Join the TGF Contest with $410 in USDT prizes

Inflation and price increase another problem in business

Inflation and price increases are another problem in business, it is very obvious. In fact, many forums shut down because of this. Business owners are very problematic this time because of the soaring increase of commodities leading to price increases. The world suffer inflation for many years now. Prices are affected anywhere in the world. With inflation driving up the costs of goods and services are unstoppable. And starting a business this year is more expensive than in previous years. Many small business owners also fear a looming or ongoing recession today, making them more hesitant to take the next step.

Do you have a dropshipping business?

By this time, you might probably know what exactly is dropshipping business. However, my question is about whether you have a dropshipping business or not. If you are operating a dropshipping business, are you on a profitable side? If you do not have a dropshipping business, why have you not created dropshipping business yet? Are you afraid that it is too risky venture for you?

Is Cryptocurrency Dead

This bear market has caused a lot of negative sentiment and people think that cryptocurrency can not have another bull run like before. However, going by historical data, it will happen again when new users who haven't experienced loss in it invest due to the hype of becoming millionaires overnight.

How to Calculate Profit for a Small Business

A business must be making profits to be able to run for a long while. Some people hire others to deal with the financial aspect while other business owners, especially when new prefer to do it themselves.

Generally, profits is any money left over after the expenses for running the business have been deducted from the revenue. Some people also consider fixed costs like machinery while others don't.

Can Someone Be A Graphic Designer Without Learning It?

Some people are very talented and they can make some designs even without learning each and some of those people always believe that there is no need for them to have any formal training or informal training in graphic design.

Well, I don't agree with them because they will make more money and be more skilled if they learn more. Having a talent does not mean that they should not learn more.

What is your opinion?

Business transactions with PayPal

PayPal is very effective in transacting a business through receiving and sending money. My family is a PayPal user. Though not all countries are accepted by PayPal but they find other ways to receive money. This day, I feel down when I open my Paypal account. I cannot open it. It said logout and see only an image like a cloud. I want to transfer the money to my bank, but the site cannot be opened. What shall I do with this? Six years ago, my money $ 150 I kept in PayPal disappeared. They have various reasons. And my first account was never recovered. This time, I feel so afraid. My money left there is $100 and it was a hard-earned money accumulated from forums .

Filter

Back