Join the TGF Contest with $410 in USDT prizes

SEO and Digital Marketing: The Best Practices for Your Blog

If you do not get traffic on your blog, your revenue will be zero. Therefore, you will have to work on building traffic and the best ways to build traffic are SEO and Digital Marketing.

Try to implement all SEO strategies such as keyword usage, backlinks, website speed, web design, etc. so that your implementation enhances your blog's visibility in search engines.
Add social media share and follow buttons on your blog to encourage visitors to follow you on social media and also share your content.

Are Tokens Easier to Create than Coins

While these two terms are often used interchangeably, coins are different from tokens.

A coin has it's own blockchain but a token resides and takes advantage of the security and other features offered by the blockchain. This is usually a relationship that serves both parties positively.

For example, the Ethereum blockchain has so many dApps on it which have their own tokens.

Free Cryptocurrency Tools

Tools make your work easier and the free ones can be as good as the ones you pay for. Here are five free crypto tools you can use.

1. Tradingview: This is the OG of all charting tools in crypto, and though it has a paid version, the free one is good too.

2. Dexscreener: Use this to track all the info about small cap coins and Tokens.

3: Bubblemaps: Track token distribution and allocation, release dates and more.

4. Coinglass.com
5. DeFillama: This is the all-in-one for any and every fundamental analysis.

How to Improve Your Blog Content

In order to improve traffic and have contextual ads on your blog, you need to have better content. If you are the only person contributing to your blog, in the long run, your content might appear stale. There are two ways to improve your blog content, one, invite guest writers to write on your blog, and two, hire blog writers to contribute to your blog.

How Do You Ensure That Guidelines Are Followed?

For your community to be a good platform, your users should strictly follow your guidelines. Actually, effective forum management actually refers to a practice where the admin and other staff members try to make the user follow the community guidelines. This will ensure that members are respectful to each other and constructive discussions are held on forums. How do you ensure that guidelines are followed?

How to Implement Securities on Your Forum

These days hackers and spammers are making forums easy to target. That's because they can not only spam the forum but also scam other users. They might even steal data and sell it to other companies. So, what are your policies regarding the implementation of securities on your forum. One of the most important things, in my opinion, is periodically updating forum software and extensions to protect users and maintain functionality is the best practice.

Is It Possible to Create a Huge Community Without Paying For Posts

Theoretically speaking, it is absolutely possible to create a huge community without paying for posts, however, from a practical standpoint, it is quite impossible to build a community without providing any incentives. With the influx of social media, online communities have lost relevancy. These days people find it easier to communicate on social media compared to online communities. What do you think?

How to Make Money On Wattpad

If you are a writer or an aspiring one, Wattpad can be a good place to learn, perfect your skills and also make money. This is an online community where stories are published and read by a large community, over 94 million as at 2022.

This consists mostly of young adults and teens and you can write in multiple languages and across different categories from thrillers to mystery, fanfiction and most especially, romance.

There are many ways to make money on Wattpad, but like anything that pays well, there are things you should keep in mind before you get started.

One is that content is king here. You have to know the type of content that users here like, which is romance. If you want the views and fans, this is where to start. Fanfiction is also another category that does well on Wattpad. Recently, religious romance, mystery and supernatural have been upcoming as popular categories.

Secondly, this is not a quick way to earn money. It can take a few months to build a fan base and get enough attention to be added to the Wattpad Star program where you earn money. As a former user of Wattpad, I can assure you that users also value consistency, and hate being made to wait for a long while before seeing new contents, so take note of this.

Signing up on Wattpad is free both as a reader or a writer, and all you need is an active email account.

How to Make Money as a Wattpad Writer
1. Become a member of the Wattpad Stars Program:
This is the main way to make money with Wattpad. The activity of writers is tracked and once you qualify, you will be contacted, or you can apply for it.
Some of the criteria include having a published work with a minimum of 50,000 words, you must have logged in to your account in the last 365 days, you must have created new content or edited your content in the last three months and more.

2. Wattpad Paid Stories: With the paid stories, you make money when readers pay for some or all of your story that has been placed behind a paywall. You have to be a member of the Wattpad Stars Program first to be eligible for this.

3. Become a Partner for Brands:
If your story is a good match for their products or services, you can get to earn by being a partner and promoting them.

Wattpad offers tools that can help you start out as a beginner, or improve on your writing skills if you already have some experience. There is also content by other writers that you can find useful to help create good content.

