6 Types of Passive Income

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, Chibson. I believe the same thing. Whatever is very lucrative, it is not very easy to achieve. Never mind, we must be positive all the time because something which is difficult for us now can be easy later on. :)
Yes you are correct, I was finding this very difficult and is now becoming ot be a bit easier every day I pop in

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.335
I'd like to earn some money on the side. If given the opportunity, I'd like to own a rental property (an apartment or a condominium) that I can rent out for a short- or long-term period of time.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, Chibson. I believe the same thing. Whatever is very lucrative, it is not very easy to achieve. Never mind, we must be positive all the time because something which is difficult for us now can be easy later on. :)
Probably, I like your mindset. Something that is lucrative can be easy when you must have put some years of consistency and hard work. the truth is that some people find some certain things easy because of how consistent they have been.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, I like your mindset. Something that is lucrative can be easy when you must have put some years of consistency and hard work. the truth is that some people find some certain things easy because of how consistent they have been.
Thank you, Chibson. I like your way of thinking too. It is true that nothing is easy if we do not work hard and make some effort. Additionally, we must be very well organized and patient in order to succeed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you, Chibson. I like your way of thinking too. It is true that nothing is easy if we do not work hard and make some effort. Additionally, we must be very well organized and patient in order to succeed.
Yeah, people who are organised and patient are always successful. Anyone who is interested in succeeding in anything must learn the art of being patient while doing the right things.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, people who are organised and patient are always successful. Anyone who is interested in succeeding in anything must learn the art of being patient while doing the right things.
My husband says I am very patient with the survey's as he wouldn't be able to sit and do them

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's right. We must be organised and patient if we want to succeed. People are not very patient today. They want to finish everything quickly and of course, they want to make money fast. They are so impatient. :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
I like that renting property. My inherited land in the province is rented annually. It is a 1-hectare coconut land. I cannot manage it so I invited a renter. The renter pays me $3,000 a year and the renter asked for a discount this summer so I lowered it to $1700. I considered the situation.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My husband says I am very patient with the survey's as he wouldn't be able to sit and do them
Well, being patient is important but taking online surveys will not give you financial freedom. Someone who can consistently start a YouTube channel and monetize it in a year should be praised for being patient.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well, being patient is important but taking online surveys will not give you financial freedom. Someone who can consistently start a YouTube channel and monetize it in a year should be praised for being patient.
On the contrary, I was able to create a YouTube channel and within the space of three months, I got almost 1,000 subscribers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On the contrary, I was able to create a YouTube channel and within the space of three months, I got almost 1,000 subscribers.
I'm not saying it is not possible to do so but I just gave an example of what patience is all about. Of course I've seen someone that monetized a YouTube channel in a month.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I would have to disagree regarding freelance work being a passive income. As a freelance writer myself I can confirm that it is not a way to earn a passive income as if you stop doing the work, you will no longer earn any money from it.

A passive income is when you do not have to do anything for the money you see coming in. Things such as making an investment or having a business that is thriving are some ways you can earn a passive income.

I guess in a sense if you are hired by someone to write articles for their site and they pay you depending on views, that could be one way a freelance writer makes a passive income but again, if you stop doing that, eventually the older articles are not going to have as many views and your earnings will die down meaning you have to keep working to keep earning.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would have to disagree regarding freelance work being a passive income. As a freelance writer myself I can confirm that it is not a way to earn a passive income as if you stop doing the work, you will no longer earn any money from it.

A passive income is when you do not have to do anything for the money you see coming in. Things such as making an investment or having a business that is thriving are some ways you can earn a passive income.

I guess in a sense if you are hired by someone to write articles for their site and they pay you depending on views, that could be one way a freelance writer makes a passive income but again, if you stop doing that, eventually the older articles are not going to have as many views and your earnings will die down meaning you have to keep working to keep earning.
You are absolutely correct because freelance work is not a passive income and I don't see any correlation between them..

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is only people who do not know the meaning of passive income that will regard freelancing as a passive income source. It requires active work if you want to make money.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Also banks. i like investment in banks. This is what I did now and I am getting monthly profit although my income is still not that high but it feels good

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in banks and getting returns on monthly basis is good even though the money is always small. The good thing about it is that it is one of the safest investments.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Six of the passive income sources i am aware of includes;
1) rental properties
2) peer to peer lending
3) dividend paying stocks
4) creating and selling digital products