Any forum gives money for reply to our thread?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Maybe a short comment might be the reason. He has stated the reason as "low-quality content". It would have been better if he had mentioned that post also

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
Maybe a short comment might be the reason. He has stated the reason as "low-quality content". It would have been better if he had mentioned that post also
That's awful, I think their moderator is also a member of this forum. You may declare war in words hehehe, just joking. Ask a clarification. He is thinking that his posts are attractive which I felt is redundancy.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
He is not a moderator here but on PB. In the past, I was given a warning from a moderator here who is not a moderator and those warnings were not as per the moderation policies. I was new to the site at that time on RIF.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can get up to $30 if you have a lot of friends there, one of my friend get that amount every month, he joined the site long time ago so he knew a lot of people there, so many interaction in his post
I think that is actually one of the best platforms to make passive income. Making such amount of money by people replying your thread is good.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that is actually one of the best platforms to make passive income. Making such amount of money by people replying your thread is good.
Yes, interaction with others is you need to do if you want to earn on mylot, and having a lot of friends there is really helping. You joined mylot too?

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That's true having lots of friends on mylot is required to earn well on the site and more important is to make as many friends thereby interacting with them. The Community is good and helpful, you won't feel hesitant to talk to the people there

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true having lots of friends on mylot is required to earn well on the site and more important is to make as many friends thereby interacting with them. The Community is good and helpful, you won't feel hesitant to talk to the people there
Like you always do, right? Having a lot of friends and help you to earned more. but nowdays you spend your time more often here than mylot. I understand, though

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Like you always do, right? Having a lot of friends and help you to earned more. but nowdays you spend your time more often here than mylot. I understand, though

No I have been trying these days to devote time on mylot too. You see I have started two consecutive discussions there. I see few people missing there, people are not much active there.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No I have been trying these days to devote time on mylot too. You see I have started two consecutive discussions there. I see few people missing there, people are not much active there.
Its still new years for some of people, though. Yes, i see a lot of people missing but @Starmix getting a lot of responds on her post, though. She always good of any PTP site LOL. Tell me how to be you, Erly? Teach me please

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
You dont need to learn anything tou are doing fine there. You need to increase your circle to earn more there. I see you stick to few people and mostly with DE and Sam.🤣

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People don't believe in other until they get the same treatment. I have heard a lot about BMF that the admin is very strict there that's the reason I don't spend much of time there.
You can still earn on BMF. It is just that you have to be very careful and obidient of their rule. And lastly, always withdraw your payment immediately you reach cash out.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes, I try to post more on BMF. The problem with me is I dont want to be paid through cryptocurrency and for PayPal, you need to earn 50 k points which will take months for me to reach it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
Its still new years for some of people, though. Yes, i see a lot of people missing but @Starmix getting a lot of responds on her post, though. She always good of any PTP site LOL. Tell me how to be you, Erly? Teach me please
That's called guts, no guts no glory. Post in Mylot a blockbuster post. Make it shorter sample title: What are you drinking right now hehe. They would surely answer you happily.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I try to post more on BMF. The problem with me is I dont want to be paid through cryptocurrency and for PayPal, tou need to earn 50 k points which will take months for me to reach it.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's called guts, no guts no glory. Post in Mylot a blockbuster post. Make it shorter sample title: What are you drinking right now hehe. They would surely answer you happily.
Post automatically merged:
I see, thanks for the trick, you doing well in everything, mylot, RIF what else? LOL

Back