SCF Forum

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, my dear friend, first of all you have to know that, two months ago (when I registered to SFC) this forum RIF and SCF absolutely don't get along. But perhaps, I hope that now things have changed. However I can confirm that I'm waiting for a response from the administrator Mr @Brad P because he hasn't paid me yet for the month of July! (which would correspond to my first redeem there). For this I personally confirm that I also have problems on SCF!
Sorry to hear this I hope you get your payment soon. I am glad my issue was taken care of and now I am able to chat away here

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.368
Raw Dex
$1.101
Well, my dear friend, first of all you have to know that, two months ago (when I registered to SFC) this forum RIF and SCF absolutely don't get along. But perhaps, I hope that now things have changed. However I can confirm that I'm waiting for a response from the administrator Mr @Brad P because he hasn't paid me yet for the month of July! (which would correspond to my first redeem there). For this I personally confirm that I also have problems on SCF!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information! Couple of days ago, I have been active on the forum and I think I wouldn't waste my time on that platform anymore until I see that you have received your payment.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Tina30219 @uptrendfinancialsignal
I mean, I would just like to allow myself to say that I was invited here by Mr. @Brad P , I did the required tasks, but excuse me, I still don't see the promised money. Anyway I hope just for a clarification.
Pretty for him to not pay you if he invited you. I hope you get paid in time please keep posted I sure would not want to put all the work in and not get paid.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pretty for him to not pay you if he invited you. I hope you get paid in time please keep posted I sure would not want to put all the work in and not get paid.
Indeed he required me a minimum of 4 / 5 daily posts. Maybe I didn't fully comply with his request this at least could verify it. But he being the website administrator, at least he should give me an adequate explanation through a PM so we can clarify everything.
Post automatically merged:

The site owner might be on a summer vacation this time.
Yes, Infact I inquired informations to the deputy admin - True Legend - and she however told me that he would be back online last Monday 7 August, which has already passed. However, I haven't received a response yet. What else should I say..??

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
He was just a guest. But never lose hope. Many are still not paid. We never know the problem of the site owner. It's still early to judge. Message him again. My first pay took me 7 days to receive so I understand what you feel.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He was just a guest. But never lose hope. Many are still not paid. We never know the problem of the site owner. It's still early to judge. Message him again. My first pay took me 7 days to receive so I understand what you feel.
But I don't think they even knew my Paypal email address, but in the private message to the administrator, I indicated it and twice too!

Ops, excuse me for one question: what kind of footwear do you wear in this hot summer period?
Thank you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I think he needs to add you to the list of members who are going to get paid and that is what you're going to get paid because I know a lot of people who got paid so you should send him a direct message

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.368
Raw Dex
$1.101
Yes I think it is imperative for the owner of the forum to add you to their payment program before you could earn. remember that he asked me personally if I would want to join the reward program and I told him yes, but I have not been active there.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.053
I am sorry to know that you're not paid. You should check maybe you have missed writing the minimum number of posts in a day. I also had to wait for 5-6 days to get my first payment from the site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
But I don't think they even knew my Paypal email address, but in the private message to the administrator, I indicated it and twice too!

Ops, excuse me for one question: what kind of footwear do you wear in this hot summer period?
Thank you.
Iam so sorry about it, but we better stop talking about SF payment because the admin warns he will ban members who are talking about it. About my footwear this summer, I just wear rubber shoes.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.368
Raw Dex
$1.101
I see no reason why the admin would block anyone talking about the forum because it is one of the things that will keep you motivated while you work online. No one would want to work on any form without getting paid.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I am sorry to know that you're not paid. You should check maybe you have missed writing the minimum number of posts in a day. I also had to wait for 5-6 days to get my first payment from the site.
The owner of the platform is reliable and I think the person has not added his name to the list of those who will get paid her so that is why he's facing the problem but it may not be like that next time

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Just reading through the mixed feelings being expressed here,i sincerely hope those that have challenges with their pay cheque to recieve them eventually.Logically speaking there should be a processing period for all payments but admin may pay earlier if available and funds available too.In the event that the payment processing period exceeds then communication should be made as regards to what might be a challenge and what remedy is in place to control the situation.that is what mutual respect implies.

This year has not been a good outlook in as far as paid to post sites is concerned and the reward systems.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I see no reason why the admin would block anyone talking about the forum because it is one of the things that will keep you motivated while you work online. No one would want to work on any form without getting paid.
SCF is not a pay to post site. The old members were never paid. He paid only those he transacted with from RIF on that day only. I was personally invited by the site owner one time when I did activities at OTz. Hoping no more to discuss about payment.

Back