contact with the admin and see if they can help :) will just need to know your username to let the admin know so they can check :)

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No
This sounds like an issue with the system. Have you been able to gain access since you posted this? If not, I could get in contact with the admin and see if they can help :) will just need to know your username to let the admin know so they can check :)
I have not gained access my
Username is Tina30219

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I think the site no longer accepts new members. It is only my own assumption because those I referred to last month were able to get access and they are not part of the community. @Tina30219 , sorry my friend, I will share this to Sir Brad. I will tell him, I am the one referring you to the site. I will let you know once got the reply from the site owner.
I see late the info that your application was manually done, Kudos!

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the site no longer accepts new members. It is only my own assumption because those I referred to last month were able to get access and they are not part of the community. @Tina30219 , sorry my friend, I will share this to Sir Brad. I will tell him, I am the one referring you to the site. I will let you know once got the reply from the site owner.
I see late the info that your application was manually done, Kudos!
Already taken. care of thank you

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I think this is a problem and I am sure that the owner or maybe the moderators will help you fix the problem because the website is still a trusted website to people

~ True Legend ~

Complete Stranger
Jul 29, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can consider you as a trustworthy person and I think I will come back to the website starting from tomorrow to make daily posts so that I can also get paid at the end of the month
Ah! What’s your username there?

PS please contact Brad in case of payment issues as I’m not responsible for that side of things, thanks 👍

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, my dear friend, first of all you have to know that, two months ago (when I registered to SFC) this forum RIF and SCF absolutely don't get along. But perhaps, I hope that now things have changed. However I can confirm that I'm waiting for a response from the administrator Mr @Brad P because he hasn't paid me yet for the month of July! (which would correspond to my first redeem there). For this I personally confirm that I also have problems on SCF!

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
That's good that you are now a member of SCF. I have been on that site for the last two months and have got paid. I don't have any issues with the site.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Well, my dear friend, first of all you have to know that, two months ago (when I registered to SFC) this forum RIF and SCF absolutely don't get along. But perhaps, I hope that now things have changed. However I can confirm that I'm waiting for a response from the administrator Mr @Brad P because he hasn't paid me yet for the month of July! (which would correspond to my first redeem there). For this I personally confirm that I also have problems on SCF!
The site owner might be on a summer vacation this time.

Back