An entrepreneur must be calm

There are so many qualities an entrepreneur should have, and i believe one of them is being calm. This might not seem much, but it s extremely important for an entrepreneur to be calm in everything they do. I have come across so many young entrepreneurs today and though the have the drive to work and make profit, they are always too eager, hence they end up being too hasty making wrong decisions.

• Love
Twitter now has a new competition in Meta's 'Thread'.

Competition in business drives innovation and it has been evident in the social media space too. The latest is that Meta, the company that owns Facebook has launched a micro blogging platform that would directly rival Twitter. The name of the new micro blogging platform from Meta is 'Thread'. The new Twitter rival has already garnered 30 million sign ups 24 hours after it launched.

Do you think Twitter can survive competition.

When a social media platform fails, what should you do?

Understand the Nature of the Failure

When you encounter a social media platform failure, take the time to understand the nature of the problem. Is it a temporary outage, a technical glitch, or a more significant issue? By gathering information about the situation, you can assess its severity and determine the appropriate actions to take.

Stay Calm and Assess the Impact

It is natural to feel frustrated or anxious when a social media platform fails, especially if it plays a vital role in your online presence. However, it is important to remain calm and assess the impact objectively. Consider the scope of the failure and its implications for your business, brand, or personal profile.

Communicate with the Platform's Support Team

When faced with a social media platform failure, reach out to the platform's support team. Most social media platforms have dedicated support channels or help centers where you can report issues and seek assistance. Provide detailed information about the problem you are experiencing, and follow their instructions for resolution.

Leverage Alternative Platforms

While you await the resolution of the platform failure, consider leveraging alternative social media platforms. This allows you to maintain your online presence and continue engaging with your audience. Research and identify platforms that align with your target audience and explore their features and functionalities.

Utilize Email Marketing and Other Channels

Take advantage of alternative communication channels such as email marketing to maintain contact with your audience. Email newsletters or updates can serve as a valuable tool for disseminating information, sharing content, and building relationships. Expand your digital presence beyond social media platforms to reduce dependence on a single channel.

Monitor the Situation and Adapt Accordingly

Keep a close eye on the progress of the platform's recovery efforts. Monitor official announcements, social media updates, and relevant news sources to stay informed. Based on the situation's developments, adapt your strategies and communication plans accordingly to minimize disruption and leverage emerging opportunities.

Create a Backup Plan

Prepare for potential future failures by creating a backup plan. Develop strategies for maintaining communication, engaging your audience, and promoting your brand in the absence of a specific social media platform. Diversify your digital marketing efforts across multiple channels to reduce the impact of any single platform failure.

Learn from the Experience

Every challenge presents an opportunity for growth and learning. After overcoming a social media platform failure, reflect on the experience and identify areas for improvement in your overall digital strategy. Evaluate your reliance on specific platforms and explore ways to enhance resilience and adaptability.

Top tech, internet companies supporting financial fraud

In some countries top tech and internet companies are opening supporting financial fraud on small online business owners by well paid top government employees. These government employees do not pay for domains, websites, yet falsely claim that they and their relatives, girlfriends own the domains of private citizens they hate, to get their relatives, friends, government jobs, dupe companies, countries , people worldwide.

Snapchat Views & Followers: How to Get More

Introduction

In this section, we will discuss the importance of Snapchat and how it can benefit individuals and businesses. We'll explore why increasing views and followers on Snapchat is crucial for maximizing your reach and impact on the platform.

Optimize Your Snapchat Profile

Your Snapchat profile serves as your online identity. To attract more views and followers, it's essential to optimize your profile. This includes choosing a catchy username, creating an appealing profile picture, and writing a compelling bio that showcases your personality or brand.

Create Compelling and Engaging Content

Content is king, and on Snapchat, it's no different. To capture the attention of users, you need to create content that is compelling, engaging, and unique. Share behind-the-scenes footage, exclusive promotions, sneak peeks, and interactive stories that encourage user participation.

Leverage Snapchat Features

Snapchat offers a range of features that can help you increase your views and followers. Experiment with features such as Snapchat Stories, Snap Map, GeoFilters, Lenses, and Bitmojis to make your content more entertaining and shareable.

Collaborate with Influencers

Influencer marketing is a powerful strategy for expanding your Snapchat audience. Collaborate with influencers in your niche or industry to tap into their existing follower base. By partnering with influencers, you can reach a wider audience and gain credibility in your field.

Cross-Promote on Other Social Media Platforms

Promoting your Snapchat account on other social media platforms can significantly boost your views and followers. Share your Snapchat username or Snapcode on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Encourage your followers on other platforms to join you on Snapchat for exclusive content.

