Are you a Member of Top Gold Forum?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I hope the forum may be very legit. This is because with all that higher number of active members on the same site, the people on there must be happy with the services being offered to them.
That's so right, those members are satisfied members. Let's hope it's a very good site and still on the go to rampage and rock the forum world. Let's wait for the updates from @riberet19 .

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
That's so right, those members are satisfied members. Let's hope it's a very good site and still on the go to rampage and rock the forum world. Let's wait for the updates from @riberet19 .
Make sure you inform me when you receive any feedback Concerning the site. We are here to explore the forum sites world out there is it not so?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Make sure you inform me when you receive any feedback Concerning the site. We are here to explore the forum sites world out there is it not so?
Updates will be delivered here once the finding is successful. It may take some days but our friend here will surely update us. I'll send you private message once the info is positive , the site legit and still paying.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There are numerous forums which does not have any payment history and after you waste time on it you will realize they are not paying so we need to be careful about this

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I haven't found it yet, but I think you have to level up to get paid, there are 14 levels, I've done less than 10 posts and I'm almost at level 2, I'm not sure yet but if not, there is no other way.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I haven't found it yet, but I think you have to level up to get paid, there are 14 levels, I've done less than 10 posts and I'm almost at level 2, I'm not sure yet but if not, there is no other way.
I cannot perform there until this time I don't receive their confirmation emails. Hoping those interested may register there and level up. Is there no private box to 65 message the site owner?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I cannot perform there until this time I don't receive their confirmation emails. Hoping those interested may register there and level up. Is there no private box to 65 message the site owner?
Yes, there is a tab that is to contact support, maybe you should use it, I do not know if you can do it if you do not have an activated account, try to see if you can do it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
No, I am not a member of this site. Moreover, I don't like to be a part of a site that discusses crypto currency that is because I have the least knowledge about it and there are taxes on the transaction of croto here.
yes I also don't know a lot about crypto at all still it can be nice to earn some cash on that forum if you are crypto guru it might be a place for you also I don't have time for more sites sadly

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, there is a tab that is to contact support, maybe you should use it, I do not know if you can do it if you do not have an activated account, try to see if you can do it.
Thank you so much, I will try to check it later this day. I am so busy complying with the requirements for clearance before I could avail of a one-month summer vacation. Hoping I could have the confirmation email.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Thank you so much, I will try to check it later this day. I am so busy complying with the requirements for clearance before I could avail of a one-month summer vacation. Hoping I could have the confirmation email.
Do not worry about it, when I have time, today I will ask the support if it is possible to make money on the website and confirm it, I hope so.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Do not worry about it, when I have time, today I will ask the support if it is possible to make money on the website and confirm it, I hope so.
That is the best way to know the truth if that site pays people or not anymore functioning after the demise of the previous owner. The members are numerous. It might be the the figure before not anymore this time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No, it is not a scam site. It has 149,000 members and all these members as what was told in the feedback received their pay. There are three types of membership one is free, the next to pay $75 and the 3rd to pay $125 all to pay annually.
For real?
If they are paying this amount of money on the registration alone, I would love to know how much money they are making
I'm glad that you said it is legit

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
For real?
If they are paying this amount of money on the registration alone, I would love to know how much money they are making
I'm glad that you said it is legit
They do not pay you to register, that is the prices of the memberships that you can buy in said forum and each of them has different rewards and functionalities too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
They do not pay you to register, that is the prices of the memberships that you can buy in said forum and each of them has different rewards and functionalities too.
Is there update now about their payment method and if the forum site is still active and pay people? I forgot to check it today. I was in the mall to assist my sister of my milk tea business business in the mall.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Is there update now about their payment method and if the forum site is still active and pay people? I forgot to check it today. I was in the mall to assist my sister of my milk tea business business in the mall.
I have not been active in the forum, because I was working on other things, but calm, I have not forgotten, when I get to work on it I will leave my comments here so do not worry about it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have not been active in the forum, because I was working on other things, but calm, I have not forgotten, when I get to work on it I will leave my comments here so do not worry about it.
šŸ˜it's okay I will also personally do the checking and finding tomorrow. There's no offline work tomorrow, it's a holiday in the city so I will have much time to followup the site. Thank you.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
šŸ˜it's okay I will also personally do the checking and finding tomorrow. There's no offline work tomorrow, it's a holiday in the city so I will have much time to followup the site. Thank you.
So in this case you may get news before than me, so I will keep abreast of your updates in case you find information before than me about the forum :)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
So in this case you may get news before than me, so I will keep abreast of your updates in case you find information before than me about the forum :)
I cannot get news, I cannot open the site unless a registered member. Until this time, I received no confirmation email, so I better give up. I will look for another site most probably a writing article site.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I cannot get news, I cannot open the site unless a registered member. Until this time, I received no confirmation email, so I better give up. I will look for another site most probably a writing article site.
Very strange, have you tried to open another account in the forum? I think they also have a telegram channel but I'm not sure, on the other hand, speaking of article sites, have you tried publish0x?

Back