Are crypto faucets worth investment?

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never believed in faucets and there is no assurance of getting our funds back when we invest and these faucets don't have any future so don't make this mistake anytime

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I feel its better to not to invest now as I have my own reasons to not to trust crypto win as they haven't paid me from 2 days now so not sure why they are delaying

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, going through some positive feedbacks from people who have invested in faucets, I think it's very safe to say that faucets is worth investing one's finance and time, just be very patient

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't think these faucets or any website is worth investing because daily frauds happen and we cannot trust any website like that and they can scam us any day.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
It mainly depends on you as an individual, if you have the patience and time to wait to earn a reasonable amount, then you are very free to make an investment.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think these faucets or any website is worth investing because daily frauds happen and we cannot trust any website like that and they can scam us any day.
True story, but CryptoWin is still online and other than the withdrawals seems to be working fine. Since I only have free Satoshi in there, I drop by once in a while and move my working balance over to Active Shares just in case it springs back to life some day. I have 8 Active Shares @ 50,000 Satoshi each and 78K Satoshi in working balance now.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
True story, but CryptoWin is still online and other than the withdrawals seems to be working fine. Since I only have free Satoshi in there, I drop by once in a while and move my working balance over to Active Shares just in case it springs back to life some day. I have 8 Active Shares @ 50,000 Satoshi each and 78K Satoshi in working balance now.
The reviews online about the site are horrible now,this site pulled quite a number of people and some actually had to out source the money then they invested and never got their return of investment.That is scaming.If you where paid then you must be one of the few.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The reviews online about the site are horrible now,this site pulled quite a number of people and some actually had to out source the money then they invested and never got their return of investment.That is scaming.If you where paid then you must be one of the few.
I still ended up with 1.6 Million Satoshi vainshing into thin air and at least half a dozed 50K Satoshi withdrawals ending in errors and the funds vanishing. The money I was able to withdraw was before all this stuff hit the fan.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I currently prefer to invest in my decentralized wallets which also offer annual returns, not as high as those of faucets, but from my point of view, safer than faucets .

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I have never believed in faucets and there is no assurance of getting our funds back when we invest and these faucets don't have any future so don't make this mistake anytime
You could consider them as an extra resource of money however if you need to fund faucet pay there is a deposit address so no need for faucets you may receive crypto payment on faucet pay and pay to the merchant site.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would say the majority of those reviews you see are people posting to earn another penny that have never even used the website themselves. It's true that they are not on my list of sites I would put out-of-my-pocket money in, but a free Satoshi playground that is still worth the few seconds to update my holdings there.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Question for faucet owners: How they are not banned by ad networks even they often require click on ads? I know to many clicks will ban you and they still have such request if you want go to destination link.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Question for faucet owners: How they are not banned by ad networks even they often require click on ads? I know to many clicks will ban you and they still have such request if you want go to destination link.
You could see some of ad networks but not all of them banning faucets because in their terms of services it is allowed to be a faucet and then reduce CPM and CPC price for that particular faucet not like regular site that is not a faucet.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never invested on faucet sites but i have read about investing on faucet sites, and i think its profitable and good way of earning money but the problem is that in order to get good profit from the investment you have to have many users in that way you can run advertisement on the faucet sites, and also the other problem of faucet sites are hackers, they lose their money faster.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I never invested on faucet sites but i have read about investing on faucet sites, and i think its profitable and good way of earning money but the problem is that in order to get good profit from the investment you have to have many users in that way you can run advertisement on the faucet sites, and also the other problem of faucet sites are hackers, they lose their money faster.
You need referral market means buy and sell the referrals on the platform and therefore and also you need to know how are referrals that could bring good chunk of money like adbtc ref market or coinpayu one and not just be based on claim faucet only.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need referral market means buy and sell the referrals on the platform and therefore and also you need to know how are referrals that could bring good chunk of money like adbtc ref market or coinpayu one and not just be based on claim faucet only.
Yeah in order to earn good amount of money from those faucet websites we need to have a lots of referrals that register to the link using our referral links, so in to that way we get small amount of their earnings calculated and added to our account.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yeah in order to earn good amount of money from those faucet websites we need to have a lots of referrals that register to the link using our referral links, so in to that way we get small amount of their earnings calculated and added to our account.
Very simple Truth. Does with lots of active referrals are actually making more money a lot faster than does who do not have referrals. So having active referrals does help a lot to increase earnings.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Very simple Truth. Does with lots of active referrals are actually making more money a lot faster than does who do not have referrals. So having active referrals does help a lot to increase earnings.
You could refer people even from the paid to post websites on placing the referral link on signature or the paid to join websites. Means the solutions still existing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
You could refer people even from the paid to post websites on placing the referral link on signature or the paid to join websites. Means the solutions still existing.
True but these days most persons are reluctant to join faucet sites simply cause of how much it pays. I have referred some persons in the past before, though not all from paid to post sites. All of them abandoned their account.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember when i join the online free crypto earning world i didn't have that much knowledge and i spent all my time trying to earn from those platforms like faucets without having any referrals and it was very hard for me to get good money.

Back