Engage with Your Audience

Building a loyal Snapchat following involves actively engaging with your audience. Respond to messages, reply to comments, and use Snapchat's interactive features to encourage conversations. By establishing a connection with your audience, you'll foster a sense of community and increase user loyalty.

Utilize Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads provide an effective way to reach a wider audience and increase your views and followers. With various ad formats available, you can create engaging and visually appealing advertisements that resonate with your target audience. Consider running Snapchat Ads to expand your reach.

Consistency is Key

Consistency is crucial when it comes to growing your Snapchat presence. Regularly post high-quality content, stick to a posting schedule, and maintain a consistent brand voice. By being consistent, you'll build anticipation among your followers and keep them coming back for more.

What are the qualities needed to be an effective organizational spokesperson.

The spokesperson of an organization is the person that talks to the media about the going ons in the organization. He addresses the media and provides clarity on organizational happenings.

He is the image maker of the organization. His role is very vital as the reputation of the company virtually depends on him.

What are the qualities that an ideal organizational spokesperson should have?

• Love
I won the contest at Speak Chat Forum

I am also a member of Speak Chat Forum. I registered May 29 2023. And the site owner and his moderators organized a contest showing on how members are happy with what they're doing embedded with images , and I joined and won. The contest ruled out month of June and ended this day the announcement of winners. The prize is $60😊.
I cannot believe that I'll be voted considering the only contestant from my beloved Philippines and there are only 3 of us from Philippines members there at SCF.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. And thank you so much @Brad P, the site owner. More Power to you and SCF. received_995500481587221.gif

How important is the role of a social media handler of an organization?

With the advent of the social media era, there has been a need for a position of a social media handler in majority of the business organization. That is because most businesses have social media handles.

Do you think that the social media handler should be a dedicated job role or the manager can be handling that? How important is this role in the present reality of modern business organizations?

Why would an entrepreneur register his business outside his country of origin?

It is imperative that every structured business organization should be registered with the government. But the common trend among business people is where a business is not registered in the country that the founder of the business is from.

I know of so many Nigerian businessses that are registered in Rwanda and other countries. For instance also, FTX is registered in Antigua and Barbuda and headquartered in the Bahamas. Binance is not regulated in China where the owner is from.

What could be responsible for this trend.

• Love
Making money on your first day of business.

There is always a sense of accomplishment or joy when you start a business of your own, most young entrepreneurs today tend to assume they would start Making huge profits on their first day of starting the business, hence when this does not happen they get discouraged. Though it is very possible to make money on your first day, but it is still okay when it does not meet your expectations. Do not give up and keep pushing.

Do You Use GIMP

GIMP is a free graphic designing tool that works exactly like photoshop. It is even touted as the best photoshop alternative. GIMP is an open source software that you can download on your computer and use for graphic designing. These days I do not use GIMP but years ago, I was using GIMP for graphic designing. Do you use GIMP?

What is the daily ATM withdrawal limit in your country and how does it affect businesses?

The daily ATM withdrawal limit is set in most countries to limit the volume of transactions one individual bank customer can perform in a day.

In my country, it is NGN200, 000 which is equivalent to approximately $260. That means if you withdraw $260 today, you can't withdraw again till the following day. It affects the volume of transactions that a business can undertake in a day which leads to longer completion time for business transactions.

Do you have ATM withdrawal limit in your country? How much is the limit pegged at?

Why are Crypto Prices Affected by Stocks?

In 2009 or when Bitcoin was launched many people thought that the price of Bitcoin would be independent and could not be intervened by other parties and would never correlate with other commodity assets, so it was purely determined by supply and demand factors. In fact, many people make Bitcoin a safe haven and are dubbed digital gold.

Time goes on and changes in crypto market conditions and slowly the performance of stocks is connected with the performance of cryptocurrencies. Since the beginning of 2018, many crypto lovers have begun to feel that there is a connection between crypto and stocks and Bitcoin also behaves like stocks, perhaps both are high-risk investment instruments. However, there are several conjectures or reasons, why is there a link between crypto and stocks (especially US stocks)?

• Wow
Earning and Learning in a Forum

I think we all agree that while earning in a forum like RIF, we are also learning. We learn about the different topics posted by each member and while we reply to each post, we also learn something like the different businesses and investments which are the leading categories in a forum like RIF. We also learn the different styles of writing by each member and the manner in which they elaborate their stand on a particular post. I am able to start an offline business because of RIF.

What about you, what have you learned in a forum?

Filter

Back