Are crypto faucets worth investment?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
When ypu say faucet, you actually don't invest in faucet than in revenue share program. Sometimes one site support both like Cryptowin. In most often case on faucet you can only claim coins and collect refferals.
Yes, it is their share program, it is true, but at the end of the day this service is offered by a website that can be considered a faucet as a cryptowin.io even if you have more options such as offerwall, share program and games.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These days many faucets have added this option where we can invest and earn more but we need to stick with legit websites and should invest a smaller amount and shouldn't take undue risk.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you ask me there are a few faucets that are worthwhile, such as cryptowin or autofaucet.dutchycorps that has its own utility token or freebitcoin too, but if you want to do it I advise you to use little money less than 0.5% of your capital, so it could happen.
I think it's a good idea to reinvest the money you made through different faucets. It doesn't matter much if you lose that money. For example, I reinvest everything I earn from CryptoWin recently

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I think it's a good idea to reinvest the money you made through different faucets. It doesn't matter much if you lose that money. For example, I reinvest everything I earn from CryptoWin recently
That is the way my friend, in cryptowin right now I have 33 shares, and I keep increasing day by day, I think I want to reach 200 and start withdrawing benefits, if the investment fails, nothing happens, I will have learned my lesson and I will go to another go try it, in addition to freebitcoin and the aforementioned dutchycorps and its space token stake.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the way my friend, in cryptowin right now I have 33 shares, and I keep increasing day by day, I think I want to reach 200 and start withdrawing benefits, if the investment fails, nothing happens, I will have learned my lesson and I will go to another go try it, in addition to freebitcoin and the aforementioned dutchycorps and its space token stake.
Very good. Crypto Win is a good site and has a good team. The investment there is worth it. By the way, if you know a site where I can earn rubles, send me a message (except aviso, adbtc, seo fast)

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Very good. Crypto Win is a good site and has a good team. The investment there is worth it. By the way, if you know a site where I can earn rubles, send me a message (except aviso, adbtc, seo fast)
Yes, I will continue so to see how far I get with the investment, by the way right now I do not know any more, I knew one but currently stopped paying as far as I know, if I see that it pays again I will tell you

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I will continue so to see how far I get with the investment, by the way right now I do not know any more, I knew one but currently stopped paying as far as I know, if I see that it pays again I will tell you
thank you. Because I have been really tired for some time and I need a new environment. I think it is because of the faucets. I tried one of them and after some time I got depressed

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
thank you. Because I have been really tired for some time and I need a new environment. I think it is because of the faucets. I tried one of them and after some time I got depressed
If you only use the faucet it is normal to get depressed when you see the profits, simply invest a small amount in them and accumulate, until the snowball becomes big.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is their problem, not ours

Bango, would your attitude change if you had balances in a few of these websites in excess of 3 Million Satoshi you had accumulated for free?
I acknowledged that cryptowin is a very wonderful platform especially if you can buy many active shares.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
It depends on you though, most individuals fell investing in faucets are a waste of time. Due to the fact that the pay is small. But investing in faucets is still an okay investment, you simply need to have patience.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I reinvest some money in crypto win but after that I don't even check the website. I am very busy and earning through faucets is not a good option for me

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
They are worth but I am not a little scared of cryptowin as we need to invest 100000 satoshi for a share and what if they dissapeae after that

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are worth but I am not a little scared of cryptowin as we need to invest 100000 satoshi for a share and what if they dissapeae after that
There is a high probability that this will happen. There were many reputable websites that failed to pay users after some time. Faucets, PTP forums, etc. I am never interested in such online investments

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
The faucet situation will be worth it or not depending on the user, if they are active and can take advantage of all the available features and have lots of active referrals, of course it will be very profitable as passive income.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think the best options to invest are cryptowin dot io, free bitco dot in and free litco dot in and best to stick with these legit websites and earn passive income

Back