Any forum gives money for reply to our thread?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yeah people would still work on the site. it might be working for them even when the admin is hard on people.

People don't believe in other until they get the same treatment. I have heard a lot about BMF that the admin is very strict there that's the reason I don't spend much of time there.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, and so tiring, I visit Mylot every evening for almost two hours, and made interactions but until now, I did not reach $1. It is so suffocating. I feel do not like to do business there every evening. I may visit only if I like. it is so boring.
We have to be there on the same time though @Sanjee i will help us if that happens, i always did that, but sometimes we dont be there at the same time, thats the problems, right? LOL

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
We have to be there at the same time though @Sanjee I will help us if that happens, I always did that, but sometimes we dont be there at the same time, thats the problem, right? LOL

That's true it depends on the time we work. The problem with me is that I interact with the limited people on mylot so have fewer interactions and fewer earnings. Maybe I need to increase my friends there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.743
I am an active member of Trendri where you earn money whenever someone replies on your thread. It is not much but a great motivation to keep making threads.
It's a good option as even small earnings add up and will be a motivating force for us to post useful threads.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
This would have better things to be done by the admins rather than just placing ban without warnings as most done by many forum sites like BMF.

I was given a warning and a post of mine was removed from PB by one of the member here who's a moderator on that site. Once I was given a warning here too by a moderator who is a member her now for spamming. It'ss strange because I don't see them always posting meaningful comments on both sites. Strange people have different parameters for measuring others.

I have quit PB now as I don't see it's a fair site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I was given a warning and a post of mine was removed from PB by one of the member here who's a moderator on that site. Once I was given a warning here too by a moderator who is a member her now for spamming. It'ss strange because I don't see them always posting meaningful comments on both sites. Strange people have different parameters for measuring others.

I have quit PB now as I don't see it's a fair site.
That was so sad your post in PB was deleted, but never give up, the more that you have to encourage yourself to do your best to prove to that site that it's not good to judge at a first post end even at a first sight. Sorry to hear about it. PB also does not pay post-reply if it does not suit its standard. Don't give up.

Back