Join the TGF Contest with $410 in USDT prizes

Your opinion about SILVIO BERLUSCONI

Although he is given the most famous character in Italy in the last 40 years, this news has been around the planet. Silvio Berlusconi, at 9.30 on Monday 12 June 2023, unfortunately passed away. As an Italian citizen, I know his story well. There are those who hated this person by many, while others definitely admired it. Well now I'm not making any judgment about it here. However, even non-Italian people who have heard of him, feel free to comment here. Thank you.Screenshot_2023-06-13-16-08-06-996_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg

Are You Registered with the Local Chamber of Commerce

In all free countries and free economies, there is a body that looks after trade and commerce activities. It is a non-governmental body that safeguards the rights of the business community. It also lobbies to create better laws for the business communities. Are you a part of the local chamber of commerce? have you benefitted anything by becoming a member of the local chamber of commerce?

Ethics and Morality in Business

Do you think businesses follow ethical and moral practices? Do you believe companies are ethical and moral? Well, based on my understanding the businesses that start caring about ethics and morality will never excel, it might not even make profits let alone become big. All businesses that we see are not ethical and moral. They are using all sorts of unethical tactics to grow. What do you think?

Are Gen Z Good in Managing Business

A lot of people belonging to the Gen Z generation are doing really well on social media, they are making a lot of money through influencing and creating come. Some have gone little further to create their own business, they are either doing social commerce, selling through ecommerce marketplaces or even running their own online stores. Do you think Gen Z is good at running and managing business?

Do You Have Fixed Opening Hours?

Some businesses are operational 12 hours a day, whereas some businesses are open 24 hours a day. What kind of opening hours do you have? Well, when I was running a restaurant, I used to open my restaurant at 8 in the morning and close at 12 midnight. I not only served breakfast, lunch, and dinner but also organized late-night parties.

Do you prefer working under someone or being self employed?

In the business world today, you can either work under someone or startup your own business. Working under someone means you get paid by the end of the month. There is always an assurance that your salary would come by month end. You do not have to worry about taking decisions and how the decisions would affect the business. Owning your own business on the other hand, means there is every possiblity you can earn more than you would ever be paid every month but then again, you have more work and responsibilities to handle.

Do You Think Business and Finance Should be Compulsory Subjects in Schools

In our country, English, Maths, Science, national Language, and Social Studies are compulsory subjects. Students also get to choose a few subjects based on their interests like Accounts, Computer Science, etc. Just like languages, science, and maths are compulsory subjects do you believe Business and finance should also be compulsory in school? I am saying this because you need money in your life and you can make money only when you know business and finance.

Do you earn passive income using cashback apps?

From my understanding cashback apps are apps that usually give you back a specific percentage when you use the app. Lets say you are about paying your electricity bill, after using the app, a specific percentage would be returned back to you. Though this is a great way to earn passive income and to also save, but it cannot be used to earn huge amount of money instantly.

Creating effective communication in business

Effective communication is extremely important for every business owner, or even for the business itself. Things would not be able to flow properly if there is no effective communication. Personally i believe asking questions is a great way to communicate in business, this is because if you don't asked, you wont know. So why running your business, always do well to ask questions about things you do not know or you are not sure about.

No motivation no production

When it comes to running a business, the motivation of the workers plays an extremely important role. One reason why i believe the workers of a particular business organization or company needs to be motivated is because the production process would be affected. When the workers are not motivated to work, there would definitely be a decrease and delay in production, which could lead to the customers complaining.

Exchange YOUR Forum coins FOR RIF AT ZERO COST HERE.

This space is simply an opportunity for those that are members on ForumCoin and also here on RIF to exchange their Forum coins for RIF at almost ZERO FEE.

If you want to exchange from 1 fc to 600 FC, you will add extra 25 Fc on the deal.

That is, if you are exchanging 200 fc, then you get 1.75 RIf from me.

If you are exchanging more than 600 Fc, then you will be charged NOTHING on your first transaction.

That is for 600 FC, you get 6 RIf.

So, you pay NOTHING for doing this exchange with me.

This offer is subject to change depending on various factors.

PS: You cover RIf Tax on these exchanges.

Feel free to reply here or send a pm via WhatsApp +2348134264525 or here to open a deal or discuss more on what you want.

Devin's PayPal Cashout - Get Paid Quick!

Hey everyone,

I hope this message finds you well! I've got some exciting news to share with you all. After considering the feedback and frustrations shared by many of you regarding the monthly payout schedule, I've come up with a solution to help you receive your hard-earned funds much faster!

Introducing Devin's PayPal Cashouts - the hassle-free way to get paid on your own terms! No more waiting until the 15th of each month. With this special service, I'll personally ensure that your RIF Cash is swiftly converted into PayPal funds within just a couple of days!

