Any forum gives money for reply to our thread?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
It's not essential that you post such topic. Anything you post about your personal life which seems that you want to share something will get more responses.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How I wish RIF introduce this feature as well. But I don't lose hope, I guess in the near future, it may be introduce. The little one it is doing is commendable.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And how much replies that pay us? Theres maximum replies, right? Please englight me, thanks
There is no maximum replies that you can earn on the site. As many replies as you can get, you keep earning.

But the replies are hard to get. That's because every member has five replies in a 24 hour period and there are lots of threads.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no maximum replies that you can earn on the site. As many replies as you can get, you keep earning.

But the replies are hard to get. That's because every member has five replies in a 24 hour period and there are lots of threads.
5 replies on every threads? You said there no maximum replied, but you only get 5 replies? I still dont get it. Wait, i see, we have to get 5 replies from another member to earned? Right? Correct me if i'm wrong

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, interaction with others is you need to do if you want to earn on mylot, and having a lot of friends there is really helping. You joined mylot too?
I have not joined the platform yet. I have a lot of other paid to post forums I am a member of and I'm even trying as much as possible to be active. I may add mylot in the near future.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not joined the platform yet. I have a lot of other paid to post forums I am a member of and I'm even trying as much as possible to be active. I may add mylot in the near future.
You should do mylot if you have time, the people is really kind and nice and i love them. Wow, you have a lot PTP forums? Doing 2 sites is enough for me, at least for now

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
mylot needs one having friends there to help interact with their conversation if not nothing for you
Yes, we needs friends to interact with and earned money. FYI, the members are really nice and kind, we could make friends with them without having friends first, just go with their flow and after that we will get that friends who will help each others

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
it Is a legit site to earn to me but the earning I'd very slow there. So you have to decide if you can cope with that.
I will check it and if I cannot cope, I will stop working on the platform or I should just keep on pushing so that I'll be able to use the money for my data subscription

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will check it and if I cannot cope, I will stop working on the platform or I should just keep on pushing so that I'll be able to use the money for my data subscription
Yes, you should, come to mylot and Ric Angelo is my name there, i always use the same name. Interaction is the key to earned more on mylot, you will find your own friends there when you try it, everyone are so nice and welcome like RIF. A lot of RIF members are mylot members too

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, you should, come to mylot and Ric Angelo is my name there, i always use the same name. Interaction is the key to earned more on mylot, you will find your own friends there when you try it, everyone are so nice and welcome like RIF. A lot of RIF members are mylot members too
Can you please tell me the minimum withdrawal on mylot so that I will have it in mind before I join.

Back