Cpm.oneptp.com Review

Cpm.oneptp is a legit faucet site from China, where you can claim free USDT at any time without a time limit, and you will get 0.00001000 USDT or 1000 satoshi USDT for free, every time you claim. the method is quite easy, you only need to copy and paste the Tether TRC20 (USDT) address that you have linked to Faucetpay. Next you only need to solve an easy captcha and click Submit, and the reward will be sent directly to your Faucetpay account. (If you don't have a Faucetpay account, you can register here)

After that you can visit the faucet site below, to get USDT for free:

Legit 👍 Write to ARC POETRY

There is another poetry site that has an ongoing poetry contest. Should you like to join, try to apply and discover your potential. There are so many sites that accept poems, essay, short and more.. The pay is $50 per page. It is so amazing site. The entry periods are the following : April 1- July 31. It is very near from this day. And the other schedule is from September 1 to December 31. What are you waiting for.

Legit 👍 Write to Pallete Poetry

You are always thinking to earn better and this is now your challenge to achieve your dreams. Despite no experience writing a poem but through constant practice is where you can discover your potential. You just feel it from your heart. Pallete Poerty site pays you $50 for featured published poems and $ 500 for winning challenge poems. I saw one Nigerian National who won $2000 for winning a short story contest international. His story was so awesome worth to win.Why can't you?

Busy writing poems

I have now welcomed myself to the previous passion that I have forgotten. It is now reignited when I saw many poem contests international, so I never hesitate to join. I have submitted one entry at Poterynarion and tomorrow by God's Grace, I will submit 3 entries to Freedom Wrtong. It's Freedom writing I am challenged. The pay is $25,000 USD. For the Poetry Nation, $2000 USD. Oh, God allow me to win.

Excruciating Pain

I felt this way after my beloved pet left me forever. I felt the excruciating pain. I lack the strength to carry on the tasks that I used to carry every day. Hoping I can cope the loneliness and emptiness . It is driving me crazy. In this summer vacation, I supposed to enjoy posting , but there are many reasons why I am not happy at all.

Receive payments, access your money in e-wallets, convert to local currency. All with your globally connected digital dollar account.

Complete 3 withdrawals of at least $5.00 AirUSD each and verify your identity to earn $2.00 AirUSD.​

WHAT'S AIRTM?​

Airtm is the world’s most connected digital dollar account with over 400 different ways to buy and sell digital dollars.

use the link below to download or sign up .
https://app.airtm.com/ivt/makomane1i70lbo4

Why Many Forum Are Stopping Pay to Post?

I am not sure why lately many forum website are going down or suspending the pay to post because its so disheartening to see and just today Beer money forum stopped pay to post even if it is for limited time and before that trendri and its two other websites were no longer pay to post plus I also see pay to click websites going down or sending fewer ads to earn now.

Why Many Forum Are Stopping Pay to Post?

Tax Collector

There are so many people on the roads of Lagos will always collect tax from transportation workers in Lagos State or in every other state and I see that they already see it as a business and the even collect more than the amount of money that they are supposed to collect.

Does this happen in your country too?

• Sad
I am so sad this day

I cried hard this day. My beloved pet Meowie died. he was attacked by a huge stray cat. My pet was 10 month old kitty. He followed my sister at dawn when my sister stocked water. Then my sister went upstairs leaving my pet outside. In the morning, we saw our pet lay dead on the ground.😭😭😭.My pet is my happiness. I am now missing my pet. I want to hug him now. I want to kill the killer cat.😭

Legit 👍 International Poem Contest at Poetry Nation

This day, I submitted my poetry entry contest for the international poetry competition. The title is FATAL ATTRACTION. There is only one entry per applicant. The prize is $2000 USD. You read the rules first before posting your entry. The rules to follow include the number of lines to compose which is 26 lines and 55 characters per line, fixed. It took me 4 days to write the lengthy poem. I kept on counting the characters. It is not easy, but thankfully, I was able to make it real. I am praying and hoping to win the contest. The winning poems will be placed in the Library of Congress System. Join now.

Filter

Back