Here's what you need to know:
  1. Reach out to me: Send me a private message or reply to this thread. Simply let me know the amount of RIF Cash you wish to cash out and provide me with your PayPal email address where you'd like the funds to be sent.
  2. Reasonable Fees: To cover the additional effort and expenses associated with processing expedited cashouts, I've set up a fair fee structure. Take a look at the fees based on the cashout amount:
    • For cashouts up to $5: A fee of $1
    • For cashouts between $5.01 and $10: A fee of $2
    • For cashouts between $10.01 and $20: A fee of $3
    • For cashouts between $20.01 and $30: A fee of $5
    • For cashouts between $30.01 and $40: A fee of $7
    • For cashouts between $40.01 and $50: A fee of $7
    • For cashouts above $50: A fee of $7
    • Please note that while these fees are current, they may be subject to change. Rest assured, I'll always communicate any adjustments clearly. Also, I will not process individual cashouts over $60 at one time per individual. If you require a cashout larger than $60, you can message me directly and we can potentially work something out.
  3. Verification and Confirmation: Once you've sent me a message, I'll conduct a quick verification of your account and confirm the availability of the requested cashout amount. I'll then reply to your message with the total PayPal amount you can expect to receive after deducting the applicable fee.
  4. Payment: Upon confirmation, all you need to do is transfer the corresponding RIF Cash to my account. Don't worry, I'll provide you with the necessary details within our private conversation.
  5. Expedited Cashout: As soon as I receive your RIF Cash, I'll swing into action and process the cashout without delay. You can anticipate the PayPal funds arriving in your inbox within just a couple of days, sparing you the wait until the 15th of the month.
Please note: PayPal may deduct fees from the transferred amount in addition to the fee I charge for the expedited cashout service. The exact fee structure and any potential changes are determined by PayPal. I recommend reviewing PayPal's fee schedule or contacting PayPal directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding any fees that may apply.

Here are a few additional points to keep in mind:
  • This service is exclusively designed to provide convenience to members who wish to receive their cashouts earlier than the regular monthly payout schedule.
  • The availability of this service is subject to my discretion and capacity. Rest assured, I'll handle cashouts on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • Your personal information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Once the transaction is complete, I'll promptly delete all relevant data.
If you have any questions or would like to request an expedited cashout, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to assist you and ensure a smoother experience for your earnings. Let's make the most out of our time on Referral Index Forum!

Best regards,
Devin

What are the Benefits of Financial Forecasting for your Business?

One of the differences between financial forecasting and budgeting is that financial forecasting is not always related to finance, so other factors such as inflation rates, economic politics, etc. are considered. For example, if a top manager considers an inflation rate of 7% for 2024, then the manager will also estimate an increase in income of 7%, while budgeting will always be related to numbers or money.In simple language, financial forecasting is an estimate of the financial condition of a business/company in the future using past or historical data, which can be made on a monthly or quarterly basis. Examples of financial forecasts that are always made by companies are sales forecasts, purchase forecasts, cash in and cash out forecasts, etc.

Why is kolanut highly demanded in the International Market?

Today, I was with a senior customs officer and we were talking about products that can be exported and are hot in demand in the international market.

I was pretty surprised when I heard that one of the most sought after products now in the international market is Kolanuts. I have been forced to look closely to know why Kolanuts are hot in demand in the international market.

So why do you think Kolanuts are highly demanded in the International Market. What are the uses of kolanut that makes it highly sought after.

What is market segmentation and how is it carried out?

We all talk about target marketing but closely related to target marketing is market segmentation.

It is the process where a target market is divided into smaller parts that are unique and can be treated as a single entity providing tailor made and specialized services and products to each segment.

Simply put, if a person is selling food. The target market could be the single people around. You can further segment the market into
1) Students
2) Workers

The entrepreneur can now tailor his food services to meet the specific needs of the students which could be more of quantity with good pricing while the workers can be targeted with more of protein contents in the market.

In your business, what are the major market segments?

How do you measure Rice for retail sales in your country?

Rice is a staple food for many people around the world. In my country, it is almost like every family must eat rice at least once in two days.

Not surprisingly though, most consumers of rice can't even afford to buy the commodity in bags as it is packed. They are left to buy it in retail quantities probably everyday to eat.

In my country, the smallest retail unit for buying rice is in small cups. So one can buy one cup, two cups and as much and as little as he or she can afford.

How do they retail rice in your country?

How you must treat your workers.

As a business owners you must realize the relevant of your workers to the progress of your business. You must take them as stakeholders too. You must agree that they are not working under you but with you. Mutual understanding will promote the good relationship that is needed in order to have maximum output from them. Their cooperation is what would make the business grows. That is why their views must be considered in every decisions taking by the management for the progress of the business.

Do You Spend Money to Generate Sales

Selling is one of the best ways to make passive income. However, selling will work only when your product is highly ranked on search engines or internal searches in the marketplace where you are selling. You can also generate sales if you have built a huge social media following. If none of these things are available, you will have to run ads. Do you run ads to generate sales and hence build passive income?

The importance of Artificial intelligence in business

Artificial intelligence are machine intellectual that are purposely designed to perform some manual tasks. Ever since the innovation of artificial intelligence in the markets there are had tremendous changes in the way some manual tasks are done. Ai robots are used as live chat to create instant customers services better than human handling. Robots are used in the factories for sorting and packaging of products. Artificial intelligence is making services and operations more simplest.

Filter

Back