• Wow
Temu Order

I am so happy my things I ordered from Temu came in the mail today I am looking forward to using the 2 bowls for soaking off my manicures and also my handheld led light for doing my semi cured nail wraps and also wearing my earrings when I wear them I will take a picture for you all to see them on. Have you ordered anything recently it can be from anywhere?07DC9458-874D-4AF4-87A7-ED403C6479C0.jpeg

Test a new Azure deployment service!

We are looking for developers to give us feedback on a new service that helps easily deploy your app from a Github repository. In this session, you will be meeting with the Azure engineering team. We will spend approximately 1 hour together to get to better understand your current scenarios with jobs and get your feedback on what we are working on.

Computer with webcam

STUDY DATES​

06/28/2023 - 07/21/2023

Please find the link below :

RenQ Finance (RENQ) Overview

RenQ Finance is a DeFi platform running on the Ethereum blockchain, designed for defi services, including staking, yieldfarming and governance. Of course the RenQ Finance platform is designed for security, speed and efficiency, RenQ Finance has a native token called RENQ.Current RENQ price is $0.0094, Max. supply 1 billion RENQ,Currently RENQ is available on Uniswap, Coinstore, Mexc, Bitmart etc.RenQ 2023 price predictionTaking into account the following factors:With the increasing use of DeFi and the use of cross chains or bridges, listings on popular crypto exchanges have also enabled increased demand for RENQ tokens. then according to my prediction at the end of 2023 the RENQ price will be $ 0.06

Legit 👍 Write to Boulevard Magazine

I posted here three writing poetry sites, personal essays, short stories, and more but I registered two the Sun Magazine and the Swamp Pink. I submitted my first poem entry to Sun Magazine but I have to pay $2.5 and since my credit was surrendered, so my entry is pending. For the Swam Pink, as of this moment, they are not accepting new publications. They have voluminous entries . They have to finish them first before accepting new entries. Regarding the Boulevard Magazine, it is still a magazine from the United States and anyone can submit regardless of nationality. The pay for every publication is from $25 to $250 or depending on the length of your work. Decide now.

Legit 👍 Write to Pedestal Magazine

There is another legit site accepting poems the Pedestal Magazine. I will send you an update on this after I submit my first entry poem which will be today. The pay is $50 per entry. The Pedestal editors will be accepting submissions of poetry. There are no restrictions on theme, style, length, or genre. We can submit up to 5 poems and include all work in a single file. What can say? Wanna try.

Skills A Day Trader Needs to Succeed

Day traders open trades for a short time, typically no longer than 24 hours. This means they deal with a lot of noise, especially in crypto.

One of the skills needed to succeed is proper emotional control to make the right decisions. A day trader should also stick to a profitable strategy, but also know when to discard it. It also helps if that's not your major source of income so you can make the best decision.

How DeFi crypto banking solutions are reshaping the financial landscape

While the digital era is spreading its roots tighter, DeFi crypto banking solutions are disrupting the financial landscape, offering new opportunities for financial inclusion, transparency, and innovation. There are numerous ways that these cutting-edge solutions are streamlining the banking criteria-

• Transparency : DeFi transactions are recorded on a public blockchain, which means that they are transparent and auditable.
  • Efficiency : DeFi transactions are processed much more efficiently than traditional financial transactions.
  • Cost-effectiveness : DeFi transactions are much cheaper than traditional financial transactions.
  • Accessibility : DeFi is accessible to anyone with an internet connection, regardless of their location or financial status.

By offering these traits, the DeFi crypto banking solutions are changing the way people used to bank a while ago while rendering some promising benefits for modern businesses. Plan your business growth by connecting with a team of experts.

Where are you buying crypto for cash?

Hello friends i have not been buying cryptocurrency for a while,this time i tried to buy and only to realize that the network fees and exchanger fees are rediculously high.I tried to use paybis and paying with astropay.Right now if you want cheep crypto it means you are partying away with a flat $5 and above.That means someone who wants $20 worth of crypto has to give you $25 and or above.If you are looking at yellowcard and Binance for afruica it is even worse.Yellowcard has low rates if selling to you and high rates when youare buying from them,Binance peer to peer can charge a $1.5 to $2 plus higher per dollar worth of crypto you are trying to buy.

Working in a forum is sacrificial

It is only my own point of view that we need to sacrifice in a forum It is not easy to reach one dollar, just imagine the 100 posts you have to create. In my case, despite sacrificial but I am enjoying it, it is different from my actual work in the university, I have to explore and apply what I learned here in the real-life's situation.

The variables of your business research title and statements of the problem

Assuming that you are a keen businessman gifted, smart, and adventurous, the next thing to do when you sense your business getting low sales is to recall your research title vis a vis with the statements of the problem. Assuming your research title would be this: " FACTORS THAT AFFECT THE LOW SALES OF MY BUSINESS", and already had 3 statements of the problem, all you have to do is think of the possible variables of your business.
These may be the variables of your mini research regarding business low sales.

INDEPENDENT VARIABLES

WORKERS' ATTITUDE
WORKERS AGE
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

DEPENDENT VARIABLE
LOW SALES

Statement of the Problem in Business

If there is an ongoing problem in your business, it is best to conduct a mini research in order to get the possible solution to your problem. Despite having many plans but sometimes, there are plans that failed. You better try another try, use your other hand to reach out to the cause and effect of your problem. In so doing, you will get the root cause of your problems. Assuming your problems will be low sales, you have to state a problem first like FACTORS THAT AFFECT THE LOW SALES OF MY BUSINESS". The next thing to do is to prepare at least 3 statements of the problem , the following are:

1. Low sales derived from poor services of the working staff;

2. Products displayed are not organized, dusty, and mostly old stock, and

3. Upgrading, innovating, and inventory are necessary.

After having written these statements of the problem, the next move of the owner is to think of the variables.

Making fake allegations easiest way to commit financial fraud

In some countries making fake allegations against honest hardworking people to ruin their reputation is the easiest way to commit financial fraud on them for the rest of their lives. The government blindly believes the person making fake allegations, especially if the person is well connected, lives in a posh house, and rewards the fraud liar making fake allegations with government jobs, faking bank account, resume. In your country are fake allegations used extensively to commit financial fraud , get government jobs?

How to Trade Breakouts in Cryptocurrency

Breakouts happen when price goes past the resistance zones or levels and it generally means an uptrend is imminent. In a bull market, this can be the beginning of new hugs for a coin.

It's very important to be careful with breakouts though. Waiting for confirmation, whereby price confirms the previous resistance as support will help you avoid loosing money due to false breakouts.

What is your favourite book?

My favourite book is Things fall apart by Chinua Achebe. The book is one of the most recognized African novel in existence. It have been translated to 8 languages. One unique quality of the book is that the style of writing is very precise and deep, garnished with proverbs. It is a book for mature mind. It explores the beauty of Igbo traditional believe system and their system of governance before colonization.
What is your favourite book?

Filter

Back