Are you a Member of Top Gold Forum?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Very strange, have you tried to open another account in the forum? I think they also have a telegram channel but I'm not sure, on the other hand, speaking of article sites, have you tried publish0x?
Actually I registered twice at TGF but the same thing happened, so I have to stay away on that site. It's not for me. About the site PublishOx, I have met that site but never care. Is that a good writing articles site? Do you have proof of payment?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Actually I registered twice at TGF but the same thing happened, so I have to stay away on that site. It's not for me. About the site PublishOx, I have met that site but never care. Is that a good writing articles site? Do you have proof of payment?
Yes, this site pays both writers and readers, I have only received one payment from them since I have been working on it for about 3 months, and I have about $ 10 to withdraw again when I withdraw them I send you screenshot, I recommend it, pay in cryptocurrencies.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, this site pays both writers and readers, I have only received one payment from them since I have been working on it for about 3 months, and I have about $ 10 to withdraw again when I withdraw them I send you screenshot, I recommend it, pay in cryptocurrencies.
How many articles is that $10 pay? It's too small for an article payment. And how many word count? Do you have a referral link to share to me? What about Upwork are you a writer there?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There are many forums with quit similar names so now I am sure that I am not part of this website and no plans to try it as I already have so much on my plate

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Good for you have too much on your plate. I just want to enjoy my free time earning some dollars, but at least I have to find a very good site that pays me at least 3 figures a month to enjoy earning online.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I don't see a reason to choose this website as it's doubtful to me and I will better of posting on websites that I am already pat of and not on new websites

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is very sure that no one works online on a bad reputation site, care less, and just want to scam people. But there are also good sites with to spend our precious time.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Without checking the site myself, I cannot say anything about the site. Google search shows different sites and I am not sure which one is the OP talking about. I do not like to idea of paying subscription fees to make money. That's too risky for me

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I was also hesitant because of the upgrading pay which is $75 a month. It is huge for me and it is very impossible to earn there double the fee if new to the site. We are still in an adjusting mood. It is not good to be that way.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Please update guys if this forum is paying or not and if they are then what's the pay rate like and has anyone got paid from the website or not? And the minimum to get paid?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Look @Starmix today I received in a welcome post some comments from the site admin, I leave you a screenshot for you to read, I'm waiting for more response I will continue to inform you.
View attachment 2149
Wow, I'm so happy for you my friend. Hoping you'll be happy with that TGP site. Just update me the info of that site pays people. But it seems the site really pays. Know that I am so happy for you. You may join other site next in rank with Top Gold Forum. Top Gold Forum is Top 1.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
LOL guys, please update if we can earn from this website or not and what are its posting rules and pay rates, I am already occupied but if they are paying well then I can try

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
LOL guys, please update if we can earn from this website or not and what are its posting rules and pay rates, I am already occupied but if they are paying well then I can try
Man, we don't know we are investigating, be calm, we will update.
Wow, I'm so happy for you my friend. Hoping you'll be happy with that TGP site. Just update me the info of that site pays people. But it seems the site really pays. Know that I am so happy for you. You may join other site next in rank with Top Gold Forum. Top Gold Forum is Top 1.
Just answered me the admin with this, send a message to the link provided and open your account, he wants to work with jordan too.
Sin título.png

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Of course my friend you're the first that I will tell if the site Top Gold Forum pays well. Despite we're busy we can still alot some minutes to do activities in forum sites. But most importantly, it must be a strong and proven solid forum.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Thanks for your reply, then its ok, you know I prefer pay to post forum and if they are paying then I may give it a go and hope they are paying crypto

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
@Starmix let me know if you get registered, I just sent a message to jordan with the messages from the admin of gold.forum, I think they pay but we must rank up in the forum, I am currently rank 2/14

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I will also search more about this forum and will see if I can update anything in this thread because that will help others in knowing if this website is paying or not

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I will also search more about this forum and will see if I can update anything in this thread because that will help others in knowing if this website is paying or not
Notice this as well.
Sin título.png
As you can see in the free membership, which we all receive when we register, puts in one of the sections get rewards and earn money, so it is possible, what I do not know is how.

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Hello guys and gals,
This is Dennis the co-founder of the GoldForum. I stepped in because I would like to answer your questions regarding the Gold Forum community and the possibilities of earnings we offer.

I started Top Gold Forum (now Gold.Forum) back in 2008 or 2009 so I can get in touch with folks around the world that want to make money online. As there wasn't Facebook or Telegram back then it was not easy to meet new people with similar interests.

Since then I'm proud to say that Gold Forum was making a name of trust, integrity and openness so users could report scams and avoid losing money but instead earn safe online.

While there were other forums like MMG or TG more famous than us we managed to grow organically on op to 80K members or so. Right now we have only 23000 members because I like to clean the database periodically. So if a member do not login in the last 4-5 years or do not show any interest in getting back online I delete the account because I like to keep the membership clean and active.

Now discussing about earning opportunities

1. I will tell you right of the bat that we do not reward members for posting only. I considered this option a couple of times yet I'm quite afraid that users will make only short, non-sense posts just to increase their post count and earnings. And this activity is not real because in the moment we stop paying or they consider that do not make enough they will leave. If you can convince me the opposite I can reconsider the option.

2. We have an affiliate program where we pay up to 25% for each transaction that your refer is doing (purchasing a premium membership, purchasing advertising banners, etc) Here are the details https://gold.forum/affiliate-program/

To conclude I'm always eager to offer earning opportunities to the community (check for instance our contests forum which is pretty busy when we held an active contest and we will have one next week or so) but I want to make sure this will not jeopardise the community. For instance installing ad banners from Google or other networks just to pay the members I consider will make the forum slow and hard to navigate so I do not consider it. We sell advertising directly)

Questions? Let me know!

Back