Are crypto faucets worth investment?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see people on this and other forums who invested heavily in faucets and are now getting good returns on them. While many believe that faucets are a waste of time or not a safe place to invest. What has been your experience investing with faucets? If you invested in faucets and made a profit, please include the name of that website and the amount of profit you made in the comments

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see people on this and other forums who invested heavily in faucets and are now getting good returns on them. While many believe that faucets are a waste of time or not a safe place to invest. What has been your experience investing with faucets? If you invested in faucets and made a profit, please include the name of that website and the amount of profit you made in the comments
I didn't see it as an investment (at least not of my own money), but I started my CryptoWin journey in May of 2022 with a balance of ZERO and now I have 1.4 Million Satoshi in my Active Share balance after putting $200 USD in my bank account last month from the Profit Sharing I withdrew. You may think that sounds too hard to believe (So did I last May), but after watching it happen right before my eyes without me using a penny of my own money, how can I deny it? And it's not over yet.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
I am too one of the most people that that would not accept the use of faucets to earn crypto-currency. The faucet are deemed to be a total waste of time by most people .

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had good and bad experiences with faucets which is something that at times I do not want to talk about for I want less from it after spending a lot of time and data on it though it is all because of the fact that I have not enough referrals that will help boost my earnings on the sites as there are so many bonuses to those who are having referrals that are also very much active on the site claiming their faucets in a daily too like you are doing.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had good and bad experiences with faucets which is something that at times I do not want to talk about for I want less from it after spending a lot of time and data on it though it is all because of the fact that I have not enough referrals that will help boost my earnings on the sites as there are so many bonuses to those who are having referrals that are also very much active on the site claiming their faucets in a daily too like you are doing.
I don't have many referrals and there are no bonuses for claiming the Faucet. I just have a lot of Active Shares that pay me Revenue Sharing.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't see it as an investment (at least not of my own money), but I started my CryptoWin journey in May of 2022 with a balance of ZERO and now I have 1.4 Million Satoshi in my Active Share balance after putting $200 USD in my bank account last month from the Profit Sharing I withdrew. You may think that sounds too hard to believe (So did I last May), but after watching it happen right before my eyes without me using a penny of my own money, how can I deny it? And it's not over yet.
This is an inspiration for us. I had a small crypto portfolio which gives me a dollar every day. I keep it in my crypto wallet and get only the increase and transfer to Fiat. I know the volatility of cryptocurrency but I hang on. .

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are few faucets that you can invest your money. Some of the popular faucets you can invest into their investment scheme include cointiply, coinpayu, dutschcorpy etc. Some of these faucets have lasted for years and they are still going strong.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are few faucets that you can invest your money. Some of the popular faucets you can invest into their investment scheme include cointiply, coinpayu, dutschcorpy etc. Some of these faucets have lasted for years and they are still going strong.
I have yet to observe coinpayu, I have some earnings already from clicks and offers. BTC payout is high though some have low withdrawal limit. But how calm my BCH wallet of another site is not valid at coinpayu.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I don't think I can ever invest in it because I cannot trust any online investment anymore

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, investing in faucets with the money you get for free is fine and I think it is worth the risk, but I'm not a fan of investing in them.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am too one of the most people that that would not accept the use of faucets to earn crypto-currency. The faucet are deemed to be a total waste of time by most people .
That is their problem, not ours
Well, investing in faucets with the money you get for free is fine and I think it is worth the risk, but I'm not a fan of investing in them.
Bango, would your attitude change if you had balances in a few of these websites in excess of 3 Million Satoshi you had accumulated for free?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's worth if you can invest in a legit and trusted faucet like Cryptowin.io and I have seen users investing in free bitco and free litecoin too as they pay better interest rate.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
There is one user in here who have successfully invested in cryptowin and seems to be doing so well. I have been believing that the faucet investment is a waste of time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have 10 revenue shares in the website and if I haven't withdrawn earlier then it would have been 20 but I'm willing to wait now and just planning to invest more shares at present.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
I have 10 revenue shares in the website and if I haven't withdrawn earlier then it would have been 20 but I'm willing to wait now and just planning to invest more shares at present.
This will be a very good initiative to invest on revenue sharing websites like Cryptowin or something like that, because you will get a passive income from your shares rapidly over the time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Even I'm not comfortable with investing in these faucets but still I managed to buy 10 revenue shares on Cryptowin.io and I think it's fine to invest a small amount into the website

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
If you ask me there are a few faucets that are worthwhile, such as cryptowin or autofaucet.dutchycorps that has its own utility token or freebitcoin too, but if you want to do it I advise you to use little money less than 0.5% of your capital, so it could happen.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
When ypu say faucet, you actually don't invest in faucet than in revenue share program. Sometimes one site support both like Cryptowin. In most often case on faucet you can only claim coins and collect refferals.

Back