SCF Forum

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm using the same username, Starmix hehe. Hoping to see your post there. Keep safe my friend.
Ok my dear friend. However the same thing also it's worth for you too, who you can find me in the various ptp forums or different earning sites with the same nick as here, therefore Alberello75. It only changes on the almost no longer used by me BeerMoneyFourum, where my nick there is Highspeed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Ok my dear friend. However the same thing also it's worth for you too, who you can find me in the various ptp forums or different earning sites with the same nick as here, therefore Alberello75. It only changes on the almost no longer used by me BeerMoneyFourum, where my nick there is Highspeed.
Okay that's good to hear from you. I'm hoping you got your payment at SCF many are feasting their now with their pays. Good luck to you my friend. Keep safe all the time.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Starmix
Now instead I'm satisfied about SCF forum as you can see in this screenshot as real proof of payment:
Screenshot_2023-08-16-08-21-41-087_com.google.android.gm.jpg
So the promises were kept after all and I was still invited by the administrator Brad to publish as much as I can in a month, because that's the mechanism that allows users to get paid.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
@Starmix
Now instead I'm satisfied about SCF forum as you can see in this screenshot as real proof of payment:
View attachment 2227
So the promises were kept after all and I was still invited by the administrator Brad to publish as much as I can in a month, because that's the mechanism that allows users to get paid.
Congrats my friend. I was apid last August 2.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see. So it was just a matter of delay which I, being a new user, wasn't aware of. However now I would say that everything is ok and therefore SCF is a website that I can trust.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I see. So it was just a matter of delay which I, being a new user, wasn't aware of. However now I would say that everything is ok and therefore SCF is a website that I can trust.
Yes, of course we can't trust SCF. It's legit and even on forum coin we have to message the site owner for the payment. It's not like RIF auto apply for a cashout. It's awkward to message the site owner to get paid.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
Yes, of course we can't trust SCF. It's legit and even on forum coin we have to message the site owner for the payment. It's not like RIF auto apply for a cashout. It's awkward to message the site owner to get paid.
I see your message on forumcoin about RIF forum. Please remain patient you will get your payment in date. Site is back to life so do not be very urgent to make decision.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is not a normal paid to post site but an invite only forum where some people can get paid for their posting activities. BY the way, is anybody still getting paid on this site?

Back