Are you earning Brave Rewards?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I'm aware that we can earn brave rewards just by using the brave browser but I never knew how to check my accumulated earnings lol but thanks to @saoussen5765 I came to know about it but I figured my app was not updated from long so I didn't earned anything but just now I updated it and started to earn lol.

Have you tried it?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
This is the first time that I am hearing about it. Can you clarify whether it's a browser or an app.? You have mentioned it as both in the post and that is a bit confusing.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is the first time that I am hearing about it. Can you clarify whether it's a browser or an app.? You have mentioned it as both in the post and that is a bit confusing.
It's both lol. It's an app and is a browser and you can also download it on your pc or laptop

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
It's both lol. It's an app and is a browser and you can also download it on your pc or laptop
Oh! Okay. I assume that it's a browser like IE and Chrome. So, are you using it along with some other browser or it's the sole one that you use. ?
Can you throw some more light on ...how you earn there, payout threshold, rate and time of earning, mode of payment etc.? That would be helpful. Thank you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Oh! Okay. I assume that it's a browser like IE and Chrome. So, are you using it along with some other browser or it's the sole one that you use. ?
Can you throw some more light on ...how you earn there, payout threshold, rate and time of earning, mode of payment etc.? That would be helpful. Thank you.
On my phone I was facing few issues with chrome so I switched to brave but sadly I didn't earned anything from long as I never updated the app but I started from today

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
On my phone I was facing few issues with chrome so I switched to brave but sadly I didn't earned anything from long as I never updated the app but I started from today
Oh! Okay I see. Hope you will earn there and you will have some experience to share with us. I assume that the more you browse there, the more rewards you will earn.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Oh! Okay I see. Hope you will earn there and you will have some experience to share with us. I assume that the more you browse there, the more rewards you will earn.
Yes but I don't use my phone much and on desktop I prefer chrome so from tomorrow I'll try to slowly switch to brave on my desktop too

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Yes but I don't use my phone much and on desktop I prefer chrome so from tomorrow I'll try to slowly switch to brave on my desktop too
Hmm... makes sense. I hope the browser is good and efficient like Chrome so that it's effective to use it. Would like to hear from you about the experience.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hmm... makes sense. I hope the browser is good and efficient like Chrome so that it's effective to use it. Would like to hear from you about the experience.
It's better than chrome in many ways and many times you believe that you are using chrome as they look a lot similar.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
It's better than chrome in many ways and many times you believe that you are using chrome as they look a lot similar.
There is always functionnality in browser settings to allow brave ads even turned off:
"Show Ads When Brave Is Not In Use"
The somewhat hidden option is called "Show ads when Brave is not in use". Here is how to activate it:

0. Open the Brave mobile browser.
1. Tap on the three dots in your navigation bar.
2. Navigate to "Settings".
3. Scroll down to "Brave Rewards".
4. There you find "Show ads when Brave is not in use". Just activate it by flipping the switch.

Be warned, however, that the ads might cause notifications at any time of the day. So either adjust your Brave notifications to be silent or use Android's "Do Not Disturb" Mode while you are in meetings or at sleep, etc.
979698381-b1538f615dddcbc466ca87dd130fffbebcd7e1dca542505b483366be90404294.webp

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
it is a browser bit o think it works for some locations especially when it comes to getting the rewards but you can try it out

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
There is always functionnality in browser settings to allow brave ads even turned off:
"Show Ads When Brave Is Not In Use"
The somewhat hidden option is called "Show ads when Brave is not in use". Here is how to activate it:

0. Open the Brave mobile browser.
1. Tap on the three dots in your navigation bar.
2. Navigate to "Settings".
3. Scroll down to "Brave Rewards".
4. There you find "Show ads when Brave is not in use". Just activate it by flipping the switch.

Be warned, however, that the ads might cause notifications at any time of the day. So either adjust your Brave notifications to be silent or use Android's "Do Not Disturb" Mode while you are in meetings or at sleep, etc.
979698381-b1538f615dddcbc466ca87dd130fffbebcd7e1dca542505b483366be90404294.webp
Thank you for your detailed explanation. How is the earnings there? I mean the rate, withdrawal amount and mode of payment??
That sounds good.
it is a browser bit o think it works for some locations especially when it comes to getting the rewards but you can try it out
Oh! I see. That does not sound very encouraging for all locations. I assume that even this one would be better for tier 1 countries.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
That is great a brave Browser pays people when using it to browse the web, but I will not change my Chrome. It's been my partner on the web since I got a laptop years ago.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
Thank you for your detailed explanation. How is the earnings there? I mean the rate, withdrawal amount and mode of payment??

That sounds good.

Oh! I see. That does not sound very encouraging for all locations. I assume that even this one would be better for tier 1 countries.
Yeah I'm sure it will work better for tier 1 countries. Maybe you should try out first for your location and see how it goes.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Yeah I'm sure it will work better for tier 1 countries. Maybe you should try out first for your location and see how it goes.
I would give it a pass for now. I will wait for some really good reviews from Indian users before I make any such decision. I am not looking for any more ways to earn for the time being.. only if I find the reviews from India good enough to give it a try, I might think of it.

Back