Are you a Member of Top Gold Forum?

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I eventually managed to register a free account on the gold forum site. After searching the site, I have however not managed to determine how and whether the site pays members for creating posts.

Awaiting tour feedback on this.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
No, it is not a scam site. It has 149,000 members and all these members as what was told in the feedback received their pay. There are three types of membership one is free, the next to pay $75 and the 3rd to pay $125 all to pay annually.
Hmm but how much you earn do you post just like on RIF or they have diffirend system

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Until this day, there is no email verification form TGF, maybe you are right. This site may not anymore exist. It is just displaying there. But I realized it is not a forum site for me because of the membership fee that almost reached $ 75 a month.
I registered yesterday, I received the verification email and I was able to join, I made about 5 posts, and I received a welcome message to admin of gold forum, attached screenshot.
Sin título.png

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I registered yesterday, I received the verification email and I was able to join, I made about 5 posts, and I received a welcome message to admin of gold forum, attached screenshot.
View attachment 2114
Wow congratulations, many surely be encouraged. What did you apply, free membership? I'm so happy for you. You succeeded. How's the pay? Is the payment mood PayPal?Share with us here your referral link.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Wow congratulations, many surely be encouraged. What did you apply, free membership? I'm so happy for you. You succeeded. How's the pay? Is the payment mood PayPal?Share with us here your referral link.
Yes, I did the normal process, enter the forum, I registered and chose the free membership, nothing else, I received the verification link and started posting, I still do not know how the earnings work, if I discover something else I will say it by this thread.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, I did the normal process, enter the forum, I registered and chose the free membership, nothing else, I received the verification link and started posting, I still do not know how the earnings work, if I discover something else I will say it by this thread.
Okay that's great news. Let's hope the site pays well to members, but it's a huge forum site. I am wondering why they didn't send to me my verification code. There's something about it I want to know. I'm so busy at work this time. I may follow up tomorrow.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There are so many forums that we hear daily but since we are part of forum coin we get to know if its a scam forum or legit from fellow users so we don't join the scam ones

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Top Gold Forum is legit and it pays 149, 000 members. There's a member here who registered at TGF yesterday and already had verified her membership. She already posted 4 messages.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Exactly, the forum is legal and has been active since 2006, the only thing I still do not know is where to find the money I have earned or when I will be suitable for it if I am not yet, maybe later look for a tutorial on youtube.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Exactly, the forum is legal and has been active since 2006, the only thing I still do not know is where to find the money I have earned or when I will be suitable for it if I am not yet, maybe later look for a tutorial on youtube.
Really? Well, since it pays people, you can surely get the info right there. This day, I registered on a forum site MozillaZine and I also do not see the payment portal and if it pays people. I seek help from the web but I cannot get answers.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Really? Well, since it pays people, you can surely get the info right there. This day, I registered on a forum site MozillaZine and I also do not see the payment portal and if it pays people. I seek help from the web but I cannot get answers.
I have a strong feeling that the MozillaZine forum site does not offer financial incentives to people who submit posts there. This holding is based on the idea that the Mozilla browser is a non-profitable offering. The forum appears to have a connection with the browser.

I admit that I may be wrong though.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have a strong feeling that the MozillaZine forum site does not offer financial incentives to people who submit posts there. This holding is based on the idea that the Mozilla browser is a non-profitable offering. The forum appears to have a connection with the browser.

I admit that I may be wrong though.
You might be right too. I am also hesitant to deal with that site seriously. cannot find the portal for payment. it seems the site is dead. We keep on clicking what to see and where to post. It seems weird, but I already registered,lol.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, yesterday I did not enter the forum, but today I will definitely do it and try to find more information about the payment and if it is possible to make money there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, yesterday I did not enter the forum, but today I will definitely do it and try to find more information about the payment and if it is possible to make money there.
That's good hoping you'll find the answers of your doubts. How good it will be if it's easy to navigate and easy to reply their posts. Most importantly if the site really pays people.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
As I remember that forum also went into scam like Admin Retail. Later owner tried again start new forum under new name but it
was fast discovered by Forumcoin admin Fergal and Cyberfreak.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
No, I am not a member of this site. Moreover, I don't like to be a part of a site that discusses crypto currency that is because I have the least knowledge about it and there are taxes on the transaction of croto here.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
No, it is not a scam site. It has 149,000 members and all these members as what was told in the feedback received their pay. There are three types of membership one is free, the next to pay $75 and the 3rd to pay $125 all to pay annually.
What are the payment rates for the free membership? For me I would like to test the waters on the free membership. Then after confirmation my payment I can upgrade.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
What are the payment rates for the free membership? For me I would like to test the waters on the free membership. Then after confirmation my payment I can upgrade.
Let us wait for @riberet19, she already registered there and she is going to check out the portals about payments and its mood of payment. I already registered there but weird, I have not received a verification email.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I hope the forum may be very legit. This is because with all that higher number of active members on the same site, the people on there must be happy with the services being offered to them.

Back