It does seem that information about how much Wattpad writers earn is undisclosed, but it's good enough to make people work for it.

If you love writing, Wattpad can be the starting point where you build your skills, make money and build a career out of what you love.

Role od DEXs

DEXs, or decentralized exchanges, are cryptocurrency platforms that operate without a central authority. They facilitate direct peer-to-peer trading of digital assets, offering enhanced privacy and security. Users retain control over their funds through private keys. DEXs use smart contracts to automate transactions, eliminating the need for a central order book. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, PancakeSwap, and SushiSwap. These platforms play a significant role in the decentralized finance (DeFi) space, providing a more inclusive and open financial ecosystem for crypto enthusiasts worldwide.

How Do You Manage Your Online Store?

Do you have an online store? How do you manage your online store? Managing an online store means overseeing all aspects of an e-commerce website to ensure that it not only operates smoothly but also constantly gets traffic and generates sales. While running an online store on ecommerce marketplaces might not need a lot of work on the backend, if you are working on your own store, you will be required to do a lot of things.

How Many Forums, Boards, or Categories

How do you determine the number of forums, boards, or categories in your online community? Do you give much emphasis on organizing discussions into relevant categories? In my opinion, the niche you are covering determines actually determines how many forums, boards, or categories you should have. I believe content should be strictly posted in appropriate categories for making it easier for users to find the information they are looking.

Providing Multiple Payment Options

Paypal is a popular payment option but is not available worldwide, crypto is getting popular but it is still not used in many countries. While running an online store, it is very important to provide multiple payment options for the buyers. This will encourage people to buy more. YOu also need to add a secure payment gateway that encourages customers to shop confidently.

Business congruency with customers and its impact

Congruence in business means everyone in the business has the quality of being similar to an agreement regarding a plan for improvement of the business. It is based on the principle that a team or organization can only succeed when the work and the workers who do it in the organizational structure and the culture of its vision and mission fit together. Since there is harmony in working together with a common goal, therefore, it is expected for the customers to expand and the business to profit more. The company's core business will positively affect consumers' purchase intention. Congurnecy in business shows significant direct, positive effects on satisfaction, trust, affective commitment, and loyalty. What can you add?

How to Ensure That Your Online Store is User-Friendly?

When your online store website is user-friendly, people will shop with confidence. There are a lot of factors that ensure that your online store is user-friendly. Some of these factors are easy-to-navigate, easy-to-locate products, multiple payment options, seamless checkout process, useful and interesting products, fast-loading stores, etc. In order to improve the overall shopping experience, it is very important that you make your store user-friendly.

How Do You Ensure That Your Customers Leave a Review on Your Online Store?

Do you buy from a store that has a lot of negative reviews or does not have a lot of reviews? reviews, especially positive reviews encourage customers to buy. However, not many people like to leave reviews even when they like the product. How do you make sure that your online stores get a lot of positive reviews? setting up a reminder service through email newsletter is the answer.

Legit 👍 Write to Poetry Nation

I encourage you if you have talent in writing a poem to apply on this site. You will get paid by rating a poem of the different owners. It is easy to rate from 1 to 5. I have submitted there 3 poems and what we submit will also be part of the contest. You are required to submit 5 poems for a contest entry. Write them in one setting also .Use Quillbot or Wordey to correct your grammar and structure. They accept short or long poems. Good luck peps.

Legit 👍 Write to Freedom Writing

I am a registered member of this writing site and a fighter to be able to obtain my dreams to compete with international poetry writers. This is a site that accepts authentic poems, personal essays, and travels. I chose only poetry writing and writing personal essays. The deadline for the submission of entries will be August 1, 2023. I informed the site to give me 4 days to prepare my submissions. Should you like to join, you are required to submit only 5 poems in one setting meaning on one page, you just bolded the titles, no keywords asked. The pay per poem is $100.

I am going to compete in the international contest, the price is $25,000 USD. I should be positive, who knows they would like my writing style with different genres.

26 Free Writing Contests With Cash Prizes for August 2023 (Up to $25,000 ) This is the note from the publishers. Let us join.

RIF Members Obedience

All members here are no longer questioning the 30-word count. Kudos to all of us, we no longer care about the 30-word count, we surpassed the site's maximum requirements. Members here write up to the climax of their interest exceeding up to 60 words. Even in the exchanges of posts word count exceeded. It is obedience to the site's rules and regulations. It also proved that members here can write short or long discussions.

Filter

Back